January Jellybeans 2013!...

I am never writing here about my MS ever again! All I have to say is thank God we have a sink in the kitchen. Ugh!!!!

That is how mine was too. Every time I thought I was getting better ... BAM! Sorry you are still fighting it. Hopefully it will end soon.

I've been cleaning since yesterday and finally am just about finished. I had to push myself to go clean my kitchen because I hate doing that. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT. lol! But I loaded the dishwasher and washed every dish and made sure everything was done. Although I still have to sweep and mop but I'm so tired already. It is DD's nap time and I want to go cuddle up and :sleep: with her but I have so much to catch up on that I know I can't pass out for a couple of hours. So I'm taking small breaks while getting all this stuff done. It's nice to have you ladies to catch up with during my breaks.

I absolutely understand you! I hate doing the dishes... Every time hubby reminds me of them I feel like crying, I've really been borderline tearing a couple of times, because it gives me nausea LOL He sometimes does them, but hey... the man works for both of us hahahahaha I can at least try to do the dishes even in a very bratty attitude, and to think that before pregnancy I would wash the dishes by hand... I didn't trust the dishwasher back then lol very Guatemalan of me. All I had left to do out of the whole apartment was vacuum today... and dinner, but I highly doubt dinner will be an option now... he will have to pick something up before coming home.

Yep! I do my dishes with a very bratty attitude now. I was hand washing everything but I was trying to see if it would save money and water by just hand washing. Then I got MS and I said screw it. :haha: I think the same way that if DH can go and work all day at least I can keep things up around here. I've been struggling because of my MS. Now I am just trying to fight through being so dang tired. Some days are better than others and today is just one of those days where I would much rather be doing absolutely nothing. I am SO ready for January! :haha: I am ready for this baby to be here! My body feels so drained!

Yes! I can't wait for January or at least a time when it's not so freaking HOT! I want it to be Christmas, I'm a Christmas freak like my momma. LOL

is it too early for me to feel LO move? bc i SWEAR iv felt :baby: a couple times. Its halfway between my belly button and pelvic bone and it feels like a light tap, internally. It feels so wierd. almost a twitch feeling. am i making sense?

I know my LO likes to get his groove on bc at my last US he was flipping around and doing all crazy things! but then again, quickly got tired... and started hiccuping, haha

Just a question, is it weird my fundus height is right at my belly button? Doesn't that seem high for 15 weeks? I have a drs appt a week today but it's really obvious.

I was right bellow a couple of weeks ago and last week it has been right at belly button too.

is it too early for me to feel LO move? bc i SWEAR iv felt :baby: a couple times. Its halfway between my belly button and pelvic bone and it feels like a light tap, internally. It feels so wierd. almost a twitch feeling. am i making sense?

I know my LO likes to get his groove on bc at my last US he was flipping around and doing all crazy things! but then again, quickly got tired... and started hiccuping, haha

Sounds like :baby: to me! :)

Oh yes! I can't wait for the cooler weather!! Don't worry I'm a Christmas freak too. :haha: I will be lucky if I can get up my Christmas tree this year! Belly might be in the way! :haha:

christmas freak here too!!! I hope baby comes early so it can be here on christmas!

christmas freak here too!!! I hope baby comes early so it can be here on christmas!

I'm still wishful thinking I'll have the baby this year, don't know why I want it to be this year... I'd have to be ahead more than a week though...

I'm almost convinced this baby will come late like my daughter did. :haha: but dh told me this morning when we were talking about when I was due with this baby and when I had been due with DD. (both due on the 11th) said he was kinda thinking it might come early.. Then said it might come on the 19th (which is DD's b-day in Feb.)

Ong I love Christmas too!! I'm hoping the holidays will make the baby wait more tolerable at the end. I would love for LO to be here for Christmas... I'm a crafter and I'm planning on making a stocking, etc for baby even if it's not use until net year! But hey, my hubby was three weeks early... It could happen!! Plus I've met my medical out of pocket for 2012 already and there would be the tax deduction! :)

The taxes are calculated for each calendar year so whether you had the baby January 1st, 2012 or at 11:59pm on December 31st, 2012 you can claim the child as a dependent on your taxes for the whole year for a deduction!

Hey ladies! I'm due the 10th! Still team yellow! Can't wait to find out

so i am totally done with my progesterone as of saturday! was kinda scary....

Also, had my first bleeding/spotting incident after BDing with Hubby. It really freaked him out, he didnt want to do it ever again! But i told him it was normal and called the Dr. and they reassured it was normal as well. No clots or anything, just bloody when i wiped, and then tappered off and stopped a few hours later. (it was scary tho) but heard LO's HB strong so i knew everything was ok.

I have honestly been dieing of headaches. I stayed home from work yesterday bc i had the worst headache of all times. I dont think it helped i may have been a little dehydrated as well even tho i drank a ton of water at Hubby's baseball game. Ugh.... its aweful to have a pounding headache EVERY day :nope:

I have had horrible headaches every day also. :( I hate it and there's nothing I can do. They are to the point of making me nauseous from the pain so I'm going to make a neurologist appt tomorrow.

I get the nausea inducing headaches too... Luckily not everyday though. My midwife suggested Tylenol and lots of water as soon as it hits and then try a basic decongestant if it doesn't let up since us pregnant ladies are more prone to nasal congestion. She said sometimes there's some build up in there that contributes to the headache. I haven't had one since I went so I can't attest to whether or not this works.

The taxes are calculated for each calendar year so whether you had the baby January 1st, 2012 or at 11:59pm on December 31st, 2012 you can claim the child as a dependent on your taxes for the whole year for a deduction!

:o :dohh: I should of had the right sex , in the right position, on the right day one month before!!!!!!!!!!!! :dohh:

Haha that's great!! Sorry hun, we have to do it right now- the government says so!!

:o :dohh: I should of had the right sex , in the right position, on the right day one month before!!!!!!!!!!!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->