January Jellybeans 2013!...

I got an earlyier appointment this Thursday and it will be the first time I hear the heartbeat also I got it cuz I can't seem to keep anything down

MS are no fun. Hope they solve something so you can feel better!

Omg lol it was horrible, then we were in walmart and i just started bawling my eyes out in the aisle... Because my back hurt lol... Poor hubby! Lol but i feel better now!

Hey ladies! I had a wonderful weekend in San Diego with my husband. Yesterday and today I've had the worst back pain. It just came out of nowhere. I don't know if its because I'm starting to grow in the front so I'm being pulled forward or what. Any of you ladies having a back pain located in the upper right next to the spine? Any solutions you've discovered?

How're you ladies doing?

Hey ladies! I had a wonderful weekend in San Diego with my husband. Yesterday and today I've had the worst back pain. It just came out of nowhere. I don't know if its because I'm starting to grow in the front so I'm being pulled forward or what. Any of you ladies having a back pain located in the upper right next to the spine? Any solutions you've discovered?

How're you ladies doing?

Yes thats exactly where my back pain is located..ive been in tears esp if i sit too long in front of the computer! Hard because i work from home most days... I take extra strength tylenol to take the edge off but it doesnt make it 100%! a warm bath with some epsom salts is soothing, same goes for a heating pad! Hope u feel better and glad u had a great time!

All of you ladies over here in the states know it is blazing hot right now ... are any of you freezing despite the overwhelming temperatures?? My hands and feet are actually cold to the touch and last night I woke up in the middle of the night, under the cover shivering. I was actually shivering and had to scoot over and almost crawl under my husband I was so cold. I was worried I would wake him because I was shivering so hard. With DD I was always warm ... I just think it is weird to be so cold. I'm always having to be under a blanket or wrapped up somehow. I tend to need the shower warmer and when I get out my skin almost hurts because I feel so cold getting out. Any thoughts? Any of you going through being cold even in this nasty hot summer? :shrug:

The back pain is because your body is starting to release hormones to relax the spine and spread the hips out.. or something like that. Mine has started hurting too and if I do too much physical activity it gets quite painful.

I'm sick of nasal congestion!

All of you ladies over here in the states know it is blazing hot right now ... are any of you freezing despite the overwhelming temperatures?? My hands and feet are actually cold to the touch and last night I woke up in the middle of the night, under the cover shivering. I was actually shivering and had to scoot over and almost crawl under my husband I was so cold. I was worried I would wake him because I was shivering so hard. With DD I was always warm ... I just think it is weird to be so cold. I'm always having to be under a blanket or wrapped up somehow. I tend to need the shower warmer and when I get out my skin almost hurts because I feel so cold getting out. Any thoughts? Any of you going through being cold even in this nasty hot summer? :shrug:

I used to use the AC at 69 and now I feel like it's freaking cold around 75. :shrug: I don't really know if this apartment is better insulated or me being preggers. During night time I do tend to cuddle more, but I think it's my body looking for a new position haha, hubby just thinks i'm being more lovey dovey during the night :haha: Don't really get as cold as you do... even less outside where my ability to sweat surpasses all pig naming adjective.:haha: You should ask your Dr... no fever or infection?

Omg lol it was horrible, then we were in walmart and i just started bawling my eyes out in the aisle... Because my back hurt lol... Poor hubby! Lol but i feel better now!

There should be some kind of Husbands of Pregnant Ladies Support Group HOPLSG. :haha:

I used to use the AC at 69 and now I feel like it's freaking cold around 75. :shrug: I don't really know if this apartment is better insulated or me being preggers. During night time I do tend to cuddle more, but I think it's my body looking for a new position haha, hubby just thinks i'm being more lovey dovey during the night :haha: Don't really get as cold as you do... even less outside where my ability to sweat surpasses all pig naming adjective.:haha: You should ask your Dr... no fever or infection?

