January Jellybeans 2013!...

Glad it went well gingermango.
My scan is in about 15 minutes! I'll update later on. X

I had my cousin's bridal shower yesterday. It was nice. Very weird because my mom wasn't there (she's just getting back from Europe tonight) and my sister wasn't there. It was VERY hard when my cousin opened the gift from us. I started to cry, she started to cry, my aunt started to cry. It was harder than I expected.

I had my cousin's bridal shower yesterday. It was nice. Very weird because my mom wasn't there (she's just getting back from Europe tonight) and my sister wasn't there. It was VERY hard when my cousin opened the gift from us. I started to cry, she started to cry, my aunt started to cry. It was harder than I expected.
Awwww, that must have been SO tough! :( :hugs:
Have u been doing any grief counselling?

Goooood luck on alllll the scans today!!

Ladies im having a freak out moment.. I told u all i am in a wedding in october yesterday...we had the bridal shiwer yest and it was perfect! Well she gave me my dress ..... When i got home..i tried it on and it wont even budge over my belly or ass or hips.... When i ordered the dress i tried on the floor sample which was a 12... But i went a size up ..14.. Because it was a little snug in the butr area because its a mermaid style.... Fast forward a few mmonths...i got prego... When i told the bride i still think i should order 2 more sizes up before they send out the order she just said noooo ull be fine nikki... But i explained to her i would be fine if it was like any other dress but bc its a mermaid style it tucks in the area where ill be growing the most.... Well theres only 2 inches that can be let out of it... Which once im 7 months preggo wont help! Im going to need at least two sizes up plus the extra 2 inches probably! I dnt know what to do because the dress is 200$ and i do t think i shuld have to order another one plus rush it just bc she told me to wait it out ( it was before 12 weeks and miscarriages happen she said) so she said we woueld worry about it when the time comes.... Im upset... What the hell am i going to do?

I wouldn't worry at all. I'd call ur friend and say remember how I thought we should order a couple sizes up?? Then tell her that it doesn't fit. Not ur fault. :thumbup:

Just got back from my OB/GYN apptment and GREAT NEWS! Since the diabetes is going well and baby is measuring on time, i will not be induced at 39 weeks instad of the 37-38 they first expected! That makes me happy.. more time to get ready and I am more certain that baby will not have complications! :) Hoping everyhting stays well until then!

Lucky girls you already had your scans. I have to wait 6 more hours! I'm super anxious. When hubby said good bye this morning he told me he could bet I wouldn't sleep in this morning, and he was right... I can't stay in one place!

My niece was supposed to be born yesterday haha but she decided not to yet, it could be any minute now, I just hope I can be here when my sister shows her to my mom on skype!

lauren- welcome to team blue!! :happydance:

Nik- Thats great news! more time for lil girlie to get nice and plump!

ginger- thats awesome! I have my abnormality scan sept. 10th. I hope everything will be fine, i dont think there should be problems, but theres always that small worry!

can you add me please im due jan 19th thanks xx

Lauren, congrats!!!!!!

Nikki - omg, thats horrible about the dress! I hope you figure it all out! I am in a wedding the last weekend of November and I am going to be like 35 weeks pregnant!!!! I ordered the biggest dress possible and am just going to get it taken in (hopefully hahaha)!

Congrats on the great scan, Ginger!

Little J - thats cute how hubby picked out the bedding!

Just back from the scan. Everything was looking good. :thumbup: Baby had it's cord between the legs but she said, as far as she could see, it looks like we're having another :pink:! So excited that Meg is (probably!) going to have a little sister! :happydance::kiss::cloud9:

Just back from the scan. Everything was looking good. :thumbup: Baby had it's cord between the legs but she said, as far as she could see, it looks like we're having another :girl:! So excited that Meg is (probably!) going to have a little sister! :happydance::kiss::cloud9:

Congratulations :flower:, are you making it official, do you want a pink Jellybean on your name?

Oooh yes a pink jellybean sounds lovely thank you! :flower:

My suspected pink bump has turned yellow, as the scanographer couldent make it out, and said at diffrent angles it could be both! Ahh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->