January Jellybeans 2013!...

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/vdnxzcmvn.jpg BOY!

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/vbnvb.jpg GIRL

DD
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_4019.jpg DD

The first pictures I used, the little boy looked EXACTLY like yours. :haha:

whats up with all these blonde hair, blue eyed babies.... i think this thing is riged!

My hubby and i both have dark brown hair and baby came out red hair lol.. I dont get it... I feel week 12 is the worst w the tiredness..anyone else?

I'm really struggling today ladies. Shattered beyond belief, nauseous, head ache and cramping. I feel really bad as I thought to myself earlier I'm not sure for how much longer I can feel like this. Makes me upset to think that I thought like that when I want nothing more in the world, it's just so hard when feeling bad.

15 weeks tomorrow and I am really hoping that by my 16 week midwife appointment, next Friday, I feel better. If not I'm going to talk to her about it and maybe ask for my iron levels to be checked

Sorry to moan x

I'm really struggling today ladies. Shattered beyond belief, nauseous, head ache and cramping. I feel really bad as I thought to myself earlier I'm not sure for how much longer I can feel like this. Makes me upset to think that I thought like that when I want nothing more in the world, it's just so hard when feeling bad.

15 weeks tomorrow and I am really hoping that by my 16 week midwife appointment, next Friday, I feel better. If not I'm going to talk to her about it and maybe ask for my iron levels to be checked

Sorry to moan x

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way!! :hugs: I have had too many days where I thought the same. I was having a decent day and then the nausea hit and I've been exhausted all day ... will it ever end??? :shrug: I am hoping that relief will just be right around the corner for both of us!

Sorry to moan x

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way!! :hugs: I have had too many days where I thought the same. I was having a decent day and then the nausea hit and I've been exhausted all day ... will it ever end??? :shrug: I am hoping that relief will just be right around the corner for both of us!

I completely understand you ladies. :dohh: Some days are just BAD... like today, I'm even all shaky... but this too shall pass.

I did post a pic in the spoiler below the morphs of what my actual DD looks like. So you can see if they look simular.

It's crazy. 5 of my friends are pregnant back home. Just found out of one more.

Wow! I have 2 pregnant friends, a pg cousin and my SIL is 3 weeks behind me.

whats up with all these blonde hair, blue eyed babies.... i think this thing is riged!

My DH is blonde so its not that unusual for mine :haha: out DD had dark hair when she was born but turned blonde.

4 girls i graduated highschool with are preggo lol..we all announced it the same week lol

This is the first time we've been pregnant together. She has two boys already. I think its neat :haha:

I was pregnant with dd the same time as a friend I grew up with and we had our babies a day apart. :thumbup: we got a picture belly to belly at my baby shower. :)

In my wedding three bridesmaids were preggo, not to add one friend at my wedding was preggoand didnt know it andmy sil was preggo lol... Something in the water!

I'm excited for my dr appt tomorrow. Hoping to get a date to be induced by if I don't go in labor on my own. :thumbup: also want to get questions answered about the hospitals policy etc so I can figure out more about how delivery will go. I had dd in another state and ended up with 5 people in the delivery room. Hospital policy was two. :haha: but my dr said I had one of the most controlled labors and mellow crowds he'd seen. I was pretty proud considering I did it without pain meds. :thumbup: anyways the way security is in hospitals where I live I don't think I'll get away with it. But plan to find out the limits tomorrow. ;)

Sorry for rambling. I'll check in after my appt tomorrow. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->