January Jellybeans 2013!...

ginger: thats a cute way to tell people

I also read a book week by week. The way i do it, is the day i turn 13 weeks i read 13 week section. To me it seems like they explain what is happening to the baby that whole week of week 13. (since the title of each section says Week X) So when i read the section i know the baby is going through those changes that week.

If that makes sense?

Im pretty sure my book is Pregnancy week by week as well. Its pretty cool bc it gives "daddy tips!" Hubby is always interested in what they say he should do, haha

New fruit day! I'm an onion! 17 weeks! So excited! It is moving right along. I love new fruit day...

I have a question about the baby movements. I know I posted about not feeling the movements and then we had a night where it did move. It felt like rolling and pressure. DH could feel the kicks but I could only feel pressure and what felt like rolling around. Since then, DH has put his hand one time on my stomach and same thing happened. He could feel a lot but I felt nothing but the weird pressure/rolling. After that it went quiet and I feel nothing. If I put my hand on my stomach I get nothing. I know baby is fine but I am wondering why I can't feel the kicks especially when DH could. Could there be something in the way that causes me not to feel them from the inside but can be felt on the outside? I brought it up to my doctor but she just said you probably aren't feeling the baby yet .. it is gas or maybe it is in a weird position. I remember feeling DD very regularly once I felt them and hers started about 14 -15 weeks. I just thought it was a little strange since this is my second time around.

I also read a book week by week. The way i do it, is the day i turn 13 weeks i read 13 week section. To me it seems like they explain what is happening to the baby that whole week of week 13. (since the title of each section says Week X) So when i read the section i know the baby is going through those changes that week.

If that makes sense?

Im pretty sure my book is Pregnancy week by week as well. Its pretty cool bc it gives "daddy tips!" Hubby is always interested in what they say he should do, haha

so you read it as the week 13 section is from 13+0 to 13+6? That's how I've been doing it, but 13+1 through 14 weeks is technically the 14th week, which is why I'm confused. I guess it doesn't make a huge difference anymore since the baby is basically doing the same things every week now and grows at its own rate now as well, but I'm just curious.

If that makes sense?

I love the tips that tell Daddy to have more compassion, or do more around the house.... Amen!

HAHA! i love those! i just look at Hubby and grin

I always got confused as when you hit week 13+0 that some ppl considered that to be 14 weeks. So i just made a regular protocol for myself.... i dont consider myself 14 weeks until im half way thru week 13.

I always look ahead as well and take sneak peaks of the following week bc i know the baby is somewhere between 13 weeks and 14 weeks.

Its so confusing as well as to when 2nd tri starts.... some say 12 weeks some day 13.3 weeks and some say not even til 14 weeks!

New fruit day! I'm an onion! 17 weeks! So excited! It is moving right along. I love new fruit day...

I have a question about the baby movements. I know I posted about not feeling the movements and then we had a night where it did move. It felt like rolling and pressure. DH could feel the kicks but I could only feel pressure and what felt like rolling around. Since then, DH has put his hand one time on my stomach and same thing happened. He could feel a lot but I felt nothing but the weird pressure/rolling. After that it went quiet and I feel nothing. If I put my hand on my stomach I get nothing. I know baby is fine but I am wondering why I can't feel the kicks especially when DH could. Could there be something in the way that causes me not to feel them from the inside but can be felt on the outside? I brought it up to my doctor but she just said you probably aren't feeling the baby yet .. it is gas or maybe it is in a weird position. I remember feeling DD very regularly once I felt them and hers started about 14 -15 weeks. I just thought it was a little strange since this is my second time around.

Maybe where the baby implanted is kinda odd?

I cant wait till hubby can feel LO...... i can feel him every once in a while but only when im sitting or laying down and its the lightest little tap. but def. cant feel it thru my belly yet (especially bc i had fluff to begin with)

it is kinda wierd that ur hubby can feel it but you cant when you try and touch? hmm, LO playing games with mommy haha

I have an app on my tablet that shows it like this: 14 Weeks is on week 15. t's just because you are living week 15, since days 0 to 7 weren't just 0, they were week 1.

I don't know if I made sense. LOL

Does anyone else feel like they are going backwards? For the past 3 or 4 weeks I've been absolutely fine. Then the last 2 days, I've started feeling sick again, and getting tired again and now my food aversions are back too. Anyone else like this?

