January Jellybeans 2013!...

Has anyone else ever heard of a "push present"? A gift DH buys you for... well... giving birth? Definitely sounds like something I could get on board with! :rofl:

Heck yeah I have heard of a push gift and I remind my husband every day about it! hahahaha!

Just set up baby's crib and swing... All by myself. ;) now its onto digging out and washing baby clothes and try to make a more accurate list of what I actually "need". Cause at this point I'm just buying to buy. :haha: might as well be buying in the right areas. :thumbup:

I am a little peeved with dh tho, after I set up the furniture his comment was "phew glad you got that done we were running out of time" :growlmad: :grr:

I was like no those are just a few of the gazillion things I need to get done!!

=P Hey! Id forgotten about this! but!! =) My duedate changed to the 1st jan! =)

Haha, when I first read "push present" I thought of something that might help you push, like a towel with handles at the end or something hahahaha, didn't think it was an actual gift for giving birth lol

Lol.... What happens if ur not pushing?? Lol i just told dh about this and he laughed at me and asked me what happens if u dont push lol...i am more than likely having a c section haa...

48 hours til my gender scan!! Cannot wait! On the downside my belly is SUPER itchy today!

When I think of "push present", I think of something that accidently slips out while you're pushing out the baby.

Lol.... What happens if ur not pushing?? Lol i just told dh about this and he laughed at me and asked me what happens if u dont push lol...i am more than likely having a c section haa...

I'll be having a c section too! How about a "c section souvenir"? :rofl:

Is it something you ask DH for, or he picks out himself? I wonder if DH will think of it. What are some subtle (but obvious enough) ways to bring it up? :haha:

Hey ladies, there's a lot to catch up on!

DeeDee- those frames.are adorable!

Can't wait to.see.pics.from.all the upcoming scans! Looking forward to.seeing more lil jelly beans!
k
Afm: I slept terribly last night! I think dinner gave me gas, (sorry if tmi) but it kept me up most of the night and I could not get comfortable. I feel like I have really popped over the past few days! :happydance: can't believe I am a.mango! Almosthalf way!

i need a c- section souvenir too lol ill be having a c-section for all my kids think of the positive i wont have to be stretched out

I finished my antibiotics and I've still got a UTI and it's getting worse. Going to out of hours GP tomorrow. Hoping for an answer!!! :(

A
i need a c- section souvenir too lol ill be having a c-section for all my kids think of the positive i wont have to be stretched out

Well i'm gonna get a push present lol I hope so, other than the baby that is! I'm kinda surprised how many women worry about that, my DH says having a baby and being stretched has made it better (sry ic tmi) :haha: guess its all in our heads most of the time though

LeeLouClare- I hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

I finished my antibiotics and I've still got a UTI and it's getting worse. Going to out of hours GP tomorrow. Hoping for an answer!!! :(

When my friend get's a UTI the anti-biotics alone are NEVER enough. Drink freakishly large amounts of water. I know cranberry tablets also help but i'm unsure if you can take them during pregnancy, otherwise drinking lots of cranberry juice should be fine. There was also a study done where people who ate pineapple everyday along with anti-biotics got rid of their infections more than just the people one the anti-biotics, ALSO Vitamin C tablets, just buy a jar and munch on a few everyday!!

<3

When my friend get's a UTI the anti-biotics alone are NEVER enough. Drink freakishly large amounts of water. I know cranberry tablets also help but i'm unsure if you can take them during pregnancy, otherwise drinking lots of cranberry juice should be fine. There was also a study done where people who ate pineapple everyday along with anti-biotics got rid of their infections more than just the people one the anti-biotics, ALSO Vitamin C tablets, just buy a jar and munch on a few everyday!!

<3

I didn't think u were allowed vitamin c tablets whilst pregnant??????
I always drink loads of water when I get an infection- seems to flush it out my system

i've done no research into vit C tablets and pregnancy so you could be right. Same with the cranberry tablets best to check with your doctor.

and just a fun fact, kiwi fruit has more Vit C than oranges. So eat up :)

When i can feel the tingle of a UTI come on i drink 3 huge glasses of water and that usually stops it from turning into a big infection. So i haven't had a full fledged UTI in years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->