January Jellybeans 2013!...

It is a name you can use for either girls or boys.

You could always go with Riley Jacob or Jacob Riley ... :) That way both of the names you like get used.

Hi girls. Here's the poem I wrote for my sister. It's not much, but it took me all day to write and it took a lot out of me.

[FONT=&quot]Birthday in Heaven
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If I take your card and present, and tie them with a bow.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Attach a balloon and send them to heaven,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Would you know they were from below? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If I sent your birthday cake with a dove up to the sky, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Would you blow out all of your candles, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And make your wish upon a sigh?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I tried hard not to cry today, I tried not to shed a tear, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But I wish, instead of up in heaven, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You were celebrating here. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I hope your day was magical, and the angels sang to you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I hope you can hear me now,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As I say I love you, I miss you, and happy birthday, too![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]September 10, 2012[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jessica S. Silva[/FONT]

That was so incredibly sweet Jes, definitely brought a tear to my eye, what a wonderful sister you are :hugs: :hugs:

I'm thinking our daughter is going to be named Lilah. I found it a few days ago and just thought it was beautiful and my husband was asking my belly last night if she wants to named Lilah while we were watching her move on the outside.

Thanks so much u been all helpful :)

You're welcome, Kaiecee! :hug:

I'm thinking our daughter is going to be named Lilah. I found it a few days ago and just thought it was beautiful and my husband was asking my belly last night if she wants to named Lilah while we were watching her move on the outside.

Aw thats so cute! I really like that name.

Ugh..i hate putting a damper on things but im watching the history channel right now....remembering september 11 th... So sad... I knew exactly where i was when i watched the second plane hit...hormones really suck today!

Ugh..i hate putting a damper on things but im watching the history channel right now....remembering september 11 th... So sad... I knew exactly where i was when i watched the second plane hit...hormones really suck today!

I even remember where I was that day and I wasn't in the US yet. I remember I had to get picked up from school because I was sick, so I watched it all. It all was so sad, even for us that were far away.

My husband has been watching it for hours. I am not a fan of watching devastation over and over ... I wish he would turn the channel already. It was sad enough when it happened but we have watched it from every angle possible. :cry:

So ladies do u think Riley is a girls or boys name dh really wants it I still on Jacob but its his first baby and want to make him happy

I've never heard Riley being a girls name. I know a few Rileys and they're all boys.

Aw Nikki, don't feel bad about the girl thing. I know quite a few dads who really wanted boys, but got girls & they are so smitten with their babies & really happy that they were girls! Men are so cute with baby girls - really protective of them!

Kaiecee - I've also only heard of Riley as a boys name. Maybe the girls name is more a US thing?

Just back from my dietican appointment, have to see her every 6 - 8 weeks, since my last appointment, 01 08 2012 at 18 weeks I have gained 1.2kg which is about 2.6lb I think. She seemed happy with that.

Ugh sonia! At least u r gaining now tho! Ive gained 15 so far but i really dnt kno where its going !!! Im still the same size but just with a bump and i kno my bump doesnt weigh 15 lbs lol

i think Riley is more of a boys name, but over the past few years a lot of people have been giving their girls "boys" names and making it more popular so, i think naming your boy Riley would be fine

Delilah is at the top of my girl list, but would call her lilah. Dh won't even entertain the idea though:shrug:

My sister in laws niece is Lilah. I think its very pretty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->