January Jellybeans 2013!...

Sonia I find it feels more real when you start birthing classes and move to more frequent medical visits. Pregnancy is soooo long it would make it excrutiatingly long if we were prepared and excited at the start. I was sewing bibs yesterday and kept feeling silly because I have 24 weeks to go but I keep reminding myself to buy or make one thing on the list a week so I am not rushing at the end!

Who is next for ultrasound? These gender reveals are too slow, I find them so exciting. I'm still waiting for a call to set mine up.

Thanks Darkstar. I think maybe that's what I'll do.

Gender scan - August 22. At the time I thought that was ages away but can see it coming around so quickly now. X

My anatomy scan is a week tomorrow, but I won't be finding out the gender.

Anatomy scan is 9/4 but not finding out gender. I have this fear that someone will accidentally tell us the gender....

Anatomy scan is 9/4 but not finding out gender. I have this fear that someone will accidentally tell us the gender....

be careful! We didn't tell our tech we wanted to know the gender and she had the screen away from me, but my husband was watching the screen and he saw the "goods"!

I go 2 weeks from today and we are finding out! Cannot wait! Come on August 15th!

I'm also starting to feel very unprepared. A friend was like have you got x y z and a b c I was like no! And also don't feel like I've read enough etc. any thoughts?

Me! I feel like I should read books of when the baby is actually here and the what to do's. I helped take care of my niece (she lived with us 'til I came to the US), but with my mom and sister breathing down my back every time I gave her the bottle or something, so it will be very different than my own, I suppose.

I do feel, though, that it is normal to feel the "get prepared" kick. The little bit of anxiety one gets to get the mommy gear going and ready for the action. Haha.

I also believe that to some extent it will all be in a surreal category until baby is actually in my arms. Mostly because I am a first timer. :) I am happy that it is all happening, I know that much.

Sonia - I remember feeling SO unprepared for DD and I was panicking thinking I will never have all I need. I think that is common to go through. I feel a little panicked about some things this time around but it is more for some construction things we have to get done to make a little extra room. It all works out. I think we are just programmed to worry about everything when it comes to pregnancy and giving birth and being prepared! :haha:

I've been feeling more tired than ever before. I just woke up from a non planned 2 hour nap. Haha, what's bad about it is that now hubby is going to be here in 30 minutes, we have to rush to go grocery shopping because we are going to celebrate via Skype my dad's 56th birthday and I want to be home by the time they sing Happy Birthday, and I'm still a huge mess! I shouldn't be online either hahahahahaha. But yeah, tired tired tired all the time sleepy!

After my first was born I felt weird like someone was going to take the baby away. I had disbelief that she was mine and I was a mother. Took a while to sink in.

I've been feeling more tired than ever before. I just woke up from a non planned 2 hour nap. Haha, what's bad about it is that now hubby is going to be here in 30 minutes, we have to rush to go grocery shopping because we are going to celebrate via Skype my dad's 56th birthday and I want to be home by the time they sing Happy Birthday, and I'm still a huge mess! I shouldn't be online either hahahahahaha. But yeah, tired tired tired all the time sleepy!

Me too! I still seem to have more tired days than not. I could not keep my eyes open today and had to lay down and slept for 2 hours. I felt much better after I slept. I've also been fighting headaches today. They come and go but they hurt! I've been drinking water all day so I know I'm not dehydrated. Must be blood flow and hormones. My mom knows that they guessed a boy early so she calls the baby 'He' she said See he is already giving you headaches! lol! I said yes even more proof baby is a boy. hahaha And just like his father! :haha:

I've got my gender scan on Saturday. I know I don't contribute as much as others, and I'm sorry for that, but just thought I'd keep you ladies filled in and will update again Saturday!

I have had multiple people ask me what I want for this baby and if I have my nursery done yet! I am only 16 weeks!!! But it got me thinking.

So today I started my registry. I am using BuyBuyBaby and Diapers.com. I am planning on pocket cloth diapers and registered for 18 BumGenius one-size pocket diapers. I can't believe I am registering for stuff for MY baby. Ahhhhh!

Why do my taste buds keep changing? I love food and am eating plenty at the moment. I'm not a cereal eater but I got myself hooked on a fruity meusli that doesn't go soggy (I hate the sogginess of cereal with milk) so I don't get constipated and now I've just decided I can't stand it and almost threw up eating it and I bought three boxes of it. Sheesh, back to toast.

I've got my gender scan on Saturday. I know I don't contribute as much as others, and I'm sorry for that, but just thought I'd keep you ladies filled in and will update again Saturday!

Oohh exciting! Let us know.

can't wait! Any guesses??

can't wait! Any guesses??

I really have no idea. I've craved salty, sweet, and spicy foods, I've dreamed I've had both genders in different dreams. The ring test said boy, the baking soda test said girl. I'm getting no intuitive feelings one way or the other.
So we'll just have to wait and see, Just hoping LO wants to show the good stuff :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->