January Jellybeans 2013!...

I just noticed everyone due in January has safely made it to 2nd Trimester!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I love all the jellybeans on the first page!! Everyone who shares a due date with me is team pink so maybe that's a sign...Exactly one week til my scan and still debating whether or not to stay team yellow. Either way I'm excited to see my baby!

I can't believe Jan 1st 2013 is so PINK!!! The females are really starting off the new year. lol

I always falter around the gender scans and wonder if i DO want to find out but then i hold out and am glad that i did and then with my first pregnancy at 35weeks i wanted to know SO badly again!!! haha.

Hi. Can i join. Im due 21st and team.....blue!! X

Done and done

I can only imagine all the html that you have to deal with with that first post.

It's so difficult, it's so messy to look at and i keep miss counting because i see certain html next to names and assume it's a miscarriage but then realised its twins or something else. Here's an img of Jan 1st, it's so difficult to count how many pregnant women they are and what html goes with who.
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/jan1st.png

Bethany- I will be staying team yellow please. Also my date changed from the 12th to the 9th. Thank u very much

Done and done

Wuahahaha, all my respect to you for dealing with it! I know how that goes. Im supposed to be use to it and I still mess up with quotes LOL

Ooh cute new profile pic DeeDee!!

Sassy, really hope your DH finds a job super quickly!

Welcome Seb!!

Hope you ladies having trouble sleeping have a restful night tonight!

xxx

Congratulations to all of you who have found out what team you are on :D
Today (it is now almost 10pm) I went and got all my sons first birthday presents :D I also got a pinyater (I think that's how it's spelt :S) that is shaped like a 1 for his party this Sunday :D I am so excited hehe trying to work out were the last year went on Monday the 13th it's been one year since I gave birth to an amazing little man. Also today I got myself some new clothes not all of them will fit me for long during my pregnancy but the were only au$3 so I don't mind :D I also got myself a very nice top to wear for LOs party and some maternity leggings (they are very comfy).
I go back to the doctor on the 22nd of August and will probably have to wait another week after that to find out if I'm having a notskye. Lue jelly been or if I will get my first pink jellybean

Hope he has a fab birthday & you enjoy it too! :)

I don't know when I'll have to start buying maternity clothes. I'm sure my bump is taking longer to show this time, which is a bit worrying. Should hear the HB next week though which will make me feel better.

How are your migraines? x
My migraines are ok they have eased up i am not getting them as much but i am still not going back to work as they wanted me on call for the rest of my pregnancy however a family member is buying a shop so i will be helping her out a couple of days a week :) and then if work call me i can work as long as its not one of the "bad" days

Woo-hoo! Congrats everyone we made it to the second trimester! Heck, the Feb EDD's are making the 2nd tri now! :happydance:

That sounds like great timing MissMummy! Glad you're feeling a bit better & will have some cash coming in again. Hope the migraines go totally & they don't bother you for DSs birthday.

My old boss (of three years ago) just emailed me last night to see if I want some freelance work. I'm not sure though, it would be well paid (would still make more than my old wage even after childcare) but it could be high pressure. I might get a bit more info.

I just found out I am immune to chickenpox which is a massive relief as there's loads of it going around. My mum & sister never developed immunity to it, so I got tested :)

I can't keep immunity to rubella (German measles) pain in the ass.

Betheny - I did some more searching for people off the first page last night and from the 6th there is Maverick team yellow and Mrs Gibbo having twins and on the 9th naya69 is team blue :happydance:

Yeaaaaa to second trimester for alllll my jan bump buddies!!

Tomorrow, I am half way to meeting my baby boy!!

Nik- That awesome about babies-r-us! I hope they still have that sale next weekend bc i find out next week friday!!

I was also planning on registering next weekend? is it too early?

Its crazy how far we have all come! yay for our little JB!

I got good sleep lastnight! I did turn down our ceiling fan from the fastest speed to the 2nd fastest speed when we sleep and that seems to work, i guess i get too cold without covers... then too hot with..... but at the 2nd speed its PERFECT.... with the exception of having to pee in the middle of the night:wacko:

So on the fence with names.. We completely threw emma out if the picture because we know a lot of emmas lol... So now its down to ella, quinn or payton... I like ella nicole bc nicole is my name but my best best best friend just named her daughter chloe nicole and id hate to take that from her even tho it is my name.. Ugh.. Payton is cute but its a boy name too,,... What do u all think?

who cares if you use nicole its your name and you want it as a middle name....i like ella nicole alot it flows.....i also like peyton its different and unqiue!

So on the fence with names.. We completely threw emma out if the picture because we know a lot of emmas lol... So now its down to ella, quinn or payton... I like ella nicole bc nicole is my name but my best best best friend just named her daughter chloe nicole and id hate to take that from her even tho it is my name.. Ugh.. Payton is cute but its a boy name too,,... What do u all think?
Ella is really cute a co-worker here used that name for his daughter - I really like it! And c'mon it's YOUR name! Nothing wrong with passing that on. My Mom gave me her middle name and I plan to do the same if I have a girl.

ok i think we picked it... ella madeline... its my moms middle name..lol

Peyton was one of our early girl name choices, but our family kept pronouncing it 'peignton' like the seaside town so we decided against lol, but its a beautiful name and I love it!

Quinn is our girls name :) that and Xanthe and Penelope.

I am no longer an onion! I'm a weird looking sweet potato!

18 weeks!

I noticed this morning that I'm getting what my husband called like freckles on my lower tummy. Any of you having the same thing? I still have to google to see if it's normal or not haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->