January Jellybeans 2013!...

Lol i was laying on my left side last night and turned on my back and my whole left side was completely flat while my right side was all puffed up! Talk about baby laying on the right!! It was freaky!

Arrupe: Congratulations on team :blue:! :wohoo:

To feel baby move try stand in the shower with bump under the shower flow... I feel baby move at night alot and more during the day now. But, the movements aren't as big as they are in the shower. :)

Congrats on the new team blue!!!! :D

So Deedee .... :coffee::coffee:

I just had to catch up on all of today! Whew! I went to JCPenney and totally scored!! I found a pair of capris marked from $20 to $10 .. they rang up $4!!! Then a BEAUTIFUL maternity dress .... orginally $35 marked down to $17 and rang up only $7!!!!!! WOA! And there were baby clothes for only $2 and $3!!! I'm so excited. I would have bought way more but since DH got laid off we are trying not to spend every single dime. But I did grab a couple of things that she will wear next spring and summer! SOOO Excited! We were able to get our shed and put away everything that needed storing. Now we are going to work on painting the room probably tomorrow and then we can start filling it ... well except we don't have anything to put in there yet! HAHAHA! :haha: I have a dresser and a cute sticker I found for 0.97 that has a cute owl and says In a world where you can be anything ... Be Yourself. I'll be watching for cute little owl things I can use or anything that will go with the decor I have. This is really exciting! :D

Congrats on the new team blue!!!! :D

So Deedee .... :coffee::coffee:

I just had to catch up on all of today! Whew! I went to JCPenney and totally scored!! I found a pair of capris marked from $20 to $10 .. they rang up $4!!! Then a BEAUTIFUL maternity dress .... orginally $35 marked down to $17 and rang up only $7!!!!!! WOA! And there were baby clothes for only $2 and $3!!! I'm so excited. I would have bought way more but since DH got laid off we are trying not to spend every single dime. But I did grab a couple of things that she will wear next spring and summer! SOOO Excited! We were able to get our shed and put away everything that needed storing. Now we are going to work on painting the room probably tomorrow and then we can start filling it ... well except we don't have anything to put in there yet! HAHAHA! :haha: I have a dresser and a cute sticker I found for 0.97 that has a cute owl and says In a world where you can be anything ... Be Yourself. I'll be watching for cute little owl things I can use or anything that will go with the decor I have. This is really exciting! :D

I bought a crap load of baby clothes at JCPenny.com for soooo cheap too!!!! Woo hoooo!!!!!

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/dianitachapina/BabyBoy-1.jpg

We are TEAM BLUE! It was clear as day, but that's the only picture he cooperated for! LOL

Thanks Girls!!! I already had the talk with hubby. I want my men to protect me, not to buddy up and tease me all the time hahahahaha.

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/dianitachapina/baby2.jpg

Unmistakable baby picture haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"