January Jellybeans 2013!...

I was looking for baby's heartbeat but couldn't find it -I freaked out some-. After a while had to go pee and came back to try and found it super fast. I guess next time I'll do it with an empty bladder.

I think that is why I am glad I don't have a doppler. I think I would worry too much if I couldn't find it. The doctor couldn't find it last time but it was the position the baby was in. :haha: Shy little booger!

It's really not all that bad. We have a rule to only use it once a week, so I'm not completely obsessed with it.

i use my day and night.......im so obsessed!

Well ladies called my dr this morning and he sent me to the er. So that's where I spent my day. Basically was dehydrated so they rehydrated me tested my blood and urine to make sure there were no infections. All came back clear. Dr said it was probably a hormone surge that caused all the vomiting. They prescribed me something for nausea. :thumbup: they also sent me for an ultrasound to check on baby. I said since ur in there anyways maybe a gender guess? :thumbup:

So she guessed :pink: BUT she said it's possible for boys "stuff" to drop up til 22 weeks. :shrug: I'm pretty confident but will confirm next week with the people who guess gender for a living. :haha:

Well ladies called my dr this morning and he sent me to the er. So that's where I spent my day. Basically was dehydrated so they rehydrated me tested my blood and urine to make sure there were no infections. All came back clear. Dr said it was probably a hormone surge that caused all the vomiting. They prescribed me something for nausea. :thumbup: they also sent me for an ultrasound to check on baby. I said since ur in there anyways maybe a gender guess? :thumbup:

So she guessed :pink: BUT she said it's possible for boys "stuff" to drop up til 22 weeks. :shrug: I'm pretty confident but will confirm next week with the people who guess gender for a living. :haha:

I Would go with girl....wahooo!

Glad everything is ok. :thumbup: I'd believe girl, they say they can never be 100% about girls anyway because they don't see the bits so its never quite as certain as when they say its a boy.

Little J, it doesn't look as bad when u flip it and look at it the way baby actually is. I thought the head was super big until I flipped it and realized a hand was there :)

Little J, so happy everything was perfect. My gender guess is :pink:! :happydance:

So much going on in our thread... It's hard to keep up! Very excited to be an orange today :) I had a stomach bug this weekend which was no fun. I managed to not throw up once the entire first trimester and I've thrown up on multiple occasions now in the second!! Hubby and I had our first anniversary on Monday though and luckily felt much better. It was so special celebrating it and knowing that this time next year we'll be parents.

I think I'm on a proper hormone roll - everything is very annoying today!

Little J, it doesn't look as bad when u flip it and look at it the way baby actually is. I thought the head was super big until I flipped it and realized a hand was there :)

:baby: does have a big head! i took the picture upright, so the baby is sitting straight up waving with its left arm.

I keep telling hubby the :baby: gets his head from him. haha but they are suppost to be bigger than their body at this point

My booooobies are leaking already :( I know I'm BFing, but they haven't leaked in more than ten months. Have I got colostrum already!?

I am a lemon today! I've made it to the second trimester! WOOHOO!!!

Yay congrats on the new fruits today ladies!! I will be an avocado tomorrow! :happydance:

Going to the doctor at 2 today ( u.s eastern time) ... can't wait to see what all we get to do today. I always hope for a peek!

i am so happy, i have been feeling the baby, last week before i was told its the baby i thought i was having realllllly bad gas bubbles lol

jealous of all the fruit jumpers!!

have fun today sassy!

ladies in the US.... are/did you get the DS/trisomy 18 blood tests done? Its optional and im kinda scared to do it but i want to know.... I would get it done at my next apt which i would be 16 weeks along

jealous of all the fruit jumpers!!

have fun today sassy!

ladies in the US.... are/did you get the DS/trisomy 18 blood tests done? Its optional and im kinda scared to do it but i want to know.... I would get it done at my next apt which i would be 16 weeks along

I got the blood tests done. With DD, she had a very slight elevation in her neural tube levels and they did an ultrasound and she was fine so I chose to do it this time too. I haven't gotten the results back yet. I had the test done at 12 weeks so I assume I will be getting the results today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->