January Jellybeans 2013!...

hello ladies,

i just started me second trimister and i am being terrified. i am scared that my baby is not 'normal' and there might be a disability... can you pls tell me when is the best time to check for this? had a bad dream last night and am still shaking!!

hello ladies,

i just started me second trimister and i am being terrified. i am scared that my baby is not 'normal' and there might be a disability... can you pls tell me when is the best time to check for this? had a bad dream last night and am still shaking!![/QUOTE

Have you had your first scan yet hun? If your really worried you could book a private scan to reassure you but the general anomoly scan is usually done at around 20 weeks. What makes you so worried? :hugs:

Argh gender scan day!! only seven and a half hours to go :happydance: what time is your scan jrowenj??

Good luck to you gender scans today, hope you get the answers you want!

Thought it was about time I posted a bump pic, this is 17 weeks

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/17wbump.jpg

i get a scan every week but its just a normal scan and give no details. i guess i'll have to wait till 20 weeks then. my dreams... my dreams... they get me so worried. i dream a lot and most of things happen!!!! good luck for your gender scanxxxx

i get a scan every week but its just a normal scan and give no details. i guess i'll have to wait till 20 weeks then. my dreams... my dreams... they get me so worried. i dream a lot and most of things happen!!!! good luck for your gender scanxxxx

Do you mean you have an ultrasound scan everyweek? If this is the case they will check for abnormalities at each scan even if they dont give you the details and Im sure they would say if they saw anything wrong. Your worrying could be causing the bad dreams so try and relax and enjoy your pregnancy hun xx

Try not to worry. I dreamt that I would loose my January baby, which I did, but I keep dreaming that I start bleeding with this one. But its just a dream, and baby is growing well and no bleeding. I think that sometimes our subconscious thoughts and worries shape our dreams. I try to think that even if something was wrong, there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, so I may as well relax and enjoy everyday that I'm pregnant.:thumbup:

JrowenJ / Gingermango - I am going to go girl and boy! girl for JrowenJ and boy for Gingermango ... cannot wait to find out your news!

Try not to worry. I dreamt that I would loose my January baby, which I did, but I keep dreaming that I start bleeding with this one. But its just a dream, and baby is growing well and no bleeding. I think that sometimes our subconscious thoughts and worries shape our dreams. I try to think that even if something was wrong, there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, so I may as well relax and enjoy everyday that I'm pregnant.:thumbup:

i also had dreams about my previous pregnancies. i dreamed of the miscarriage and the ectopic and they actually happened!! sooo scary. i also dreamt that i am having a baby girl this time :) i try to take your advice and relax. as you said, there is nothing you can do!

Good luck to you gender scans today, hope you get the answers you want!

Thought it was about time I posted a bump pic, this is 17 weeks

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/17wbump.jpg

Beautiful Bump! God bless :hugs:

Do you mean you have an ultrasound scan everyweek? If this is the case they will check for abnormalities at each scan even if they dont give you the details and Im sure they would say if they saw anything wrong. Your worrying could be causing the bad dreams so try and relax and enjoy your pregnancy hun xx

yes hun, i take an ultrasound everyweek. am so luck that my doctor lives a few mins away from my house. but i dont think that at this early stage, a regular scan can detect abnormalities. i heard that 3d or 4d can do so

so i am totally done with my progesterone as of saturday! was kinda scary....

Also, had my first bleeding/spotting incident after BDing with Hubby. It really freaked him out, he didnt want to do it ever again! But i told him it was normal and called the Dr. and they reassured it was normal as well. No clots or anything, just bloody when i wiped, and then tappered off and stopped a few hours later. (it was scary tho) but heard LO's HB strong so i knew everything was ok.

I have honestly been dieing of headaches. I stayed home from work yesterday bc i had the worst headache of all times. I dont think it helped i may have been a little dehydrated as well even tho i drank a ton of water at Hubby's baseball game. Ugh.... its aweful to have a pounding headache EVERY day :nope:

I have had horrible headaches every day also. :( I hate it and there's nothing I can do. They are to the point of making me nauseous from the pain so I'm going to make a neurologist appt tomorrow.

me too! mine get so painful i cant function and it makes me feel sick sometimes... the Dr. said thats normal and ill probably feel that way until 18-20 weeks :nope: she said its the hormones, and it probably doesnt help i am off progesterone now which causes my hormones to kinda shift. I take 1 tylenol and that eases up the harsh headache but i dont want to take one everyday

i feel i am just as excited to find out your ladies genders as i am for mine!:haha:

Looking forward to hearing the news!

Melly- Nice bump!!

Ive thought girl all along but now the day has come Im having a major stress as we havent completely decided on a middle name if its a boy, so now Im thinking maybe its a sign lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->