January Jellybeans 2013!...

Good luck to everyone having their gender scans done today:happydance:

Hope you ladies are all having a good day, it's flipping boiling here and since my normal clothes no longer fit me and all my maternity clothes are winter ones (from last time) I'm stretching out a non-maternity Joe Browns dress in an effort to stay cool. If the normal British summer is anything to go by it should be all over by Friday anyway :)

I dont know about anyone else but so far the 2nd tri has been worse for me than the 1st! Im very emotional, constant headaches, sensitive to smells, still not a fan of food, and tired! I want to know the gender so bad and have been thinking about scheduling a private 3d scan but on the otherhand I think it would be exciting to wait to Aug 20 and find out on our 1st wedding anniversary! Sorry just needed to vent!

Ladies good luck on your scans!!

I had a dream last night that I was holding my baby. It was a beautiful baby boy and he was making little noises at me and my dream kept trying to move forward some sort of plot, and I was doing everything I could to stop it so I could just keep staring at him.

Good luck everyone with anatomy scans today! Can't wait to here what you're having!

I dont know about anyone else but so far the 2nd tri has been worse for me than the 1st! Im very emotional, constant headaches, sensitive to smells, still not a fan of food, and tired! I want to know the gender so bad and have been thinking about scheduling a private 3d scan but on the otherhand I think it would be exciting to wait to Aug 20 and find out on our 1st wedding anniversary! Sorry just needed to vent!

Ladies good luck on your scans!!

i totally agree with u!!! i had NO symptoms for 1st tri, but now in the 2nd tri... man oh man... headache city and SUPER tired, i need a nap EVERY day!

Food is ok... nothing is super exciting to me other than popsicles and ice cream :thumbup:

Lauren, mine is on the 20th as well and I'm so antsy to find out!! But it's so exciting seeing everyone on here starting to find out. I'm totally stalking the board from work today in anticipation of our 2 gender scans!!

Can't wait to see what you girls are having :) I have to wait 4 more weeks to see my doctor again and the book in for my scan :S so far away

I had a dream last night that I was holding my baby. It was a beautiful baby boy and he was making little noises at me and my dream kept trying to move forward some sort of plot, and I was doing everything I could to stop it so I could just keep staring at him.

Good luck everyone with anatomy scans today! Can't wait to here what you're having!

I had a dream I'd had this baby and was having another baby, and then was told I'd also conceived twins 10 weeks later and was basically stressing out about having a newborn then 10 weeks later having two more LOL and I was arguing with OH about how we just couldn't afford it and he kept reassuring me, saying it would be fine and I was very much disagreeing!

So exciting. I just logged on for the morning and now I'm joining the waiting crowd for Jrowen! Can't wait to find out both gender scans for you ladies.

Sonia - congrats on your onion ... I will be an onion tomorrow!:happydance:

I logged on to see what fruit I was at 17 weeks and felt really disappointed that it's an onion. Just seems a bit boring!
How much longer do we have to wait for the two team colours? The suspense is killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->