January Jellybeans 2013!...

Yay Jrow!! cant wait to see what everyones jelly bean colors will be!!

OMG, i forgot to tell you ladies..... i totally feel old now.... hubby and i just bought a VAN! haha we traded in his car for a van bc we need more cargo room since we have 2 dogs and soon a baby. man oh man.... luckily my hubbys family owns a chrysler, dodge, jeep car dealership so we got a GREAT deal on a 3 year old van. Its going to be great to have to trips!

LittleJ - Can't wait to hear about your appt today! When do you go?

I am also excited to see all the little jelly beans on the first page as we all find out! I am so ready to find out! I told DH that as soon as I find out I am going shopping!! :haha: I'm not sure when they will do it. They said it would be between 18-20 weeks. Most likely it will be at 20 weeks because they schedule my appointments 4 weeks apart and tomorrow I go for my 16 week appt. We shall see. :happydance:

Little J I know just what you mean about the food, my appetite is VERY specific and if I don't get exactly what I want I can't eat. For some reason this is the time hubby decides he must be creative with food no matter how I try to explain it to him. I was out a few days ago and asked him to crush some vegetarian links b4 I got home so I could have it on a sandwich with mayo. I get home and the whole house is smoky, he decided to surprise me and fry them! I had to choke back tears, I was soooo miserable about it altho I appreciated the effort and know he meant well. But he just can't seem to learn when I say don't get anything I don't ask for cause I probably won't eat it.

I am also excited to see all the little jelly beans on the first page as we all find out! I am so ready to find out! I told DH that as soon as I find out I am going shopping!! :haha: I'm not sure when they will do it. They said it would be between 18-20 weeks. Most likely it will be at 20 weeks because they schedule my appointments 4 weeks apart and tomorrow I go for my 16 week appt. We shall see. :happydance:

my apt is at 3:40. and i live in the US in the midwest, so thats cetral time. today needs to go by faster!! im trying to keep myself busy at work.... haha

i also wrote a post-it note to drink some OJ 30 minutes before i leave in case i convince them to do a scan so i can see LO jumping around!

is it wierd that even tho i hear LO's strong HB im still have a small part of me taht is kinda scared like "what if somthing happened in a day... or what if it wasnt really the HB i was hearing all along?!"

Little J I know just what you mean about the food, my appetite is VERY specific and if I don't get exactly what I want I can't eat. For some reason this is the time hubby decides he must be creative with food no matter how I try to explain it to him. I was out a few days ago and asked him to crush some vegetarian links b4 I got home so I could have it on a sandwich with mayo. I get home and the whole house is smoky, he decided to surprise me and fry them! I had to choke back tears, I was soooo miserable about it altho I appreciated the effort and know he meant well. But he just can't seem to learn when I say don't get anything I don't ask for cause I probably won't eat it.

yea it sucks..... i keep appologizing to hubby that i dont cook my yummy dinners anymore other than pasta dishes. I used to cook yummy meals with nice veggies as a side and meat, but i just cant handle smelling it when i cook. I told him i hope this phase passes soon. I think it is bc im starting to be ok with some meats... but not like as a whole piece like im used to.

my apt is at 3:40. and i live in the US in the midwest, so thats cetral time. today needs to go by faster!! im trying to keep myself busy at work.... haha

i also wrote a post-it note to drink some OJ 30 minutes before i leave in case i convince them to do a scan so i can see LO jumping around!

is it wierd that even tho i hear LO's strong HB im still have a small part of me taht is kinda scared like "what if somthing happened in a day... or what if it wasnt really the HB i was hearing all along?!"
There is no way for your body to make a heartbeat as fast as a babies... Even if you somehow tracked down a double pump, your heartbeat shouldn't go over 120-130... If it's higher then the only conclusion is that its the bubbs.
I get nervous too, still can't seem to shake the feeling that something will go wrong....
I think it's natural to worry, you want the best for the baby.

yea it sucks..... i keep appologizing to hubby that i dont cook my yummy dinners anymore other than pasta dishes. I used to cook yummy meals with nice veggies as a side and meat, but i just cant handle smelling it when i cook. I told him i hope this phase passes soon. I think it is bc im starting to be ok with some meats... but not like as a whole piece like im used to.
DH keeps asking what I'm making for dinner but I can't even manage cooking/ eating so many things that I end up finding some "meal" I've concocted myself - then he acts really disappointed - not like he'd wanna eat what I want anyways....

little j - i hear ya on the food selections and preparations......im the same way.....if its not done right I can't eat and it ruins whatever appetite i have

welcome newbie congrats on the unexpected miracle!!!

jrowe - can't wait to find out what baby is!!! HOW Exciting!

my scan is thursday....getting over the nerves as i listen to baby every day still.....im still obsessed with the doppler!

Maybe you will go at 19 weeks! :) My Dr. sends me for ultrasound the week before the Dr. Appt. The discusses the ultrasound at the next visit.

Maybe you will go at 19 weeks! :) My Dr. sends me for ultrasound the week before the Dr. Appt. The discusses the ultrasound at the next visit.

Maybe so! I'm not sure how this doctor will do it. We found out at 17 weeks with DD because they had to do an ultrasound to check for neural tube defects. I also lived somewhere else for the first half of my pregnancy with DD and had a different doctor so I'm not sure how they do things here for the gender scan. All I know is I am super excited!

Oh yes! The gender scan is so special. I have a early gender scan scheduled privately next week... I just couldn't wait until 18-20 weeks.

I had a Dr. Appt. today. 135bpm.. Wives tale would say boy. DD was 160-170bpm.

I was looking for baby's heartbeat but couldn't find it -I freaked out some-. After a while had to go pee and came back to try and found it super fast. I guess next time I'll do it with an empty bladder.

I was looking for baby's heartbeat but couldn't find it -I freaked out some-. After a while had to go pee and came back to try and found it super fast. I guess next time I'll do it with an empty bladder.

I think that is why I am glad I don't have a doppler. I think I would worry too much if I couldn't find it. The doctor couldn't find it last time but it was the position the baby was in. :haha: Shy little booger!

Yeah or you could be like me... Had the doppler since 9 weeks pregnant. Tried every day almost and heard HB often but thought it was to slow to be so. Just thought I had to much cushion to hear it yet.

I think that is why I am glad I don't have a doppler. I think I would worry too much if I couldn't find it. The doctor couldn't find it last time but it was the position the baby was in. :haha: Shy little booger!

It's really not all that bad. We have a rule to only use it once a week, so I'm not completely obsessed with it.

got back from the Dr. and everything looks great!!! I didnt even have to beg for a scan she said she was going to do one anyways :happydance:
LO was upside down so i took the pic the other way so s/he looks straight up. You can see LO head, arm and mouth, eyes! He was waving, flipping around and then all of a sudden got tired... and then had the hiccups! :haha:

Attachments

• BabyCook12weeks.jpg
    BabyCook12weeks.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 9
looks kinda like an alien.... i wish their US machines were dinasours! she did it abdominally as well, so its not as clear.... but ill take what i can get!! she said everything looked perfect :thumbup::happydance::cloud9:

Great pic :) i go on monday but i dont think ill have a scan lol i just had one.... So cute tho! I have an alien baby picture too lol..

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/alien.jpg

sorry had to upload it haha.. take me to your leaderrr.. hubby is so funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->