January Jellybeans 2013!...

Aruppe I am with you..I am sooo anxious for my scan tomorrow! I can not wait to go and register this will be the 3rd grandchild for my parents and they are hoping for there 1st grand daughter!

I want to start baby's room just don't know where to start :/

Just make a list of everything you want to get done before baby arrives and then pick away at it.

Does anyone know of a site that tells u what u should have before baby comes ?
I want to start buying diapers but not sure how many boxes of each ? If anyone knows let me know that's :)

I think babycenter.com might have a list. If not I think babies r us has a list they recommend before baby is born. As for stocking up on diapers That's something I never did only because some babies need certain brands. Whether its an allergy to one or it doesn't hold their mess. :haha: but I think most stores will take them in return as long as you have the receipt and boxes are unopened. So u could buy as much as you wanted I would just recommend one box of newborn diapers tho depending on baby's size they may not fit for long. Same with clothes. :thumbup:

Aruppe I am with you..I am sooo anxious for my scan tomorrow! I can not wait to go and register this will be the 3rd grandchild for my parents and they are hoping for there 1st grand daughter!

This baby is third for both sides of the family and they were hoping for a boy because so far there's only girls. BUT we have another girl. :haha:

Sorry for tmi but if anyone can answer I'd appreciate it since being pregnant sometimes after sex my dh get red down there so I'm wondering if it's me doing this to him do we get stronger down there which causes a reaction to dh? I have no infection but we both tend to burn sometimes but goes away its really weird

LOL! It's probably chafing from 3x a day! :blush:

Hubby spoke to his training supervisor and he said: "They would work something out for monday." So, I guess I'm not going alone to the Ultrasound! I was kind of looking forward to surprising hubby by myself at dinner, but I wasn't looking forward to the cab drive, haha, wasn't sure they would make it here on time and me getting there on time. And Hubby is excited about seeing baby too, so it's all good. OMG just a weekend away!

This baby is third for both sides of the family and they were hoping for a boy because so far there's only girls. BUT we have another girl. :haha:

Wow all girls! My parents will be excited for either and dh's parents have 2 girls and 1 boy already. A girl would be fun because there is a 2 year old girl already and they could grow up together playing barbies. A boy would be fun because it would be the first boy in 16 years!

We just got home from vacation today...here is my bump in my maternity swimsuit! 19+2...

Attachments

• 530071_631401404927_1860335543_n.jpg
    530071_631401404927_1860335543_n.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 26
Just catching up on everything... congrats on all those pink & blue jelly beans & good luck to those of you getting your scans in the next couple of days. Sounds like it's going to be busy! Can't wait for your updates! x

Eek it's scan day! Very excited and woke far too early. I just hope we have a healthy flasher.
Good luck to the rest of the gang having their scans today. Can't wait to hear all the news!

Betheny - hope baby has given you a few reassuring kicks. I had a movement scare at 26 weeks last time and went to get checked out. They did a quick scan and baby was having a party in there but i could feel none of it! I expect baby is doing the same. X

thanks for the follow up span and i hope you have a wonderful scan!!!

I've definitely felt the baby MOVE but no giant kicks like i had been previously. I also feel kicks (or headbuts) to the cervix which had i not been pregnant previously i wouldn't even know that's what the feeling was so i allowed those to reassure me, so i know the baby is definitely active. The kicks i have felt are very very padded compared to before so i think it must be a case of the baby moving into a position that doesn't give difinitive kicks. I know i have an anterior placenta but the kicks the other day even hubby could feel, they were very very low down so i wonder if before the baby was kicking just under where the placenta would of been at the front which is why they were so strong but now baby has shifted up and i'm experiencing the paddedness of placenta kicks :shrug:

Goooood luck on alllll the scans today!!

Ladies im having a freak out moment.. I told u all i am in a wedding in october yesterday...we had the bridal shiwer yest and it was perfect! Well she gave me my dress ..... When i got home..i tried it on and it wont even budge over my belly or ass or hips.... When i ordered the dress i tried on the floor sample which was a 12... But i went a size up ..14.. Because it was a little snug in the butr area because its a mermaid style.... Fast forward a few mmonths...i got prego... When i told the bride i still think i should order 2 more sizes up before they send out the order she just said noooo ull be fine nikki... But i explained to her i would be fine if it was like any other dress but bc its a mermaid style it tucks in the area where ill be growing the most.... Well theres only 2 inches that can be let out of it... Which once im 7 months preggo wont help! Im going to need at least two sizes up plus the extra 2 inches probably! I dnt know what to do because the dress is 200$ and i do t think i shuld have to order another one plus rush it just bc she told me to wait it out ( it was before 12 weeks and miscarriages happen she said) so she said we woueld worry about it when the time comes.... Im upset... What the hell am i going to do?

GOOD MORNING LADIES
i havent been on in forever but i am having a little girl :)
has anyone else recently found out the gender?

It's scan day!! I will probably post late afternoon today after we do some family announcements.... Aaahhhh I can't wait!!

Nikki- I would be so upset too. I'm in a wedding in 4 weeks and it's stressful making sure the dress will fit and look good. I'm not it's what I would do. It sounds as though she didn't give a choice and she help you out. Where is te dress ordered from? Could you call and play the pregnant card to see if they can help you out in any way?

Im going to talk to the bride today...she is my best friend..and i know she def wants me in the wedding, so im going to ask if shell call the place and see what we could do because we didnt alter it yet... Its not from davids bridal thank god... Ill see what we can do.

Haha Davids Bridal is truly the pits of hell. But I do have to say that they were willing to exchange for a new size since the dress hadn't been touched. If they ate willing I exchange for pregnancy I'm sure you will be able I work something out with this other shop!!

It was a BUSY BUSY weekend for me!

We registered and it was ALOT of fun, now itll be more fun if we get what we wanted!

We also ordered our crib and mattress online.... we figured we already had enough expensive things we registered for (crib set, stroller... carseat... pack n play) that we thought we would just buy the crib on our own and we can set it up whenever we wanted!

I let Hubby pick out the crib set as its a little boy and he was beyond excited so i ddint want to take his fun away from being an overbearing mom/wife. He originally wanted animal theme..... but now that its a boy, he chose the dogs/puppies sports theme, haha

But if we have a girl in the future its ok bc at a garage sale we got a REALLY cute classic whinney the pooh crib set (perfect for a little girl) for $5! and it had everything in it! Nothing was missing and it was clean! So i told him GO NUTS! and if we have a little girl she can use the WTP set. :) Cant wait to get the crib! It should be here by the end of this week!

I also spent all weekend washing baby clothes we had gotten as well. OMG, so much fun!

pS. ewww im an onion.... i guess thats a good thing tho!

2 weeks and 2 days till our scan. TAKING FOREVER! Then the scan will arrive and we'll go on hoiday, and 10 days will fly by, then it will be back to crawling along. I am such a bad clock watcher!!! :)

Had our anomoly scan this mornign and everything is fine :) little man is still a little man lol, can't believe we wont see him now until January!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->