January Jellybeans 2013!...

Mine is a little complicated haha. I actually came to live with Hubby 1 year ago, august 3rd (we celebrated that with dinner after doctor firday). We were a couple for a year and some months before he proposed. We were engaged for 7 months before I came over here and we got married October 15 last year. We were 6 months married when we fell pregnant. :)

Betheney I know exactly what you mean! I couldn't imagine that after being together so long that he would still have that effect on me! You hear so often about people falling out of love after being together for so long but with us it seems like the longer time goes on, the more it grows! I find myself waking up grinning at him just because he is there.

DH is very awkward in social situations too. He would much rather be here fixing things. :haha:

I love seeing people who are obviously crazy about each other after several years! I feel so lucky to have found the most amazing man & it makes me smile when other people have that too (as I know plenty that don't) x

Itll be a year for us october 15 th :) so excited! And baby #1 on the way..eeeeeep!

Itll be a year for Hubby and i being married on Oct. 15th as well!! How funny we have the same wedding date!! 10-15-11 woot woot!

We have been together for over 5 years and known each other for 9 years <3

Itll be a year for us october 15 th :) so excited! And baby #1 on the way..eeeeeep!

Itll be a year for Hubby and i being married on Oct. 15th as well!! How funny we have the same wedding date!! 10-15-11 woot woot!

We have been together for over 5 years and known each other for 9 years <3

We are also 10-15-11 ! It was a lovely day to get married, wasn't it??

We've been married 1 year on December 14th. We really did have a whirlwind romance. I met him while dating a friend of his 2 years ago when he was home on R&R from his deployment in Afghanistan. Then, last summer, the timing was finally right with both of us being available and not on deployment and got together. I lived in Utah and he lived in California next to the USMC base, so we were hesitant to make a go at a long distance relationship. But we only made it less than a month at that before I moved down to Cali to be with him. 3 months later, we decided to get married. He's been trying to get me to stop taking birth control since we started dating, lol. I finally agreed after we got married after 5 years on the pill. It took my body two months to regulate from taking birth control and two more months to conceive. I told my parents two weeks after we started dating that he was the one. Its only been a year, but I still feel that way.

Aww such beautiful love stories for our babies!!

Hubby and I have been together just over 8 years (met when we were 15) and married 4 years Oct 4th

My hubby and I have know each other for 11 years, been together for 4 years and married for 2 years! Lol, it's crazy how long its been but how short a time it really seems to be. We first met when I was 11 and he was 15. I had the hugest crush on him, grew out of it or so I thought... then he finally returned my feelings in the end of '07 and got together in may of '08, then he moved to Texas (he lived in Utah) to be with me. He was my best friend for so long and still is!

look at all the love we have in one little thread, so much happiness and heart warming stories going around.

LADIESSSS!!!! We found out babies gender during the ultrasound today! Very clearly a little girl! So excited to be joining team pink! :)

and.....Im crying .......lol

Congrats on the Pinky Nikki!!

If you haven't already, check out the funny/embarrassing labour stories in the Labour and Birth section, i'm dying at some of the stories!

LADIESSSS!!!! We found out babies gender during the ultrasound today! Very clearly a little girl! So excited to be joining team pink! :)

OMG! Nikki congratulations! :happydance: so excited for you!

Congratulations on Team Pink!!

DH and I actually met on eHarmony and had out first date almost three years ago. He proposed after 7 months and we just had our one year wedding anniversary in July. I am so in love with him and can't wait to expand our little family :) if baby is a week late it could possibly be born on the anniversary of our first date!!

Huge congrats to you! That's great :)

Congratulations on your pink princess Nikki :happydance: any names chosen yet??

Nikki congrats I'm so happy for u btw when u did those gender tests did it give u girl or boy

Thank you all so much!! Over the moon, on cloud 9! We love the names emma and ella, but were not 100% sure... we arent very good at deciding lol..

I guess i should say I actually was best friends with my hubbys brother in highschool and we actually went to his senior prom together! we were only friends but i always had a huge crush on his older brother(my dh now :) fast forward 7ish years and I was kind of talking to this one guy, we werent serious or anything yet, just getting to know each other.. well he told me to meet him at the bar cuz he was there with some of his friends and lo and behold, Ryan was there with him.. I pretty much said "hey.... i went to prom with ur brother" lol and it was all uphill from there :) We are married, that friend he was with that night was in our wedding and his brother was our best man ... funny funny funny story... The best man speech was even more funny because he goes, "Nicole, my prom date!!! " all u can hear is ryan screaming to the whole wedding, "NOTHING HAPPPPPPENED!!!!" Everyone couldnt stop laughing.. it was a very funny moment! His mother even said to me she always knew she would hook me up with one of her boys (she has been my bank teller since I was 15 years old, im 26 almost 27 now ) haha...

all of my gender tests gave me girl! chinese predictor, baking soda, ring test, heartbeat over 150, sickness, stealing my beauty, all definitely there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->