January Jellybeans 2013!...

I don't think $12 is that bad when you factor in material and time to make your own.

I think I was more in shock that without the code people are paying $36 plus the $12 shipping!!

https://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2011/05/make-your-own-nursing-cover.html#more-13858

I used this pattern. It has boning in it which I love so you can peak down. Since I already have boning .. it might cost me a total of $12 to make this. I would have to get more of the D rings because I used all mine. It also varies on what type of fabric you get. If you get cheaper fabric then obviously you will save a ton. I cannot wait to find out the gender so I can make all this stuff!!

Besides the cover, I'm doing burp cloths, changing mat/play mat, bibs, diaper covers (we are doing cloth diapers) and anything else I can find on pinterest. I have a lot of crafty friends so I'm hoping to get some handmade gifts at my shower.

Another lurker here, we have our anatomy scan on August 17th but we're not finding out the gender, staying on team yellow. My gut instinct tells me it's a girl. So much so I bought a couple of girls outfits. :blush: We're only having the one, so hopefully the gut feeling is right or I'm going to have to hold out and hope my brother and his wife have a girl at some point! In my defense though, they were ridiculously cute outfits and 40% off. :winkwink:

LOL That's so funny. Hope you get a girl! :)

For those of you who love to sew look at www.facebook.com/pumpernickelbaby it's my page and i'm happy to give any advice you might want on sewing :)

can anyone help me out, in the last week there was a newbie and also someone who said they haven't posted in ages but still check in but their EDD had changed can it please be updated.

I can't find either of these posts :-/

i'm glad my breastfeeding advice has been taken well and appreciated. It's really hard to give breastfeeding advice without coming off as pro-breastfeeding. It's also really touchy because when you explain to women that not producing enough milk doesn't happen as much as women think (but yes it happens) the women who have already stopped BF because they've got insufficient milk feel like they're being called liars or that they made a mistake in stopping BF. Which is obviously not my intention. But it's hard to educate mums who are yet to breastfeed without offending the formula feeders. I honestly usually stay out of the topics altogether and just avoid the conflict, i BF and i love it and i'm happy.

Does anyone else keep getting hiccups?

I get them 4 or 5 times a day! I might only do a couple or probably no more than 10 and then they just stop again. Very bizarre!

my scan is forever away.......september 11th...... but i am one of the last ones due in january so........

Ours is on the 10th... it does seem like forever to go doesn't it. I do get a scan on the 14th August too (thanks to my consultant) but it's going to be a quick look to check my cervix, placenta and other stuff. It'll be nice to know where my placenta actually is since my dating scan was at 9 weeks 6 and they couldn't see a lot!

Ps - Just noticed Sprout is an Orange today - yay!

my scan is forever away.......september 11th...... but i am one of the last ones due in january so........

Ours is on the 10th... it does seem like forever to go doesn't it. I do get a scan on the 14th August too (thanks to my consultant) but it's going to be a quick look to check my cervix, placenta and other stuff. It'll be nice to know where my placenta actually is since my dating scan was at 9 weeks 6 and they couldn't see a lot!

Ps - Just noticed Sprout is an Orange today - yay!

Mine is the 10th as well... Starting to count it down already!

Melly I get the hiccups too but it's only one here and there haha so annoying but makes me laugh every time!

my early gender scan is Aug 17th! I think the majority of people will be getting their gender scans in 1-2 weeks! Lots of jelly beans going to be popping up!

Nikk- I have been craving over healthy foods as well mainly fruit. But i also have been having this aweful sweet tooth! (i never usually eat candy)

My Headaches are totally gone! I guess they only lasted for about 2 weeks. Thank goodness, they were terrible!

Oh girls, I had an accident in the kitchen yesterday and might have broken a toe or fractured my foot :( I had to go get an x-ray yesterday. It never ends here :cry:

oh no Ducky, i hope it's not broken, hope you feel better soon.

eta: yay, the ugly onion week is over! Sweet potato time :D

Fruit day!!! Sweet potato 18 weeks!!!! YAY!!

Ducky - so sorry!!! I hope it heals quickly!

Betheney - The update ... MsJMouse - needs to be changed from the 30th to the 27th; Newbie: BlossomJ - due Jan 28 :thumbup:

Oh girls, I had an accident in the kitchen yesterday and might have broken a toe or fractured my foot :( I had to go get an x-ray yesterday. It never ends here :cry:
Where should we send the bubble wrap?
They say pregnancy brings on the clumsiness! Let's hope things start working out better. :hugs:

Fruit day!!! Sweet potato 18 weeks!!!! YAY!!

Ducky - so sorry!!! I hope it heals quickly!

Betheney - The update ... MsJMouse - needs to be changed from the 30th to the 27th; Newbie: BlossomJ - due Jan 28 :thumbup:

Congrats, sweet potato! Today is my fruit day too! Mango! Yum!

yay new fruit!

Ducky- sorry for the incident, OUCH! sprains hurt worse than a break (oddly enough) either way, doesnt feel nice! what were you doing have a dance party in your kitchen!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->