January Jellybeans 2013!...

The moms will already be at my scan with me so it wont be a secret after that with my mom in law! Lol

I was just looking at my stomach and noticed the Linea Nigra has appeared. I feel like a dork, but I got alittle excited :)

is linea nigra the dark line from belly button to pubic bone??? i feel stupid asking but i am not sure lOl
I was just looking at my stomach and noticed the Linea Nigra has appeared. I feel like a dork, but I got alittle excited :)

is linea nigra the dark line from belly button to pubic bone??? i feel stupid asking but i am not sure lOl

Not a stupid question. Yes it is. I thought it didnt appear til later in pregnancy, but i just read it can come in the second trimester.

haha thats funny. Cute pics Jrow!

Def. a boy in the first pic!

I wish my Dr was able to do nice profile pics of the LO. But i think their machine is super old, it doesnt do scans like that.... hence, why you could see my whole baby and it looked like an Alien!

Wow, I've missed a lot in my 24 hours away from this sight, lol. Congratulations to all you ladies who had your scans! Boys seem to be predominate, very cool. My scan isn't until the 14th of August... which kind of feels like a long time away, but it doesn't really bother me. I'm in no rush to find out my baby's gender, and just last night, I found out my husband isn't either. So maybe we'll be team yellow after all?

For sure a boy! Are u planning/ have available the 3D/4D baby scans?

I think the place I went yesterday does the 4D. I didn't ask how much it would cost though... I think I go back at 28 weeks and may ask although my husband said he doesn't wanna see the 4d because he wants to be surprised at what baby looks like

the ladies finding out gender.... are your going to tell family etc. in a cool way? or just say it?

All our family and friends were waiting to hear all day yesterday so we sent them all the same message with a pic of the 3d scan and baby name :)

774.jpg

thought it would be fun to do a side by side of me and dh and try to picture what our son is gonna look like!

OH is convinced we are having a girl lol but I'm getting mixed feelings one day I think girl then the next I think boy lol

So I have a question, I've been reading those pregnancy books that tell you what the baby is doing and how big it is from week to week. I've been reading the section for what week I'm on on the day I hit it, so for example because I don't think that's makes much sense, I read the 16 week section on the day I hit 16 weeks. My question is, should I have read the section on week 17 when I hit 16 weeks to see what was happening in the upcoming week, or does the week 16 section cover 16 weeks through 16+6? Does this even make sense? Lol, I'm sorry if this post just sounds like babble.

So I have a question, I've been reading those pregnancy books that tell you what the baby is doing and how big it is from week to week. I've been reading the section for what week I'm on on the day I hit it, so for example because I don't think that's makes much sense, I read the 16 week section on the day I hit 16 weeks. My question is, should I have read the section on week 17 when I hit 16 weeks to see what was happening in the upcoming week, or does the week 16 section cover 16 weeks through 16+6? Does this even make sense? Lol, I'm sorry if this post just sounds like babble.

good question. I have been reading it on the day i turn that week as you are... i was thinking that it covers 16-17... but now ya got me thinking

It depends on how the book is written. Some will be exactly what u are but consider u to be into the next week.... So tomorrow I'm in my 17th week.... weird!

It depends on how the book is written. Some will be exactly what u are but consider u to be into the next week.... So tomorrow I'm in my 17th week.... weird!

So read the 18th week section on saturday since I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow? I'm reading What to Expect When You're Expecting and Your Pregnancy Week by Week, if that helps.

If it tells you your are X weeks and X days exactly then stick to that - I sometimes read a bunch of days at the same time. And it's not that big of a deal to read a week ahead to know what's coming. Most have the same things listed, so if the symptom list fits with each, then you're on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->