January Jellybeans 2013!...

How sweet Ladies! I'm sorry I kept you all waiting. It's been a long day!

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/fffds.jpg

Congrats on team pink, leinz!

So, total TMI moment, but my husband and I were making love last night, and he was lying on top of me, and the baby was going insane in there, kicking the hell out of both of us... It was kind of funny, but now I'm a little concerned that it can feel something when we have intercourse, even though the doctor has reassured me that the baby is way to high up to feel a thing. I don't know, maybe it was because my husband was leaning a little on my belly, or something.
I
With my first I found that it was him putting pressure on my belly that made my DD move and kick like crazy. The most baby can feel is the rhythm of your movements sloshing him around :haha: try not to worry

AFM: I am an avacado today! Hurray for new fruit day! :happydance:

Little J: I did... I had a reading, Intelligender, Chinese, baking soda, dream, instinct... They all said boy.

Little J: I did... I had a reading, Intelligender, Chinese, baking soda, dream, instinct... They all said boy.

lol Uh oh! I think Little J and I are in for a surprise then! HAHA! I did the chinese chart, baking soda, and read through the old wives tales and everything came out boy for me as well!!

Thanks everyone for your reassurance. I just got so concerned. My husband thought it was hilarious. I couldn't help going the opposite direction, though.

AFM, I've done those baby predictor things, I get both genders. So who knows. Maybe I'm having one of each and there's a hidden twin in there, lol. I actually hope not, that would be a little scary for me. I don't know if I'm ready to take care of two.

lol Uh oh! I think Little J and I are in for a surprise then! HAHA! I did the chinese chart, baking soda, and read through the old wives tales and everything came out boy for me as well!!

HAHA, like i said before.... its never 100% certain until we see the goods! HAHA

I keep thinking of how exciting either gender will be :hugs:
Us likeing a boy first, but having a girl they are so cute and have so many cute clothes! plus i keep thinking how cute itll be for hubby to play with our little girl. AND on oneside of the family they dont have any girl grandkids!

Eitherway, im gunna be in LOVE! i already am :kiss:

well my gender scan is booked for the 10th so now we play the sucky waiting game.

Completey off topic, its the Olympics opening ceremony tonight and I can't believe that I'm ridiculously excited!!!!!

Completey off topic, its the Olympics opening ceremony tonight and I can't believe that I'm ridiculously excited!!!!!

I've been waiting to watch them for ever now, but I still have to wait for the re transmission of 7:30 Tx time. :cry:

My friends husband is a dancer in it so we are looking out for him :)

Also, on a different note, after being a smoker for the last eleven years, today I have been a non-smoker for eleven weeks :happydance:

I can't wait either! I hope it's a spectacular show to be proud of for years to come! Feeling very patriotic today!

Phewwwww babies are hard work! Im watching my 6 week old nephew and ive literally changed him 3 times in an hour all the while feeding and burping lol. Im in for a rude awakening!!

Phewwwww babies are hard work! Im watching my 6 week old nephew and ive literally changed him 3 times in an hour all the while feeding and burping lol. Im in for a rude awakening!!

hahaha! It is more wonderful when it is yours though! And much easier when you have your own routine. But work is an understatement haha! Just this work has a wonderful reward!

I saw the preview clip yesterday and thought the pigeons with illuminated wings looked fantastic, but it turns out they were angels lol

Wait until you are up in the middle of the night doing it!

Congrats, ginger!

I did a couple tests.. Baking soda, ring test.. Both said boy. Chinese gender predictor said girl. :shrug: guess we'll see come January!

6:00 pm here Eastern time and I am anticipating the Olympics opening ceremony!!! I have to wait until 7:30pm our time so still a little more time to wait. I keep getting clips from the news from the ceremony and I already cannot wait! It looks great! What do you ladies think who are over there in the UK?

6:00 pm here Eastern time and I am anticipating the Olympics opening ceremony!!! I have to wait until 7:30pm our time so still a little more time to wait. I keep getting clips from the news from the ceremony and I already cannot wait! It looks great! What do you ladies think who are over there in the UK?

I am keeping myself away from the news and from facebook! Hahahaha, I want to see it complete on nbc at 7:30! It's so haaaaaaaaard though :dohh: Now I'll have to wait 'til then to come here to not read what y'all are thinking! :cry:

I still love you though... LOL

Thoroughly enjoying it, Ive cried twice already which Im blaming on the pregnancy hormones! :blush:

I am so pumped for the opening ceremony :)

My tummy is SO ITCHY today!! Aaaahhhhh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->