January Jellybeans 2013!...

I completely forgot to count my sister in my sum of preggos hahahaha. She is about a month for her due date. Can't wait to meet my new niece.

Any of you ever had a soar throat for vomiting so hard, and if so, did you do anything specific to help out? I just had an awful episode of sickness and now I can barely swallow or talk.

Im a lemon!! I think changing fruit is one of the most exciting parts of my week!!

I love counting down! I was so happy when the scan put me forward 3 days! Isn't it lovely how much it means to be that much closer to our babies.

At the moment there are three friends on my fb expecting, my stepsister is due Dec, My uncles gf is due Nov and my cousins gf is due Nov, definitly something in the water!!

is anyone else really bad about taking their prenatal vitamins??? I find it hard to remember to take them... i am extremely inconsistent. Is this bad???

I miss the odd one now and then through memory loss! I don't think, well hope, it is too much to worry about as the levels in your system should be fairly high, higher than needed but I wouldn't miss too many.

i am the same way,. and then i forget if i did and i dont want to take another and od on iron!! i was verrry consistent at first but the past 3 weeks i noticed i am very forgetful
is anyone else really bad about taking their prenatal vitamins??? I find it hard to remember to take them... i am extremely inconsistent. Is this bad???

Nikk- im in the 11 weeks and i have been SUPER drained.... cant stay awake at work and always have to take a nap when i get home from work to make the next day tolerable with the sleepiness

Jrow- i have a little plastic day by day dispenser that i fill so i look at it everyday and know which day i still need to take my pills and which day i already did. It really does help, i have it sitting on my bathroom sink so i see it every morning. I have my prenatals, low dose aspirin and progesterone i need to take daily.... but i get to stop my progesterone next week! Im going to continue taking my low dose aspirin bc my Dr. said its ok to take until 36 weeks but only if i feel i want to, but i dont want to change taking it if it may have done some good thus far. If it wont hurt might help.... why not!

So in our little group we range from Limes to Oranges correct?! thats exciting! Jrow- youll be a new fruit tomorrow!

so I broke down and decided to book an early gender scan at a private clinic. We are scheduled for Aug. 17th!! Ill be 16-17 weeks then. Its really cool, the package was $80 and it offers 2D, 3D and 4D ultrasound! We also get a CD of all the pics, a DVD, 5 BW photos of the baby, 5 color laser photos of the baby a 30 minute session AND if the baby doenst cooperate we get to come back again for a free 20 minute session. It also comes with a coupon for going later in the pregnancy for another 3D/4D US at about 30 weeks to get better facial feature pics of the baby.
I am SO pumped!

By the way..... any of u mommies wearing maternity clothes yet?! VERY VERY close to wanting to break into mine and wear... they are so comfy!!

Yep! I've been in mat clothes for a while now!! This is my fifth pregnancy, so I started showing way early!

I asked the boys last night if they wanted to hear Boop's heartbeat, and they got so excited, so I found it on the Doppler for them. Right in the middle, just under my belly button. They loved it!! It was so sweet how excited they were!

My Dr. said the first 12 weeks are the most important for the prenatals and if you have been taking them prior to getting pregnant they should be built up in your system. With my DS I didn't start taking them until 13 wks (didn't know I was pg) and he is perfectly fine.
I think as long as you are eating fairly healthy if you miss one here or there it's not a big deal.

I'm in maternity clothes. I can't fit into my regular clothes.

So I went to the perinatologist yesterday for my consult on my pregnancy with epilepsy and a previously broken pelvis.... I got to see my little one, who had the hiccups, aw..., and then the perinatologist told me my epilepsy and pelvis haven't and won't have any effect on my pregnancy because I don't have violent seizures! I got downgraded to low risk! I've never been so happy to be downgraded in my life! Yesterday was also my husband's 25th birthday, so we celebrated that and the good news after.

Now, if the 2nd trimester would only bring those promised reliefs, I would be on cloud 9!!!!

How are you ladies?

Have you tried taking them before you go to sleep and keeping them right next to your bed? That's how I remember. Or you could try setting a daily reminder on your phone? I don't know how big of a deal it is, probably not huge unless you live off of fast food, which is the only thing some women can stomach.

been fine, just REALLY tired the last week.

I didnt have any MS but the last week or week and a half i feel like iv started getting some..... mixture of naueausness (when i wake up from naps), headaches and tiredness..... ooofda! I thought i was going to be clear of any symptoms. Oh well, all for the goodness of the baby, but i do feel lucky enough im not experiencing the sickness as bad as some of the other ladies, i feel bad for them :hugs:

Any Dr. apts. this week/next week?

My 12 weeks is on Tuesday in the afternoone!! WAHOO!

I'm feeling better today than yesterday, and trying to fend off the tiredness to actually try and have an evening with hubby tonight!

I have my 16 week check with midwive next week x

I have my 16 week appointment next week ... wednesday I think. Not sure what they are going to do but I have a list of things to discuss with my doctor.

I now wish I had a doppler because I feel like nothing is progressing. I've gained a whole 2 lbs in 15 weeks ... which is I think good as I'm not getting enormous and it will mean the baby and me both stay healthier but I keep thinking I should have gained a little more. I feel like I started really showing and then it went away ... I think I've started falling into the worry category. I'm thinking the 2+ months of sickness has driven me to the brink of insanity and now I have let myself become a worrier. :haha: I can't travel anywhere because being in the car sparks up my nausea. ...... oh I'm sorry I don't mean to moan on and on. I just feel like I am losing my mind a little.

There is so much I want to do and my body is fighting me so I am being good and listening to it for once. I'm taking it easy but it is so hard to let some things go a little. I like to get things done and not wait ..... learning experience over here big time! :haha: Maybe it is a blessing. Everyone always told me I did too much before so maybe this is my chance to relax a little! :)

I am working on a blanket for tiny and that is keeping me very occupied. It helps to keep my mind from wandering towards the insanity side. :haha:

Tomorrow I will be an orange! Exciting! Hope everyone is feeling a little better today! :hugs:

i was horrible with remembering prenatals with my daughter.. And i haven't gotten better. I try to take them with breakfast, but don't always remember. But i was taking them and an extra folic acid supplement while i was ttc.

My 12 week scan is next thursday........im still nervous since the mmc and then this time the doctor telling me there was no baby.

i rarely forget the prenatal as I am a crazy freak this pregnancy.......i listen to baby night and day.......

i can't find info on private scans were im from.......how did you girls find out about them?

bRIER - so happy for your good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"