January Jellybeans 2013!...

BOY! At breakfast celebrating! Update in a bit!

Argh!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Congratulations Jaime on your :blue:!!! The suspense of waiting for your news has helped my afternoon go quickly lol!!

Congrats! My guess was wrong but so pleased that you know.
Can't wait for a full update x

YAy for the BOY!!!!! the Old wives tales tricks worked for you!!! I got the same answers as yours as well with Boy! lets see if its right for me!

CONGRATS!! :thumbup::happydance:

Yay for Wednesdays! I'm 16 weeks! :)
An avocado!

Congrats on scans, and to the ones to come I hope baby doesn't shy up!

Yay for Wednesdays! I'm 16 weeks! :)
An avocado!

Congrats on scans, and to the ones to come I hope baby doesn't shy up!

I didnt think of that!! If baby is shy I know they will make me go for a little walk then try again, if still shy Ill have to rebook for another day :cry: fingers crossed for an exobitionist baby lol

I have a question ... I know this was thrown out there the other day and I didn't get a chance to respond but .... I am or will be 17 weeks tomorrow ... I got on the scale this morning and I've gained 15lbs already. :shock: :shock:

When I got pregnant I was 146 and a (u.s) size 8. I've been worried about gaining too much weight. With DD I gained 52lbs and it was so hard to work that off. It took me a year of busting it to really get down to what I was. I do not want to gain extra weight because the struggle to get it off not to mention the health issues being overweight can cause. I've read the same boring charts over and over about if you are this weight this is how much to gain but I don't feel that is really helpful. To me, I don't see any extra weight other than in my bump. My face, legs, everything seems to still be the same ... I'm wondering if I'm overly concerned or if I may be about right on? Any thoughts would be helpful.

Not sure if this is helpful but my diet is still very healthy. We eat tons of fruits and vegetables and very lean meats. We aren't big fans of ground beef ... mostly chicken and sometimes lean cuts of steak. I am a big salad eater and have craved salad since being pregnant. I have an aversion to anything sweet which I know will be helpful in the long run. I haven't had any problems with swelling, or my jewelry not fitting yet and I drink water and orange juice. Soda upsets my stomach so I stay away from those anyway and I'm not a tea drinker ... people in the south like to add entirely too much sugar to their tea. Bleh!

So am I being just overly worried? :shrug:

I have a question ... I know this was thrown out there the other day and I didn't get a chance to respond but .... I am or will be 17 weeks tomorrow ... I got on the scale this morning and I've gained 15lbs already. :shock: :shock:

When I got pregnant I was 146 and a (u.s) size 8. I've been worried about gaining too much weight. With DD I gained 52lbs and it was so hard to work that off. It took me a year of busting it to really get down to what I was. I do not want to gain extra weight because the struggle to get it off not to mention the health issues being overweight can cause. I've read the same boring charts over and over about if you are this weight this is how much to gain but I don't feel that is really helpful. To me, I don't see any extra weight other than in my bump. My face, legs, everything seems to still be the same ... I'm wondering if I'm overly concerned or if I may be about right on? Any thoughts would be helpful.

Not sure if this is helpful but my diet is still very healthy. We eat tons of fruits and vegetables and very lean meats. We aren't big fans of ground beef ... mostly chicken and sometimes lean cuts of steak. I am a big salad eater and have craved salad since being pregnant. I have an aversion to anything sweet which I know will be helpful in the long run. I haven't had any problems with swelling, or my jewelry not fitting yet and I drink water and orange juice. Soda upsets my stomach so I stay away from those anyway and I'm not a tea drinker ... people in the south like to add entirely too much sugar to their tea. Bleh!

So am I being just overly worried? :shrug:

Hun I always think unless your gaining ridiculous weight you shouldnt worry about it while your pregnant, so many celebrities have been reported to have gained 3 and 4 stone in pregnancy its ridiculous. You may find going forward the only weight you now gain is the actual weight of the baby or you may end up gaining 60lb but your nearly half way through so even if you gain this amount again its still not a huge amount xx

Sassy- I think you're fine. As long as you're eating well an taking care of yourself. I'm at 16 weeks and I've gained about 10 pounds maybe a few more and i try to eat well, as well. My doctor hasn't said anything so I'm not worrying about it.

Congrats on your sweet little blue bundle :) I was right! Woooohoo! If gingers is a girl, I swear I am psychic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->