January Jellybeans 2013!...

I've generally been feeling better, but still have the very odd sickness here and there, but more like one day in three weeks. Not half as tired either. I have found that today I've really struggled with the heat here in the uk, which is about 30 degrees, I normally love it! I'm stocking up on ice and ice lollies in the work freezer from tomorrow although the heats not supposed to last.

I've also booked a week off late August to visit some family so that will be nice. It does mean I'll finish work 4 days later, the last day being our christmas staff get together. I want to go but this years it's in the midlands which is probably 150 odd miles from me and DH doesn't want me to be that far away and so close to being due. I think I'll see how I feel nearer the time and may suggest I travel up the day before and stay overnight

Re genders. I read today that 71% of women are correct in gender guess when they have an intuition during gestation.

someone just told me they had a phenergan pump for ms for 2 weeks........and she said it could last another month.........dammit!

So.... i think i have afirst name picked.... Blake. Thoughts?

Blake is one of our names too for a boy:) love it! It is gaining popularity.

Nah not too popular! One girl i know from highschool named her baby blake. I didnt know she even had a child at this point!She found out i was oregnant and found out we liked the name blake ( mutual friend opened her mouth) , added me on facebook and made it a point to post pictures of baby"blake" so we wouldnt name our baby it... Im like half tempted to just do it to piss her off if its a boy lol. The mutual girl keeps saying to me r u sure u still want to name the baby that ? Lol...

Its not really a friend.. Just another girl i went to highschool with who got oregnant two weeks after me and feels she needs to text me crap all the time! Ugh and it sucks because her boyfriend and my husband r good friends... Its annoying lol.

Im not a catty person by any means but if i like the name im nMing my baby it, i dont care if someone else i know named their baby it!

Re genders. I read today that 71% of women are correct in gender guess when they have an intuition during gestation.

Oh, wow... that's pretty cool!

Where is leinzlove?!

Idk, but I am getting kinda antsy :haha:

So.... i think i have a first name picked.... Blake. Thoughts?

I always liked the name Blake. Re popularity, I'm not sure if it is getting too popular, but (this is just me) I like picking names that people don't hear very often.. but not really weird ones, lol

Nah not too popular! One girl i know from highschool named her baby blake. I didnt know she even had a child at this point!She found out i was oregnant and found out we liked the name blake ( mutual friend opened her mouth) , added me on facebook and made it a point to post pictures of baby"blake" so we wouldnt name our baby it... Im like half tempted to just do it to piss her off if its a boy lol. The mutual girl keeps saying to me r u sure u still want to name the baby that ? Lol...

Its not really a friend.. Just another girl i went to highschool with who got oregnant two weeks after me and feels she needs to text me crap all the time! Ugh and it sucks because her boyfriend and my husband r good friends... Its annoying lol.

Hahahahaha i would sooo use the name if i were u!

Where is leinzlove?!

I always liked the name Blake. Re popularity, I'm not sure if it is getting too popular, but (this is just me) I like picking names that people don't hear very often.. but not really weird ones, lol

I agreei dont want something too popular

I'm the same I dont go for completely out there names but I dont want there to be another child in their class with the same name? Its worked so far there are no other Caitlyn's in my daughters year and no Lucas's in my sons :happydance: I know Caleb is quite popular in the US but its not as common here in the UK.

Jaime I love the name Blake :) I remember being on this site when I had Lucas and one of the ladies then called her little boy Blake, still unusual without being weird!

Leinz - We need to know what flavour the baby is, you have kept us waiting long enough lol xx

Lol, if Leinz doesn't hurry there will be. A riot in here by the time she comes back.

Where is leinzlove?!

I agree i dont want something too popular

But if you really like a name, don't let someone else keep you from naming you baby that name.

When I was preggo with my daughter, I spent hours and hours and hours scouring baby name sites LOL... guess you could say I am kinda obsessed with names. (I'm an amateur author in my spare time.. Which there isn't a lot of)

Ok, I picked on Leinzlove's journal... and know what :baby: is... but I guess we will wait for her to put it here... haha :shhh: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->