January Jellybeans 2013!...

Betheny - I did some more searching for people off the first page last night and from the 6th there is Maverick team yellow and Mrs Gibbo having twins and on the 9th naya69 is team blue :happydance:

That's wicked thanks!!!!! I'm on my phone atm so will update tomorrow night as I have uni all day tomorrow. Also was it not kinda fun acting like a little detective??? :p

Betheny - I did some more searching for people off the first page last night and from the 6th there is Maverick team yellow and Mrs Gibbo having twins and on the 9th naya69 is team blue :happydance:

That's wicked thanks!!!!! I'm on my phone atm so will update tomorrow night as I have uni all day tomorrow. Also was it not kinda fun acting like a little detective??? :p

Lol it definitly makes work pass quicker hehe, quite a few ladies are having their scans in the next week or two so should be lot of jelly beans onthe way!

Less than a week until I find out the gender of my little one... My husband is excited to see if my dreams are right because I keep dreaming its a boy, but he has no idea himself, lol. I can't believe our group is reaching the halfway pregnancy mark! Its gone by so fast!

I have my level 2 on Monday, but as long as the tech doesn't slip, we'll be staying yellow!

I really felt like I was having a girl but I might think now a boy cuz I have been so sick like my other pregnancies and they were both boys still crossing my fingers and I'll fin out today the new date for my us I'm hopeing for in the next 2 weeks

Nikki Ella Nicole is a beautiful name u have to do want u want but all ur names are great :)

I am no longer an onion! I'm a weird looking sweet potato!

18 weeks!

I noticed this morning that I'm getting what my husband called like freckles on my lower tummy. Any of you having the same thing? I still have to google to see if it's normal or not haha.

I got the weird freckles on the top of my belly!

Ella was our chosen name if this one was a girl, so of course I love it!!

Off to America for 2 weeks tomorrow (to see my mommy!)...I'll be 20 weeks by the time I get back. Honestly thought I'd never get here.

It is officially decided now. Spelling is changed lol not like it matters but... Ella Madelyn Lewis... So IN LOVE!

hey ladies, haven't been on here for ages..hope your all doing well and enjoying your pregnancy's .. I'm 19 Weeks today, I would like to say its gone fast but it hasn't I'm on countdown until my next scan on the 21st lol x

I have a hernia on my belly button it's so gross and I can feel my squash bits pop back through the hole it came out of, its so disgusting. Makes my skin crawl whenever I touch it.

I have a hernia on my belly button it's so gross and I can feel my squash bits pop back through the hole it came out of, its so disgusting. Makes my skin crawl whenever I touch it.

I had a hernia on my belly button! But when I had my gallbladder removed the Dr also had surgery on it and removed it as well.

I had a hernia on my belly button! But when I had my gallbladder removed the Dr also had surgery on it and removed it as well.

I noticed it after giving birth to Eva as during pregnancy I just assumed it was my bellybutton popped out. The doctor said in the weeks post partum it should go away and it did I never thought of it again but since about 8 weeks it's been back. Although it hadn't been out much the last few days I wonder if it's because my uterus is close to my belly button so it's stopping anthing slipping through.

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if I can join you?

I was down for Feb 1st but at my NT scan they put me forward to 26th Jan :baby:

I am going to find out what team at the anomoly scan but that won't be the 22nd now as I have requested it is done when my OH is home :winkwink:

Hope you are all well and healthy :thumbup:

My dad had an umbilical hernia... It was so bad he had to wear something around it to keep it from popping out.

DeeDee, i love your new profile.pic! Its so.cute!

I'll be a sweet potato in 2 days! :happydance:

Very nice, Nikki! Congrats on all the new fruits/veggies! I can't believe we are all almost half way done! :happydance:

I'm a sweet potato!! No more ugly onion!!!

So excited for this weekend. My best friends bachelorette is this weekend and then we go on vacation for a week. When we get back we have our scan to find out the gender!! Yay!

And I had my fitting at David's bridal yesterday. I called them earlier in the day and spoke with a manager about my bad experience te last time I was there. She was shocked and apologized profusely. When I went in later they were sweet as pie to me!! Haha... It was great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->