No fever and no infection. Just freezing. Now if I go outside I do get hot but I stay away from the heat because I seem to be overly sensitive to it now. We leave our ac about on 74 and DH complains at night that it is too hot if it is at 76. He stays really hot and normally it doesn't bother me and our house never gets over heated and we are comfortable in here but since I've been pregnant , I just seem to be freezing. A lot of time if I'm on my laptop, I am huddled around the part that blows the hot air out. :haha: Last night was the first time I actually woke up shivering and I was under the cover. I thought that was strange. :shrug:

I'm having the opposite problem, its winter here and I'm hot a lot. OH had heating on in our bedroom last night and he thought it was cosy and I was sweating. Usually it's me cranking the heat up. I woke up in the night all cranky and switched it off.

Progesterone heats you up so it might be the change from being hot to not that's making you feel so cold. I wish I was cold!! I had the window open in -20 degrees Celsius last pregnancy when I was only 3 months along it was brutal I was so hot! And then I broke the ac 9 months pg during a heat wave :)

Just found this thread and am popping in to say 'Hi'. Our sprout is due on January 24th unless they induce me earlier (they're thinking about it, and will decide after my glucose tolerance test). This pregnancy was a surprise since we were told no chance of it happening naturally... But no one told sprout!

Evening/morning ladies!

Welcome Cetarari! And beautiful furniture Sonia Millie :thumbup:

Hope you ladies with pain and sickness start to get some relief soon.

Keep those bump pictures coming ladies :happydance:

Not feeling any flutters here either but anyone else feeling like a huge bloated whale? I dont think im showing yet at all but the last week has been bloat central!!

Best of luck for scans today ladies - I know Lenzi and Little J are up (I think im forgetting someone though :wacko:

xxxxxx

Well there goes my 'no puking streak' that was lovely to wake up to at 3:30 in the morning! I don't know what's going on but I've got myself in a panic now. I am hoping I'm not coming down with something and that baby is ok.

Snow im sure its just ms! I had a dry streak for a week too! My friends ms didnt completely subside til20 weeks! Good luck! :(

Just found this thread and am popping in to say 'Hi'. Our sprout is due on January 24th unless they induce me earlier (they're thinking about it, and will decide after my glucose tolerance test). This pregnancy was a surprise since we were told no chance of it happening naturally... But no one told sprout!

Welcome Cetarari and congrats!

I've been so busy I'm struggling to keep up with this thread.

I'm still here! :wave:

darkstar: im SICK of the congestion too!!! i hate not being able to breath when i sleep at night... and when i get up the blow my nose its just aweful, like i cant! grr.... its tappered off, but i get it atleast 2 times a week whereas it was what i thought to be almost every other night!

Nikk: i hear ya on the hormonal break downs.

I went to eat brunch with hubby and SIL and this place was just aweful with service... took forever to get our order, and when our food finally came, they gave us the wrong omlettes even tho i said they were wrong but they convinced me "there isnt meat on yours its just your veggies are cooked more" (i usually love meat but im very picky now with being preggers, most of it makes me wanna hurl when i think about it) so i eat my hashbrowns... and then go to take a bite of my omlette and there is greasy bacon etc. and realized Hubby had MY omlette and he already ate 2/3 of it! And i apparently got his meat lovers omlette. I was so upest and lost my appetite, i went to the bathroom and started crying bc my SIL said "it wasnt a big deal" and hubby wasnt doing anything about it. He finally said somthing to the waitress while i was in the bathroom and they were making me a new one, but i never ate it bc i was so nauseous from all the meat in the other one, yet i was starving! i felt embarassed for breaking down over somthing i normally wouldnt... but it sucks when ppl dont understand that when your pregnant your apetite is so fragile and even tho your STARVING one little thing can cause you to feel queesy with the sight of ANY food :nope:

and to make me even more mad.... they didnt even give us a discount on our bill even tho i didnt eat hardly anything. And all i heard was the lady complaining about how "its wasnt her fault the orders got mixed up"

me too! I have been busy renovating our kitchen... if you all don't hear from me it's because I am super occupied!!!

gender scan approx 2 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->