January Jellybeans 2013!...

All these pinks and blues are making me wobble on team yellow! I must resist!!

Congratulations on team pink leinz!

Congrats on team pink!

The shrp pain is prob round ligament pain or gas like dee dee said... I told my doc bout this on monday because it scares me as well.. When hegot the doppler out to hear baby he goes " is this where u get the pain " and dug his fingers right into the space and i said yeaaaaaaaa! He goes hunnie ur growing a belly! Its right where my round ligament was and it was pretty deep! Not where i thought my riund ligament pain pas! If its constant callur mw or ob gyn..but if its only for atimeand goes away with no bleeding i wouldnt not be cincerned.

Ugh i hate being on my ipad, misspellings and my space bar is hard to work lol.

Leinz congrats on team pink!'

Thanks for the tips ladies i feel better after sleeping!

YAY Leinz!!! Congrats on the little gal!!

I thought u may be having a boy as well with that HB rate! But now im realizing what my Dr. thinks.... it truley is a old wives tale! haha

Did you do those gender tests?

have u craved sweet or salty?

Just bc im curious... :blush:

Congrats to those that have found out the gender. The next 3 wks is going to drag for me!

With the hope of me not being sick today, I woke up with hubby to eat breakfast. I think me sleeping in these past days has made me super sick because I keep on sleeping with a little bit of hunger -hubby always manages to wake me up enough for my tummy to get hungry but not enough for the rest of my body to feel like waking up LOL-

I hope I get sleepy again soon... zzzZZZZ

Congratulations on a baby girl! That's very exciting!

So I've decided with the book thing, that on the day I switch to a new week, like today, 17 weeks!!!!, I'm going to read both the 17 week part to see where my baby is at now and the 18 week part to see where my baby is headed this week and what its going through. Can't go wrong that way, right? Its not like the bits about the weeks are particularly long.

Oh, and 17 weeks! I can't believe I'm almost halfway through my pregnancy already! Its gone by so fast! I can't believe inside me is a little person that has an obvious gender and can be felt moving around from the outside. Gosh, I'm so excited to meet this little person. But on the other hand, I wouldn't mind keeping the baby inside me for a really long time. This is the only part of its life I can be sure its totally safe and all of its needs are met and its never going to be so attached to me... Do any of you feel like that?

I do bri, but at the same time cant wait to see and hold baby..hubby and iwere talking about how we wonder what baby will look like... :) amazing how it all started from a single cell from both of us and is now the size of an orange! Still cant wrap my head around it, already so in love :)

Congrats on Team Pink! I love the little bow you added! So cute!

With my book ... I end up reading through several weeks at a time. I guess more so because this is the second time around so I just flip through. I've read through it so often I should really find a new book now! :haha:

Last night I asked DH to make :baby: move since he is the only one that can make it move. Sure enough, on his hand goes and :baby: goes insane!! But I actually felt it kicking up against his hand instead of just the rolling movement. It was so precious. I'm not sure why only DH's hand triggers it but :baby: must already love daddy! :haha: Either that or his hand is bothering him and he is trying to shove him off :haha::haha: I am ready for those constant movements though. I told DH last night that I forgot how precious those feelings are. :cloud9:

Come on AUGUST!!! lol! The suspense is crazy and so exciting. That day will be like Christmas!

WOW! All the exciting things happening! Congrats on everyone's teams (who found out!) I had an appointment the other day, but Dr. was on vacation, so I saw the APRN. All I got was a listen on the doppler, a TON of blood work and two pee tests... sigh...

I do have a date for my level 2 ultrasound though - August 13, then I see my Dr. again on the 23rd.

After my sister passed away, we have made a slight change in our choice of names. I am just so saddened that she will never get to hold her new niece or nephew. :cry:

that will be nice to incorperate your sisters name into your :baby: name in her honor. Very thoughtful

So, total TMI moment, but my husband and I were making love last night, and he was lying on top of me, and the baby was going insane in there, kicking the hell out of both of us... It was kind of funny, but now I'm a little concerned that it can feel something when we have intercourse, even though the doctor has reassured me that the baby is way to high up to feel a thing. I don't know, maybe it was because my husband was leaning a little on my belly, or something.

It could be that your husband leaning on you just made you feel the movements more rather than caused more movements?

to my ladies that have had headaches:

I think i found a cure!!! The last couple days I have been eating strawberries and red grapes in the morning and i noticed my headaches lessoning and today they are compleltly gone away. I was curious if maybe the antioxidents in them are helping with headaches... sure enough.... the research i had done shows that eating them can help with headaches! Also eating vitamin E (also antioxident) which includes seeds in which i eat sunflower seeds as well.

Thought maybe this could help some of you ladies if your at your wits end!:flower:

oh and they also say its best to get these from the actual food rather than taking a supplement.

So, total TMI moment, but my husband and I were making love last night, and he was lying on top of me, and the baby was going insane in there, kicking the hell out of both of us... It was kind of funny, but now I'm a little concerned that it can feel something when we have intercourse, even though the doctor has reassured me that the baby is way to high up to feel a thing. I don't know, maybe it was because my husband was leaning a little on my belly, or something.

Or increased blood flow makes baby more active?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->