January Jellybeans 2013!...

It's a very, very good showcase of Britain! That's all I'm saying :) but is also very emotional, I too have shed a tear! Feeling v patriotic!

On baby front, think I may have had a light kick earlier?

Phewwwww babies are hard work! Im watching my 6 week old nephew and ive literally changed him 3 times in an hour all the while feeding and burping lol. Im in for a rude awakening!!

Wait until you are up in the middle of the night doing it!

Please don't say this :cry: say they come with a kit to take care of themselves which includes an instruction booklet with very thorough explanation, in english and spanish, of what is going on and when! :hissy: Oh Lord help me! Step by step... first labor, then the rest... hahahahaha. I think I need a hug now... LOL

I am so pumped for the opening ceremony :)

My tummy is SO ITCHY today!! Aaaahhhhh!!!

Remember to moisurise your bump really often as the itching gets worse as your skin stretches x

6:00 pm here Eastern time and I am anticipating the Olympics opening ceremony!!! I have to wait until 7:30pm our time so still a little more time to wait. I keep getting clips from the news from the ceremony and I already cannot wait! It looks great! What do you ladies think who are over there in the UK?

Thanks! I noticed it's at 6:30 here. Haha, if it wasn't for you I would of missed a whole hour of it! :)

updates i've done today, please advise if someone is missing

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

done Soniamillie01 5th to 2nd (i had you on the 4th for some reason)
done CharlieO 22nd to 19th
done LuckyFlutter 30th to 28th
done leinzlove 26th to 20th
done Jellybeans 15th to 19th

done River12 16th January
done Cetarari 24th January
done Townes_2013 10th January

done CT1 pink.
done snowangel187 pink
done Townes_2013 yellow
done leinzlove pink
done jrowenj blue
done gingermango blue
done dittybyrd yellow

So im off for my bridesmaid dress fitting in a short while. Our dresses were bought prior to my pregnancy and as I now have a rather good size bump :happydance: we have had to have some major alterations done lol :blush:. The fitted floor length maxi dress now has a lovely corset style lace up back so I can adjust it around bump and this is going to be my first time trying it on and being able to fasten it since we first got it.

Any other ladies being bridesmaids or brides during this pregnancy??

I am a bridesmaid in September! I exchanged my dress after we found out and have my first fitting in just over a week. However I got the dress at David's bridal and they were beyond rude to me!! They pretty much said that I was an inconvenience and I was going to have to deal with being uncomfortable in my dress. Ugh. I do not plan on taking it from them at the fitting!! I need to be very confortable... The wedding will be by the beach and I will be hot and tired anyways!

Ill be a bridesmaid in october!!! :/. Mermaid style dress.. The lace part on the dress sits right above my bump ....and thankfully my best friend was pregnant when she ordered her dress so hers is too big on her by a size and mine is too small so were just switching lol...

So.... i think i have afirst name picked.... Blake. Thoughts?

Blake was the boy name we had picked. How hilarious that it's on almost everybody's list. :haha:

How sweet Ladies! I'm sorry I kept you all waiting. It's been a long day!

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/fffds.jpg

Yay. Team :pink: together. :hugs:

Little J: I did... I had a reading, Intelligender, Chinese, baking soda, dream, instinct... They all said boy.

Dh says he will wait til baby is born til he believes it's a girl. :haha: how's ur hubby with another girl?

As for the gender reveal talk. I was going to do a cake for my mom & dad who both turn 50 this year BUT I wasn't sure that dd could keep quiet as we are at a family reunion with my mom for the weekend. I was pretty sure dh was going to spill to his mom before I could make it the 1800 miles to her house. SOOO I decided to make a little PowerPoint video that started with Baby #2 then went to a pic of my peestick. :haha: and all of my bump/ultrasound pics so far. Then I took a picture of dd holding a piece of paper saying "it's" then next was a picture of her holding an "a" then I had her put her finger in front of her mouth as if she was saying "shhhhhhh". (to drive my MIL crazy of course) :rofl: then I put the ultrasound pic up and added a pink bow. And had girl appear on the next slide for those who wouldn't understand the pink bow. :rofl: then the last page said "coming soon ______babys name______" (sorry girls not sharing yet)

I first emailed it to my MIL cause they don't use Facebook like everybody else in the family and listened to her reaction on speakerphone (she's a lil crazy) :haha:
Then I posted on Facebook and text my mom and step mom and said there was a video waiting for them on Facebook. They were pumped cause they thought I was going to make them wait a week. My step mothers reply " NO NO NO WE NEED A BOY!" :rofl: we haven't had a boy in ten years and this is girl # 4 since that boy. :haha:

Anyways the family reunion is about to start for the day. I'm pretty sure I'm the built in designated driver. :rofl: I'll check in when I can!! :hugs:

I am a bridesmaid in September! I exchanged my dress after we found out and have my first fitting in just over a week. However I got the dress at David's bridal and they were beyond rude to me!! They pretty much said that I was an inconvenience and I was going to have to deal with being uncomfortable in my dress. Ugh. I do not plan on taking it from them at the fitting!! I need to be very confortable... The wedding will be by the beach and I will be hot and tired anyways!

omg! I am a bridesmaid in November and the dress is from Davids Bridal and the dress actually already came in a week before I found out i was pregnant. They were so accomodating and helpful, They helped me decide a new size for when I am 8 months pregnant and exchanged the dress no problem! How rude of them to say that to you!!

I think if its within 30-60 days theyll help u out but after that they give a tough time... I was in a wedding in may, 30 days before the wedding they called it off..db wouldnt take it back so now im stuckwith the worlds ugliest dress ever! No one will even want to buy it off of me, beleive me.

And a girl i know found outshe waspregnant recently and she needed her wedding gown altered and they said they couldnt get her in.. So shehad to take it to a local lady..grr

Ive been gettin electricty bolts right thru my nipples a lot lol.. My husband looks at me. It literally makes me stop in my tracks.

I'll be a bridesmaid 9 weeks before our due date and then I'll be a bride 9 weeks after after due date. I know really terrible timing but we are super excited to have our LO be part of our wedding. We were lucky with the bridesmaid dresses. I knew before we ordered so I got one 2 sizes too big. We figure it's easier to take in if it needs it which it will around the bust but the rest should be fine.
As for t wedding dress I'm hopin I'll be like my 2 sisters and have my pre baby body back quite quickly. If not I think it's a small price to pay to have our rainbow baby. I wont be able to have a fitting for my dress tho until after LO is born.

Bridesmaid dress now fits perfect :happydance: new pushchair has been collected and Im in love with it!!!

So tonight Im off to the soon to be SIL's hen party, she is having a psychic (tarot cards, clairvoyant) come to her house and do readings for us all, Ive never seen a psychic before and Im a little sceptical but we shall see. Its a well know UK psychic called John Starkey? Of course there will be food, drinks and a penis shaped cake too lol :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->