January Jellybeans 2013!...

Sassy - I'm sure all with be ok with appointment, I think we are all prone to worry about the slightest thing, well I know I am. Last night I was convinced something was wrong given how rotten I felt, I drove me to tears and was dreading today but feeling ok, tired but ok. I am going to try and put my positive head on (she says) and see if it makes me sub-conciously feel better!

I've now lost 16lb since falling, my midwife didn't seem worried at all and said as long as you are eaten and when you do it isn't all junk then ok, plus have enough fluff to survive! I wish I was showing more, people who see me daily seem to think I have a bump developing but find it hard to think I could have when weigh less, close looser and I measured with a ribbon when we found out and the ribbon is exactly the same as it was. I have this fear that when I go for my next scan they will tell me baby hasn't grown, it is so hard to understand that baby can grow so much over this period yet my body doesn't change! Guess it just has room (fluffy room) to grow into x

My 12 week scan is next thursday........im still nervous since the mmc and then this time the doctor telling me there was no baby.

i rarely forget the prenatal as I am a crazy freak this pregnancy.......i listen to baby night and day.......

i can't find info on private scans were im from.......how did you girls find out about them?

bRIER - so happy for your good news!

Try this link hun for local scans, not sure I have the right area though?
https://www.imagingcenterofidaho.com/ultra.html

so I broke down and decided to book an early gender scan at a private clinic. We are scheduled for Aug. 17th!! Ill be 16-17 weeks then. Its really cool, the package was $80 and it offers 2D, 3D and 4D ultrasound! We also get a CD of all the pics, a DVD, 5 BW photos of the baby, 5 color laser photos of the baby a 30 minute session AND if the baby doenst cooperate we get to come back again for a free 20 minute session. It also comes with a coupon for going later in the pregnancy for another 3D/4D US at about 30 weeks to get better facial feature pics of the baby.
I am SO pumped!

By the way..... any of u mommies wearing maternity clothes yet?! VERY VERY close to wanting to break into mine and wear... they are so comfy!!

Thats awesome! And i have also started wearing my mat clothes. Starte wearing em back at like 8 weeks cuz my other clothes were just so stinkin uncomfortable :haha:

Sassy - I'm sure all with be ok with appointment, I think we are all prone to worry about the slightest thing, well I know I am. Last night I was convinced something was wrong given how rotten I felt, I drove me to tears and was dreading today but feeling ok, tired but ok. I am going to try and put my positive head on (she says) and see if it makes me sub-conciously feel better!

I've now lost 16lb since falling, my midwife didn't seem worried at all and said as long as you are eaten and when you do it isn't all junk then ok, plus have enough fluff to survive! I wish I was showing more, people who see me daily seem to think I have a bump developing but find it hard to think I could have when weigh less, close looser and I measured with a ribbon when we found out and the ribbon is exactly the same as it was. I have this fear that when I go for my next scan they will tell me baby hasn't grown, it is so hard to understand that baby can grow so much over this period yet my body doesn't change! Guess it just has room (fluffy room) to grow into x

:hugs: Your post made me feel better! I think that is the fear I have that since I'm not gaining or growing that I am afraid neither is the baby! I don't understand why I am worrying. I never worried with DD and so you would think since this is my second time, I wouldn't worry either. :shrug:

I keep thinking with the placenta and a baby the size of an (almost) orange there should be more ... lol! I think I need to get back to working on my blanket to distract my wandering mind. Starting next month, I have class. I take online classes and it will be until the very first part of December. I will welcome the distraction. I took the summer off because I was frazzled from school and I will take off the spring semester because I want to get into a routine with tiny before I start piling on more. Thanks Sonia! I really am feeling much better now! :) :hugs: All of you ladies are so awesome to have when that little bit of support and reassurance is needed!

mammaspath- I just googled "3D ultrasound" in my area and up popped 2 clinics/locations that do this. The one I am going thru is called "stork vision" and they have mulitple locations in different states, so i am not sure where you are but give those 2 options a try!

