January Jellybeans 2013!...

I get a baby shower at work when the day befire I go on maternity leave. It's something we started doing a few years ago. We decorate the staff room (I'm a teacher), get take away pizza and everyone buys a present.

How lovely, we just have the normal whip round at ours. Although this year my last official day at work before going on maternity leave is also our xmas night out, so I think they will prob do something then. We are only a very small team (7) but we are all very close.

I've never had discomfort in my belly from a yeast infection that's not what a yeast infection is.

Do you have an itchy burny vag? Because if the answer is yes go to the doctor.

no i dont itch. just a bit of pale yellow discharge... mabye the discomfort in my belly is the uterus stretching?

I've had a pale yellow discharge for weeks, but haven't given it any thought. The pains are probably just growing and stretching pains.

GOOD MORNING LADIES! I WENT YESTERDAY FOR MY ANATOMY SCAN AND I AM EXPECTING A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!!
(can you please put the girl jelly bean in for me)
yeaaaay! and shes growing perfectly
all 10 fingers and toes and brains great kidneys liver lungs 4 chamber heart the whole 9 yars!!!

i have my baby shower already planned for Sunday November 4th!
i am so excited! this is an amazing blessing and im glad i have all of you to share with

Nips my baby shower is nov 4 th tooooo! Lol omg how nutz is this.. Two girls.. Same baby shower... Fun fun!

I've had a pale yellow discharge for weeks, but haven't given it any thought. The pains are probably just growing and stretching pains.

thanks for the peace of mind! i have been to the doctor and i tested for some silent infections.. hope it will be ok

CRAZINESS NIKKI! AMAZING HOW WERE DUE ALMOST SAME TIME, BABY SHOWER SAME TIME, FOUND OUT SAME DAY OF THE GENDER, WENT TO SAME SCHOOL IN THE SAME TOWN LMAO!! talk about irony and fate right !! IM SOOO HAPPY FOR US NIKKI!! AHHHHHH:thumbup::cry::hugs::hugs::baby:
Nips my baby shower is nov 4 th tooooo! Lol omg how nutz is this.. Two girls.. Same baby shower... Fun fun!

Congratulations to all of you who have found out what team you are on :D
Today (it is now almost 10pm) I went and got all my sons first birthday presents :D I also got a pinyater (I think that's how it's spelt :S) that is shaped like a 1 for his party this Sunday :D I am so excited hehe trying to work out were the last year went on Monday the 13th it's been one year since I gave birth to an amazing little man. Also today I got myself some new clothes not all of them will fit me for long during my pregnancy but the were only au$3 so I don't mind :D I also got myself a very nice top to wear for LOs party and some maternity leggings (they are very comfy).
I go back to the doctor on the 22nd of August and will probably have to wait another week after that to find out if I'm having a notskye. Lue jelly been or if I will get my first pink jellybean

And we still got a good 20 weeks left together :) haha... Let the fun begin when were waddling around! :)

Ok scroll ahead and don't read this if you don't want to be grossed out!

I had a scare this morning. I've been a little.. backed up and experienced a little pain when I go. This morning I wiped to find a heap of blood on the toilet paper. Of course I was so worried that it was the baby and then I realised I had experienced a little pain when I number two'd. It wasn't just a drop or two, it was a significant amount maybe a couple of tablespoons. I put a liner on so I could monitor it and called OH worried.

He came home from work and demanded I call the midwife and she thinks I probably had an anal fissure that burst with straining. I haven't had any further bleeding and it still feels a little sore in that area so it makes sense. I need to drink more fluids and get some metamucil or something.

I've never had problems like this this early in pregnancy. I had bad haemerroids in third trimester and certainly after baby arrived (the piles were worse than the stitches!). I actually don't care too much about my butt, I'm just so relieved my baby is ok and is now wriggling away as a type this :) Seeing that blood just gave me such a fright, I never realised how much I've bonded with the little boofhead already :flower:

just alst week i had blood in my stool but none when i wipped....... it was a pretty big one so i summed it up as a broken blood vessel etc. I didnt have any after that. Im sure thats what you experienced as well. Glad your doing better tho hun!

YAY on the GIRLS!!!! :happydance:

weve gotta have some boys coming up here soon to even out the count! :haha:

Congratulations on all the baby girls!

I had a really rough night last night. I could not get my body to be the right temperature. First I was way to hot, and super itchy because of it, so I tried to deal with it and force myself to go to sleep, but after a few hours, I just couldn't deal with it anymore. So at 2 AM, I got up and turned on the swamp cooler and our portable AC unit and set its timer for 2 hours, and that cooled me off pretty quickly. But then I was freezing. And all of this stuff keeping me up had me moving around our bed a whole lot, rolling side to side, and keeping my husband up. Poor guy. And now that he's left for work, its 6 AM here, and I would like to go back to sleep, my little one is kicking the crap out of me. Sleepless nights feel so much rougher while pregnant.

CRAZINESS NIKKI! AMAZING HOW WERE DUE ALMOST SAME TIME, BABY SHOWER SAME TIME, FOUND OUT SAME DAY OF THE GENDER, WENT TO SAME SCHOOL IN THE SAME TOWN LMAO!! talk about irony and fate right !! IM SOOO HAPPY FOR US NIKKI!! AHHHHHH:thumbup::cry::hugs::hugs::baby:

Congrats!!! Guess what?! My shower is nov 3rd!!!!

Congrats to everyone who found out genders! I definitely got a swift kick below my belly button last night. Hello, baby!

My shower is most likely going to be the first weekend of November as well. The reasoning seems to be the same: We want to do it before the holidays come with other parties and gatherings. Plus, with how hectic the holidays can be, it'll be nice to have that 2 months to get the nursery in order.

AWESOME JROWENJ!!!!

And lauren, NOT AT ALL! WIth the holidays its very hard!! Because a lot of people will be traveling in end of november and december ... a girl i know is due 2 weeks after me and her shower is oct 28th, a week before mine, u are totally fine! plus u dont be so uncomfortable where you wouldnt be able to enjoy it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->