January Jellybeans 2013!...

I haven't bought anything for baby no.2 because I have it all already. But yesterday when I bought the sling. It was the first thing I've bought for the new baby so I'm was really excited new baby got a fun new purchase. I also went ahead and bought a hypnobirthing book and I can't wait to get stuck into it.

Ok Betheney! I'd like to see the picture of the sling... Please! I have bought a few things for baby... A few warm winter sleepers! I couldn't resist. But, I also don't need a whole lot. I have so much from DD. I am considering a double stroller, breast pump and most definitley... a dresser!

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA things have been hectic here lol

Just want to update you that my little jellybean is :pink:

I hope you are all well xx

And sorry Bethaney I made a typo the first time around my EDD is the 22nd lol

Seems like we got alot of pink going on here!!!

im so excited for everyone!!!!

Kaiecee- so sorry you're going through this, I hope it gets better soon!

On a random note... Anyone seen the video of the 6 guys playing the Somebody that I used to Know song on a ukelele? They're from my high school! I went to school with some of their older siblings! So cool!!

I had to look it up! Hilarious!

Bump Pics... I just wish the pics didn't look so big.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_5533.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_5503.jpg

12 Week Bump
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_4723.jpg

hello ladies,

i am almost 15 weeks pregnant and lately i have been feeling some discomfort in my belly. its the same discomfort i feel when i had some kind of infection like the yeast infection or the vaginosis. i also had some yellow discharge. is this normal?

I've never had discomfort in my belly from a yeast infection that's not what a yeast infection is.

Do you have an itchy burny vag? Because if the answer is yes go to the doctor.

Ok Betheney! I'd like to see the picture of the sling... Please! I have bought a few things for baby... A few warm winter sleepers! I couldn't resist. But, I also don't need a whole lot. I have so much from DD. I am considering a double stroller, breast pump and most definitley... a dresser!

Black-Magic_Medium.jpg

Slings are such simple items it annoys me that they cost $60 upwards in baby stores here. I was so psyched when I saw jrows discount code for 7slings.

There's heaps better colours and fabrics on sevenslings.com but I was going for the most gender neutral/plain one. I also plan on buying a good expensive breast pump. My last manual one did the job but it wasnt always smooth sailing. I got frustrated after a few months and stopped using it. I have the baby jogged city select so just need the second seat. :) other than that i'm pretty set I mean I'd probably like a few more grobags maybe. All of Eva's bedding and baby toys like swingers and mats are all unisex so I've got pretty much everything.

Congratulations on the team pinks!

Seems me and DH are old timers. We've been together 12 years. We knew instantly that we were to be together forever, and he moved in after 3 weeks. We were engaged after 3 months and married after 3 years and have just had our 9th wedding anniversary.

Hi Ladies

So my friends have finally badgered me into having a baby shower in November.
I'm more excited about the cake my friend is going to make - she is amazing, check it out below

Attachments

• 224241_10150603620220648_5384878_n.jpg
    224241_10150603620220648_5384878_n.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
Wow what a beautiful cake! I've not heard of anyone over here having a shower before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->