I begin to worry that somthing could have gone wrong with the baby not growing.... but i feel the twinges and round ligament pains which makes me realize the baby is growing plus i hear the HB every other day and its always nice and strong and super easy to find now. For some reason i start freaking myself out and think "just bc i hear the HB, doesnt mean its growing!" haha but i know im just being a nut job bc of course the baby is growing right if the HB is strong and good

I cant wait for those who are finding out gender to find out! Thisll be fun! and to see how accurate that red cabbage/baking soda gender tests were!

so I broke down and decided to book an early gender scan at a private clinic. We are scheduled for Aug. 17th!! Ill be 16-17 weeks then. Its really cool, the package was $80 and it offers 2D, 3D and 4D ultrasound! We also get a CD of all the pics, a DVD, 5 BW photos of the baby, 5 color laser photos of the baby a 30 minute session AND if the baby doenst cooperate we get to come back again for a free 20 minute session. It also comes with a coupon for going later in the pregnancy for another 3D/4D US at about 30 weeks to get better facial feature pics of the baby.
I am SO pumped!

By the way..... any of u mommies wearing maternity clothes yet?! VERY VERY close to wanting to break into mine and wear... they are so comfy!!

Thats awesome! And i have also started wearing my mat clothes. Starte wearing em back at like 8 weeks cuz my other clothes were just so stinkin uncomfortable :haha:

I want to start wearing mine but im afraid of ppl judging how big my gut is already for only being 11-12 weeks along.. and its my 1st baby! I had fluff before, but now i cant suck it in like i could before so i just let it go... and now my jeans are uncomfy bc they sit under my belly and i HATE that feeling... i love wearing the Mat. pants bc they feel so comfy with the stretchy band. I know i should let other ppl judge affect me... but its hard when i have friends who are 20 weeks along and i have a bigger belly than they do already!

I'm a lemon! :happydance:

Ugh, why are bengal cats so whiny?! She doesn't meow like normal cats she has this type of cry and she looooves to use it. She's got her water, food and toys. But still whines for... only she knows why honestly. LOL But it's nice to have somebody to talk back at you when you talk to her hahahaha I feel less alone during the day haha

I've been having cramps, I had them all night and I think they must be stretch cramps, they didn't really hurt, they were just annoying, so I had a lousy night. Throat thank God is a lot better.

Oh, and again.. Im a Lemon! :happydance:

Doctor appointment is 'til august 3 (On my One Year Anniversary of being in the States). Still ways to go. My Gender Ultrasound won't be 'till the beginning of September, Dr said so we could be 100% sure of gender.

When I went to my appointment I had lost 5 lbs in a week! I also have fluff, I think hubby is the only one that notices any changes because he knows how I was before and how I look now. For the rest of the world I just look extra fat, because it's just my lower tummy having changes... and making my jeans uncomfortable.

Fighting a bit of nausea today, i hate these days when i'm soooooo hungry and everything just makes my stomach turn, nothing looks or sounds good and then the hunger makes me all nauseous. Guess i really need to make sure i always have some kind of food in the house that i know i'll want.

Oh, my next midwife appt is on the 19th, so a week away. No idea what they plan to do.

I am SO pumped!

I want to start wearing mine but im afraid of ppl judging how big my gut is already for only being 11-12 weeks along.. and its my 1st baby! I had fluff before, but now i cant suck it in like i could before so i just let it go... and now my jeans are uncomfy bc they sit under my belly and i HATE that feeling... i love wearing the Mat. pants bc they feel so comfy with the stretchy band. I know i should let other ppl judge affect me... but its hard when i have friends who are 20 weeks along and i have a bigger belly than they do already!

I didn't start showing with my daughter where people could tell until i was 6 1/2 - 7 months. People kept joking and asking if i was sure i was preggo. Being a small person, ( 5.0" 115 lbs before DD) it was kinda hard for me to believe people couldn't tell. I just feel so much bigger at this point with this baby than i did with DD.

