January Jellybeans 2013!...

Congrats jrowen, boys are fun!
You did baking soda and other gender predictions right? Did those show boy?

I havent had my call to schedule my scan yet :-( I might follow it up soon because they are usually booked up two weeks solid and OH needs to book time off. Its supposed to be end of August. Midwife couldn't refer me she has to get the hospital to request it and then the scan place phones me to book a time.

Congrats jrowen, boys are fun!
You did baking soda and other gender predictions right? Did those show boy?

I havent had my call to schedule my scan yet :-( I might follow it up soon because they are usually booked up two weeks solid and OH needs to book time off. Its supposed to be end of August. Midwife couldn't refer me she has to get the hospital to request it and then the scan place phones me to book a time.

I only did the baking soda and it showed boy. Heartrate showed girl

Congrats, 2 gorgeous boys!

I've just found out that my dad and step mum want to pay for our pushchair or contribute, I feel bad as it's like £700. Also step mum can get 25% off it as works for John Lewis - that's nearly £200! We won't let them pay for it all as that is too much.

Caleb Thomas Humpage <3

https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w216/JODEESTANLEY/Caleb.jpg

awww you got a 4d pic?! Cool!!! I will post my pics later tonight. on my way out...

awww you got a 4d pic?! Cool!!! I will post my pics later tonight. on my way out...

Yeah we had a 2d gender scan but they give you a 3/4d snapshot, the sonograoher was lovely and gave us 4 x 2d pics and 4x3d pics and we got the whole scan including the 3d bits on a dvd :happydance: We took our dd with us who is 8 and she was amazed!!

OH refuses 3 or 4 d. He thinks its creepy :-( and it icks him out, he refuses to "see our baby look like an alien" I would consider going without him but its miles from where we live, probably 2.5 hours, and almost $200 to get it so 2D it is :-( Men!

Reading all the talk of baking soda reminded me that I did it and got girl and it was right! :thumbup: maybe there's something to it. ;)

Snow, did your baking soda do anything? Mine fizzed for about 1 sec and then went still, so not sure how I should read it?

Nikki
Heart rate of mine was 160 and pee test showed boy so what do u predict for me ?

I had my 15 week appointment today. No ultrasound but heartbeat was 146bpm. Everything seems to be going well so far.

Congrats to all the new pink and blue beans! We're still team yellow so I guess we'll let you know in January! My anatomic U/S will be the first week of September. Aside from getting another look at the baby, I can certainly wait until then. I'll be 21 weeks at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->