January Jellybeans 2013!...

Woo hoo!! Huge congrats Jrow & Ginger-2 beautiful baby boys!!! So exciting :thumbup:

xxxxx

Kaicee...girl! Lol...ommg everyones going to come to me for gender guesses lol... I got gingers rong :( lol

Live the name caleb!

Congrats on the baby boys jrowen and ginger!!
DH is trying to change my mind about team yellow....

Hope ur right :) cuz I already have 2 beautiful boys I need a girl now :)
Thanks

BOY! At breakfast celebrating! Update in a bit!

Congratulations on your little boy, Jamie!!!!

Congrats on your sweet little blue bundle :) I was right! Woooohoo! If gingers is a girl, I swear I am psychic!

:haha: what do you think for me, Nikki? Heartrate has been between 145-155 and all the old wives tales have predicted a boy...

Ginger - Congrats on your baby boy!!!

Congratulations Ladies! I have my gender scan tomorrow... I can't wait! It's finally here! I think team :blue: for myself. :happydance:

Whoa, congrats ladies! Can't wait to see the front page get all colorful.

really hope mines pink
i had to get a new doc cause i moved too far and i loved my old one but my first app. with the new one is on the 20th

can my date be changed from the 15th to the 19th please im due on the 19th...my bday lol xx

congrats on the beautiful boys ladies!!! So now i believe the tally is 1 girl to 3 boys?! Boys sure are taking the lead thus far!

Leinz- I cant wait to hear the news today!!! YAY!

the ladies finding out gender.... are your going to tell family etc. in a cool way? or just say it?

the ladies finding out gender.... are your going to tell family etc. in a cool way? or just say it?

I really wanted to do it in a fun, unique way... BUT I was so excited and didn't wanna wait! So, the second I got out of the appointment I called everyone! hahaha!

I really wanted to do it in a fun, unique way... BUT I was so excited and didn't wanna wait! So, the second I got out of the appointment I called everyone! hahaha!

haha i feel like im going to be the same way! but it would be fun to do somthing cool that will excite the family

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->