January Jellybeans 2013!...

I had a dream last night that I was holding my baby and it was so real, it was sad when I woke up still 20 weeks out from meeting my little one.

I hear ya! It seems so damn far away... this wait is just too long and I am getting impatient!

Pretty sure we have another stubborn baby in the making. When baby moves I place my hand on my belly to feel her. She stops! :haha: I move my hand and she immediately starts moving again. :rofl: Less then 48 hours til I get to see baby again!! :happydance: let's just hope I get a decent pic. :thumbup:

is it odd that I can't tell if it's the baby moving or if it's gas bubbles... whats the difference in the feeling/? hahaha

I feel that way too! But after my US today and seeing what position he is in I think ill be able to easily tell the difference now!

is it odd that I can't tell if it's the baby moving or if it's gas bubbles... whats the difference in the feeling/? hahaha

Here are some pics we got today!
https://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/Lauren021406/404139_10100470970817925_1258843518_n.jpg[/IMG]
https://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/Lauren021406/383950_10100470970264035_1103629061_n.jpg

CONGRATS to everyones finding out what baby is!!!! this is going so fast!!!!

i can't wait to find out!

We are TEAM BLUE!! Must be something in the water here is NJ/PA!!

Can you add me please? I am due on January 27, and we are committed to staying on team yellow until birth. Here's hoping I can resist temptation!

If I lay down I and relax I can usually feel baby moving, sometimes I can feel her on one side if I place my hand there it's actually a hard "bump" which later in pregnancy you will be able to make out heels to feet or a butt :haha: ive felt baby off and on for several weeks it's only been for the last week or so I've felt her quite often thru the day. If I lay down I can watch my stomach move as I breath and in between that I can see my belly do a couple quick "kicks" Once baby gets bigger u will feel them more often, but at this stage I would say its more movement then gas you're feeling.

Snow - my little bundle does just that too! My scan is Wednesday!

Yay! Glad I have an u/s buddy!! :thumbup: I'm excited to see baby again and reconfirm she's a girl. :haha: I go thru a panic every now and then that maybe they were wrong. :haha:

Snow -
Oh, YES!! If I lay and touch my belly i can feel the one spot that is very hard! Thanks for the tips! Ewww... i can't wait to feel the feet and stuff! Thats crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->