Maybe where the baby implanted is kinda odd?

I cant wait till hubby can feel LO...... i can feel him every once in a while but only when im sitting or laying down and its the lightest little tap. but def. cant feel it thru my belly yet (especially bc i had fluff to begin with)

it is kinda wierd that ur hubby can feel it but you cant when you try and touch? hmm, LO playing games with mommy haha

Yea I think it is making me crazy. :haha: Maybe it is gas what DH feels. Although I think I would feel that and tell him no that is gas. The rolling/pressure is cute and a little uncomfortable but DH can always make :baby: move when he puts his hand on my stomach. I'm not sure why. DH's hands are always really warm so maybe :baby: senses the temperature change and is responding?? Who knows. Pregnancy this time around I think is making me crazy for real. :haha: Come on August. I can't wait to see baby again! I'm overly anxious this time around to already give birth and hold baby. You ladies will have to forgive me if I sound overly worried or ask too many questions ... even though this is #2 ... I feel like it is completely opposite so I have a million things running through my head now. Thanks ladies! :hugs:

Does anyone else feel like they are going backwards? For the past 3 or 4 weeks I've been absolutely fine. Then the last 2 days, I've started feeling sick again, and getting tired again and now my food aversions are back too. Anyone else like this?

Not so much as you. I am still tired and have started getting up more again to pee at night. That went away for awhile and I thought I was good with that at least until baby got bigger ... oh well. lol! My tiredness is still hanging in there but I have good days where I will have more energy and not feel so bad. May just be a lingering symptom for me ... maybe it is a hormone surge for you?

ick, 2nd tri hasnt been treating me very well with the extreme tiredness and headaches. Ever since week 8 i have had to get up in the middle of the night to pee. i Just feel so much pressure down there when i sleep...

The other day i tried laying on the ground on my tummy to write somthing... and OH MAN bad idea... it felt really awkward. i felt so much pressure on my lower tummy and it kinda hurt. I was telling hubby i was probably swishing :baby:. It just felt like everything got smooshed, bladder, organs, everything!

Latley iv felt a "twitch" feeling on my cervix or in that area.... i dunno if baby is kicking or punching but it feels wierd. At my US the baby was hanging upside down like a baby would be if i were about to give birth, which the Dr. and i found funny bc the baby was hanging upside down being goofy.

on the week by week comments........i usually just follow the week im in.....for example im week 13.......i use 13 weeks until i turn 14......then i move on.

i so excited for the genders!!! i will be one of the last to find out since im due jan29th........ugh.......the suspense is killing me!

Congrats on the baby boys ginger and jrow!!

Can't wait to hear Leinz!!

It will be exciting to see what the final total of boys/girls will end up being!

This is exactly me for the past 3 days. :dohh:

Yea i was sick again this morning too. it seems i get sick on most morning when I wake up and it feels like ive been kicked and punched in the stomach all night.. I am assuming it is my uterus stretching overnight, but it hurts so bad, and then i get up to go to the bathroom and BLECK.. yea..
Not great.

But i do have to say I literally look like i have POPPED overnight.. There is no denying this belly now! 15 weeks tomorrow! :) Ill be an orange!

omg, i am so done with this hunger, i feel like i'm constantly eating. As soon as i finish eating one thing, i need something else and then the heartburn kicks in. I've gained 4lbs so far.

I've started to gain now. I lost 16lb since I found out and now about a stone lighter than when feel. I don't seem to be overly hungry but still hate the smell of cooking.

I can't bear the cooking either Sonia, poor DH. Thankfully I have a friend who is like a mother/sister to me so she makes sure I get a cooked meal everyday since my mom is away on vacation. When my mom comes back she'll take over again. It has been a lifesaver, trust me.

Yea i was sick again this morning too. it seems i get sick on most morning when I wake up and it feels like ive been kicked and punched in the stomach all night.. I am assuming it is my uterus stretching overnight, but it hurts so bad, and then i get up to go to the bathroom and BLECK.. yea..
Not great.

But i do have to say I literally look like i have POPPED overnight.. There is no denying this belly now! 15 weeks tomorrow! :) Ill be an orange!

Congrats on your orange tomorrow! I'll be an avacado! :happydance:

I am sorry you ladies have been feeling so sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->