January Jellybeans 2013!...

Congrats on the girl Nikki

And happy birthday to the birthday girls, sorry I'm late!

Lovely bump La Mere! For a second I just looked at the middle pic & thought you had a huge intricate tattoo across your whole stomach!:blush:

Lovely bump La Mere! For a second I just looked at the middle pic & thought you had a huge intricate tattoo across your whole stomach!:blush:

Thanks! And I wish!!! Probably the only tattoo I will get is a celtic weave for a wedding band. And I'm not even sure when that will happen!

I asked DH tonight if he has a gender preference (given all the chatter) and he said, "Yeah, I want either a boy or a girl. I don't care otherwise." Love him.

For me, I feel like it's a boy but I can only picture a girl. I am afraid I will be disappointed with a boy because all of my daydreaming is girl-themed. I'm trying to make myself think boy thoughts! I don't think it will matter when the baby is actually born - I will love either gender.

I asked DH tonight if he has a gender preference (given all the chatter) and he said, "Yeah, I want either a boy or a girl. I don't care otherwise." Love him.

For me, I feel like it's a boy but I can only picture a girl. I am afraid I will be disappointed with a boy because all of my daydreaming is girl-themed. I'm trying to make myself think boy thoughts! I don't think it will matter when the baby is actually born - I will love either gender.

hahaha! That is hilarious! I think once you find out you will be in love either way. I remember with DD we both wanted a boy and when we found out, it was like we never even wanted a boy ... we were just so excited to know what the baby was.

Oh ladies, making me tear up with these beautiful love stories!!

My partner & I have been together for & a half years on August 9th!! Baby came as a wonderful surprise before we had the chance to get married!! I've been assured the ring is coming but am not too fussed when, love him to bits married or not!

Nikki so happy for you, a beautiful little girl!! And Mrs C2B huge congrats to you for the gorgeous boy!!

EmyDra, fingers crossed you get your girl :)

Kaiecee, hope youre feeling better really soon.

Lots of love to all! xxxx

Oh ladies, making me tear up with these beautiful love stories!!

My partner & I have been together for & a half years on August 9th!! Baby came as a wonderful surprise before we had the chance to get married!! I've been assured the ring is coming but am not too fussed when, love him to bits married or not!

Nikki so happy for you, a beautiful little girl!! And Mrs C2B huge congrats to you for the gorgeous boy!!

EmyDra, fingers crossed you get your girl :)

Kaiecee, hope youre feeling better really soon.

Lots of love to all! xxxx

That's wonderful! Its a little funny also because that is my birthday :blush:

Nikki: Congrats on team :pink:! I did the bow using photobucket. Just added sticker of bow and customized it.

Just got back from hospital gave me an iv for my dehydration and heard heartbeat which is still strong so I think baby is just fine go to my doctors Wednesday and probably my us not far behind

Ty so I just ate and within 5 min everything came up again I just don't understand it anymore isn't it suppose to b getting better ?

Kaiecee- so sorry you're going through this, I hope it gets better soon!

On a random note... Anyone seen the video of the 6 guys playing the Somebody that I used to Know song on a ukelele? They're from my high school! I went to school with some of their older siblings! So cool!!

Ok scroll ahead and don't read this if you don't want to be grossed out!

I had a scare this morning. I've been a little.. backed up and experienced a little pain when I go. This morning I wiped to find a heap of blood on the toilet paper. Of course I was so worried that it was the baby and then I realised I had experienced a little pain when I number two'd. It wasn't just a drop or two, it was a significant amount maybe a couple of tablespoons. I put a liner on so I could monitor it and called OH worried.

He came home from work and demanded I call the midwife and she thinks I probably had an anal fissure that burst with straining. I haven't had any further bleeding and it still feels a little sore in that area so it makes sense. I need to drink more fluids and get some metamucil or something.

I've never had problems like this this early in pregnancy. I had bad haemerroids in third trimester and certainly after baby arrived (the piles were worse than the stitches!). I actually don't care too much about my butt, I'm just so relieved my baby is ok and is now wriggling away as a type this :) Seeing that blood just gave me such a fright, I never realised how much I've bonded with the little boofhead already :flower:

Kaiecee & darkstar: So glad to hear all is fine with you both. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->