January Jellybeans 2013!...

Welcome to all 3 of our new jellybeans!!!

Jrowen - DH would like that you said that!! haha! We shall see we shall see!!! SOOO excited!!! I think I may squeal when they say it!! :cloud9:

Earlier I was laying on the bed and baby got bunched up on one side and I actually had to push it back down because it was uncomfortable. :haha: My stomach looked weird because of the "lump" haha!

Husbands and their stupid comments. I was in the shower this morning before he went to work and he said: "Baby, you need to start using less toilet paper, you're wasting to much!" Ooooh, I got pissed so fast and answered bad kinda rude and said: "Oh, I didn't know your mangina was pregnant too and you had to wipe it everytime you had to pee, my bad, you know better than I do when it comes to how much toilet paper I need to use." He for some reason found it hilarious and just started cracking up and said he loved me. I think he only found it funny because he didn't see my furious face threw the shower curtain... He was washing his teeth BTW LOL Nothing else hahaha.

funniest thing ive heard all day!!!!:haha:

welcome newbies!!!!! looks like there are more joining the end of the month with me!!!
YAYAYA!

Little J - I am predicting a GIRL for you

Sassy - Predicting a BOY for you!

Hubby would want to disagree with u haha (hed like a boy but when it comes down to it, hed be happy with either) :flower:

Dang! LOL I so want another girl, but really have a feeling we are going with a boy this time. I saved all the cloths from my little girl, but I dont think if I have a boy, he would like them much lol

i agree mammaspath! More preggers that are at the end of the month like us! Woot woot!

Oooooo can I have a prediction please. I want to know if it's the same as my dreams

They say that you dream about the opposite gender then what you are truly having. So if you dream boy youll have a girl, and if you dream girl your having a boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->