January Jellybeans 2013!...

congrats DeeDee!!!! I had that talk with my hubby too about no teasing allowed! hahahahaha!! WOohooo for little boys!

im hoping to even things out with a pink bean!!! but congrats to all the boys out there.......yeehaw!

loving all the jellybean colors!

Deedee congrats and congrats to all the other boys today:)

Not feeling good and haven't felt baby move alot to Iightvhave freaks me out a little but then again I'm only 18 weeks maybe I don't feel all movements hope to feel baby soon :)

Oh my gosh so many amazing scans today woohoo!!

Lauren, Aruppe and DeeDee huge congrats on your gorgeous blue beans!! :flower:

And Nips and Span congrats on your beautiful girls :hugs:

My scan is Thursday and my OH is working overtime to try and change me to team yellow - he's making some good points but do I have the will power to wait, that is the question!!!

Nikki, hope you get your dress dilemma solved and great news on your later induction :)

Lots of love ladies!
xxx

One more sleep until my scan, I'm still guessing team blue. Four of my friends all found out they are expecting girls yesterday.

Im waiting for my sling to come in...supposedly was sent on the 17 th!!

Mine was sent on the 8th!!!!!!!!!! and i am told to expect it between the 23rd and the 29th. I want it to hurry up and arrive but i don't know why as i wont even be using it until baby is here. haha

I have my scan tomorrow morning, 8:40am.
I think we are having another boy and husband thinks girl. Can't wait to find out.
Is anyone still feeling sick??? I feel sick everyday and vomit maybe two days of the week still :(

i've had a few CRAZY big sudden waves of nausea that are incredibly powerful and sudden but they usually don't last longer than a couple of minutes so if i breath through them and keep my calm then i don't vomit, but i have a feeling they wouldn't be hard to give in to.

Huge congrats on the boys! :blue:

I picked up three sets of cot sheets today on sale usually $39 down to $10 each. They're only neutral but couldn't resist the price.

I think we are having another boy and husband thinks girl. Can't wait to find out.
Is anyone still feeling sick??? I feel sick everyday and vomit maybe two days of the week still :(

I was just going to ask this! This weekend i still was vomiting when i woke up on both sat and sun... Amd today i woke up and was sick again! I always feel fine afterwards and its nit nearly as bad as it was, but it still happens!! :shrug:

Mine was sent on the 8th!!!!!!!!!! and i am told to expect it between the 23rd and the 29th. I want it to hurry up and arrive but i don't know why as i wont even be using it until baby is here. haha

Ohhh boy then i wont be waiting by the door for it lol.. I prob wont see it until the end of september lol

Ohhh boy then i wont be waiting by the door for it lol.. I prob wont see it until the end of september lol

Well i think they're based in the US and i am in Australia... so i guess being internationally will add on some days to get things through customs but even so, i've had plenty of international orders take not very long at all.

If you go on their website and click "contact us" then "what is the shipping status of my order" all you have to enter is your email address and they'll give you an estimated delivery date, that's how i know mine is between the 23rd and 29th.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from the UK on the same day and it's already arrived.

Congrats on the baby boys ladies!!! thats alot of boys in a days worth!

Goodluck to all the scans this week! I love hearing the news! :happydance:

we just ordered our crib yesterday, and im already ancy to get it!

Scan later on today.... 9 hours!!!!! I'll try to update when I'm able since we are meeting with our parents to surprise them after.... Worst case I can update tomorrow AM :)

Hope all goes well in the scan and they don't have any issues finding the gender. Wish me luck!

have fun JCH! Hope you get to see the little bean your hoping for!

I was just going to ask this! This weekend i still was vomiting when i woke up on both sat and sun... Amd today i woke up and was sick again! I always feel fine afterwards and its nit nearly as bad as it was, but it still happens!! :shrug:

Yes I've been sick again today :(
I've been off work sick for about 12 weeks now.
We have a busy day tomorrow with the baby scan and then solicitors on afternoon to pay our house deposit.
We have bought a house which we should get keys to next week. Luckily it's brand new so won't have to rush decorating. But I just can't be bothered packing when I feel like this!

I had my first baby dream last night... It was a weird one! All I remember was that the baby was moving a lot and then all of a sudden, you could see a face imprint coming out from my belly. It was the strangest thing. Then I woke up with this overwhleming feeling of dread, that what if Boop is a boy??? I felt guilty because I would love to have another boy, but I am still hoping for a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->