Ugh, why are bengal cats so whiny?! She doesn't meow like normal cats she has this type of cry and she looooves to use it. She's got her water, food and toys. But still whines for... only she knows why honestly. LOL But it's nice to have somebody to talk back at you when you talk to her hahahaha I feel less alone during the day haha

I've been having cramps, I had them all night and I think they must be stretch cramps, they didn't really hurt, they were just annoying, so I had a lousy night. Throat thank God is a lot better.

Doctor appointment is 'til august 3 (On my One Year Anniversary of being in the States). Still ways to go. My Gender Ultrasound won't be 'till the beginning of September, Dr said so we could be 100% sure of gender.

:happydance: yay lemon! I'll be a lemon in a couple more days! I've been having the same kind of cramps.. But my hurt sometimes. Its been so bad one night i was having to catch my breath! Can't wait for your gender scan, i'm sure it will fly by! :hugs:

usually it shows alot more on smaller gals. On a good day im 5'1''.

Im kinda shocked u didnt show until that late.... usually when your shorter/petite it shows ALOT sooner bc were so small and the baby has no where to grow. gaining 5lbs on somone like us is WAY more noticable than someone thats 5'11''.

one of our friends is almost 6'0'' and when she was 9 months pregnant she only looked 6 or 7 months bc she was so tall that the belly was able to even out thru her torso.... i havea short torso... so the belly has only OUT to grow

:happydance: yay lemon! I'll be a lemon in a couple more days! I've been having the same kind of cramps.. But my hurt sometimes. Its been so bad one night i was having to catch my breath! Can't wait for your gender scan, i'm sure it will fly by! :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Yay for Second Trimester! :hugs: Just a couple of more days!

I was using the doppler this morning..........i swear i felt the baby move under it......it tickled and shocked me........who knows but it was weird........

it's been a long time since i've felt a baby in my belly.......cant wait for baby to get bigger!!!

usually it shows alot more on smaller gals. On a good day im 5'1''.

Im kinda shocked u didnt show until that late.... usually when your shorter/petite it shows ALOT sooner bc were so small and the baby has no where to grow. gaining 5lbs on somone like us is WAY more noticable than someone thats 5'11''.

one of our friends is almost 6'0'' and when she was 9 months pregnant she only looked 6 or 7 months bc she was so tall that the belly was able to even out thru her torso.... i havea short torso... so the belly has only OUT to grow
I know! I was so shocked myself! But i guess since she was my first, that had something to do with it. :shrug: i'm gonna look for a pic from when i was about 7/12 months..and post itbin my journal lol. I wonder how big i am going to get with this baby lol

:happydance: yay lemon! I'll be a lemon in a couple more days! I've been having the same kind of cramps.. But my hurt sometimes. Its been so bad one night i was having to catch my breath! Can't wait for your gender scan, i'm sure it will fly by! :hugs:

Yay for Second Trimester! :hugs: Just a couple of more days![/QUOTE]
Yay! :hugs: i can't wait for the Second Tri! I bet these couple days are gonna go by soooo slow :haha:

It also depends on muscle tone of your tummy, if you don't use ur core a lot, then chances are u will show sooner, or if you are really in shape, less likely to show very fast. Not always to do with height, there are a few factors.

It also depends on muscle tone of your tummy, if you don't use ur core a lot, then chances are u will show sooner, or if you are really in shape, less likely to show very fast. Not always to do with height, there are a few factors.

This is obviously why I'm showing. Iv done no sit ups this year and I'm only 5'2. Wierd thing is- I'm def showing but iv lost 4pounds since I got pregnant and I wasn't heavy to begin with. I keep getting on the scales expecting it to be more but it's not. Iv eaten do much this week too. Maybe my scales are broken

I thought I posted my dr appointment update in here, but it either didn't post or I'll apologize now if this is a double post.. :thumbup:

Well dr has decided that he will induce me at 39 weeks. Due to the gestational diabetes and my daughter was 8lbs 1oz, he doesn't want to risk baby getting too big.. When I told him 39weeks was Christmas day for me.. :haha: He said well then December 26th it is.. unless I go into labor on my own before then.. Which is unlikely. :rofl: So much for giving birth as far away from Christmas as possible.. :rofl:

So now I wait til my ultrasound, 14 days.. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->