January Jellybeans 2013!...

Wow! Lots to catch up on this morning.

Nikki - Love the name!! I bet it is so wonderful having the name decided. It makes it feel that much more real!

Congrats on the new fruits!! I will be a mango tomorrow!

Welcome to the new jellybean! This thread moves quickly but we have some really wonderful ladies here!!

1 week until my scan ladies!!! I am SOOOOOO excited!!!! DH is getting excited to go. :happydance:

So on the fence with names.. We completely threw emma out if the picture because we know a lot of emmas lol... So now its down to ella, quinn or payton... I like ella nicole bc nicole is my name but my best best best friend just named her daughter chloe nicole and id hate to take that from her even tho it is my name.. Ugh.. Payton is cute but its a boy name too,,... What do u all think?

I like Quinn (i love that name and we didnt have a baby at the time but we had a puppy so we named our doggy Quinn) Thats my vote! its unique and i think it sounds intelligent!

love the name ella!!!! i think you chose a perfect name!

jaime - halfway!!!! seriously i can still remember us crazy girls ttc!!!!

i have an appt next tuesday.......just a checkup and then gender in sept.....im just dying to know!!!!!
but baby's hb has been consistently strong and im feeling little movements here and there so im happy with that so far

Nik- didnt realize you already picked one! haha But Bethenny, Quinn is a great name :winkwink:

SOOOOOO i changed my early gender scan to a week from today!!! I figured i couldnt make it through the WHOLE week until friday next week. So Wed. aug 15th i get to see Gummy and find out what s/he is!

Sassy- we get to find out the same day now! Wahoo!

Oh and welcome Newbie!

Anyone feeling short of breath these days? And not just when you go up the steps or exert yourself?

Anyone feeling short of breath these days? And not just when you go up the steps or exert yourself?

ME ME ME! it takes alot of work just to walk up my stairs, i feel pathetic! I told hubby this and he said "that means your out of shape" i wanted to smack him, and be like "its cus im pregnant you jerk!"

That's exactly the kind of idiot thing my OH says. He told me that pushing the buggy home up the hill full of heavy shopping was "good for me" as well. Bollocks to that, I've started doing grocery shopping online and having it delivered! Yeah I'm out of breath all the time. My back is hurting low down as well.

ME ME ME! it takes alot of work just to walk up my stairs, i feel pathetic! I told hubby this and he said "that means your out of shape" i wanted to smack him, and be like "its cus im pregnant you jerk!"

Ditto!!! Sometimes just getting out of bed leaves me breathless pmsl, the hubby thinks its hilarious that Im already waddling too!

does anyone havr to force themselves to eat? I LOVE FOOD and i just cant seem to find anything appetizing at all!! its kind of depressing lol. i just made myself a quesadilla and its so blah... yuck,. i dont even have meat on it because i HATE meat during this pregnancy... its so weird because i love steak and chicken :(

im the same way with meat right now.... but somedays i like it (certain kinds) other says im like YUCK!

I dont find myself craving any food, no food seems super to eat for me. But i have been living off popsicles!! I LOVE eating them everyday! I also like popcorn. but really other than that.... im not excited about eating meals bc nothing tastes as good as it did before

i dont get sick or nauseous.... its just not appetizing

love the name ella!!!! i think you chose a perfect name!

jaime - halfway!!!! seriously i can still remember us crazy girls ttc!!!!

i have an appt next tuesday.......just a checkup and then gender in sept.....im just dying to know!!!!!
but baby's hb has been consistently strong and im feeling little movements here and there so im happy with that so far

I know! Our babies will be here before we know it!

Hello - please can I join too?

I'm pregnant with my first - due Jan 11th :D Team yellow!

Nice to meet you all!

YAY LittleJ!! We get to find out the same day!!

I also am in LOVE with popcorn! If DH makes some, I am ALL over it! hahaha!

Husbands and their stupid comments. I was in the shower this morning before he went to work and he said: "Baby, you need to start using less toilet paper, you're wasting to much!" Ooooh, I got pissed so fast and answered bad kinda rude and said: "Oh, I didn't know your mangina was pregnant too and you had to wipe it everytime you had to pee, my bad, you know better than I do when it comes to how much toilet paper I need to use." He for some reason found it hilarious and just started cracking up and said he loved me. I think he only found it funny because he didn't see my furious face threw the shower curtain... He was washing his teeth BTW LOL Nothing else hahaha.

Husbands and their stupid comments. I was in the shower this morning before he went to work and he said: "Baby, you need to start using less toilet paper, you're wasting to much!" Ooooh, I got pissed so fast and answered bad kinda rude and said: "Oh, I didn't know your mangina was pregnant too and you had to wipe it everytime you had to pee, my bad, you know better than I do when it comes to how much toilet paper I need to use." He for some reason found it hilarious and just started cracking up and said he loved me. I think he only found it funny because he didn't see my furious face threw the shower curtain... He was washing his teeth BTW LOL Nothing else hahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!:haha: That was great!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

PS. Love the new profile pic!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

PS. Love the new profile pic!

Thanks! We took it in one of those photo booths before a movie.

Welcome Mrs Mel and the Scottish lady,(sorry couldn't work out how to say your name or remember how to spell )

I love the name Ella, but my family call me mella so could be a bit confusing!

We are no further on with names, think the baby will be ready for its 1st birthday before we decide at this rate! Unless we let ds name it, as he's picked what he wants, Minnie for a girl and Darwin for a boy. our most likely names are ruby or Cody but I'm sure that will change again soon. My only rule is it needs to be spell-able , I got so fed up as a kid as everyone had to ask how to spell it or wrote it wrong (carmella)

Little J - I am predicting a GIRL for you

Sassy - Predicting a BOY for you!

Hey all, Hope I can join you? I did post some time ago because my due date was Feb 1st, and being my 4th I was sure I would be a Jan baby. But I joined the Feb group because of my due date. Now though my EDD is Jan 29th, So I guess I well and truly should be here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->