January Jellybeans 2013!...

Imma sue jrowenj if I end up having a boy :haha: then again I think I have a slight preference for a boy so I'd probably be too happy to remember to sue.

Hi ladies
Sorry been offline today - welcome to all the new ladies :)

I don't think the heart rate theory is much use anymore, there are so many cases where this isn't the case so don't personally think it's that reliable.

I am a little annoyed this evening. Hubbies colleague at work is also expecting, due a week before us. They had their scan yesterday and are having a girl, he comes in this morning and says their going to call her Olivia - OUR NAME! Which he knew! I shouldn't be annoyed as we don't even know what we are having yet but it's really annoyed me. Hubby now wants to pick another name but I refuse to!

Hi ladies

I don't think the heart rate theory is much use anymore, there are so many cases where this isn't the case so don't personally think it's that reliable.

I am a little annoyed this evening. Hubbies colleague at work is also expecting, due a week before us. They had their scan yesterday and are having a girl, he comes in this morning and says their going to call her Olivia - OUR NAME! Which he knew! I shouldn't be annoyed as we don't even know what we are having yet but it's really annoyed me. Hubby now wants to pick another name but I refuse to!

Don't change it! That colleague won't be there your entire life, baby's name will! Just ignore it and don't worry about it! :hugs:

Hi ladies

Definitely don't change it! I agree with Deedee. Baby will be with you forever not that girl who happened to pick your awesome choice of name. haha!

I've been reading about alot of you ladies having issues sleeping. Have any, or are any of you taking Ambien? I've used it with the last three pregnancies. It's save to use while pregnant, and it works fast. Best of all it helps put me to sleep, it doesn't really keep me asleep, so I can wake up without the medicine hangover.

Just though for those really having issues sleeping it might be something to ask your doctors about :)

Sonia, I agree with the other ladies! Don't change the name!!!

I know you're right and I'm of the same opinion but hubby refuses to have it now.

I know you're right and I'm of the same opinion but hubby refuses to have it now.

Put hubby on the line, let us have a little talk with him... hahahaha. I'm sorry some random woman decided to steal your awesome choice of name (like sassy said). It must really suck, but try to make him understand. :hugs:

They say that you dream about the opposite gender then what you are truly having. So if you dream boy youll have a girl, and if you dream girl your having a boy :)

:saywhat::saywhat:

UGH i dreamt of both but the girl was on us in my belly!!!:shrug:

:holly: this is how i feel today.............and they freaking hurt.......i should have reconsidered the boob job.......HEAVY!!!!

Hello - please can I join too?

I'm pregnant with my first - due Jan 11th :D Team yellow!

Nice to meet you all!

Hello - please can I join too?

I'm pregnant with my first - due Jan 11th :D Team yellow!

Nice to meet you all!

Hi! Welcome and congrats! I am due with my 2nd on Jan 11th and we're team yellow too!

Welcome to all our newbies!

AJ- can't wait to hear what you're having!

Jaime- do you have a prediction for me? Lol

DeeDee- :rofl: that was great!

Boy

Thanks! :happydance: i hope you're right but i'll be happy either way!

:holly: this is how i feel today.............and they freaking hurt.......i should have reconsidered the boob job.......HEAVY!!!!

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Sorry not laughing at your pain! Just the bouncing boobs you put!! hahahahaha! I know that feeling all too well and I haven't had a boob job. Mine have always been enormous. lol!

Hi ladies

I know how you feel! I was speaking with my sister in law (in another state) about baby girl names if we have a girl. She was pregnant and I was asking what she would name the baby. She told me if it was a girl they were going to name it Olivia Faye. Thats the Exact name that my hubby and I were talking about if we had another girl. I told her, she said its ok cause she really think its a boy anyhow. Sadly, she MC that baby (it did turn out to be a boy). But now that hubby and I are pregnant, even if it is a girl I woudnt feel right taking the name. BUT if it were just a co worker I would so be all over it! LOL

The dream thing is just a old wifes tale :flower: I'm not sure how true it is

I haven't dreamt diddly squat with my own baby... just my niece that's due in a week and some days!

I do wish I could dream with my baby though.

ok i think we picked it... ella madeline... its my moms middle name..lol

LOVE it Nikki! We have similar tastes in names, I think we shared Blake for a boy & Ella is on our girl list too!!! I think Madeline sounds perfect with it, woo hoo your baby girl has a name :)
xxx

I was thinking today: I've been in heaven by not having my oh so heavy period! That is truly one of the joys pregnancy has given me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->