January Jellybeans 2013!...

Sassy- I get that too... Im pretty much thinking its Braxton Hicks and as stared before, I notice them more when in dehydrated or in the evening after a long day. I read somewhere that they actually start around 8 weeks but you can't feel them at that point...

Sassy I get them too, but just figured it was baby in a weird position, like sticking its bum out. It normally is followed by a big movement or kick a few minutes later.

Are any of you ladies having trouble with your bump getting super tight? All of a sudden my whole stomach will go tight and it gets uncomfortable. I've had some trouble with it before but now it is starting to happen so often, I'm wondering if something isn't going on. I'm going to bring it up on Thursday when I go to the doctor. I wasn't trying to run a marathon .... actually all I've done is load the dishwasher, make pancakes, and fold a load of laundry. It started right after breakfast and it hasn't stopped. Yesterday it bothered me all day and I couldn't get anything done around here. It is getting very frustrating as it seems to be occurring more and more frequently.

I've had this too it started really kicking in about 17-18 weeks, but not so bad that I can't get a few things done. It mostly hits me when I am getting ready for bed or haven't been drinking enough. I agree with the other girls that it is most likely Braxton Hicks, but if it keeps up so consistently you should definitely talk to your doc. about it.

I was just saying I think that's what I'm having occasionally in the evening and also after dtd... I wasn't sure if it's too early but apparently not! :)

I figured they may be BH but they don't seem to come and go like a contraction. When I first starting noticing them, it was when I needed water and needed to go sit down. After sitting down, it would stop. Now it seems that everything just stays tight and it doesn't matter what I'm doing ... so I'm wondering if it is actually BH or just the baby wadded up in a really weird position. :shrug: I've been trying to drink a lot of water today to see if it helps. I'm being completely lazy too. :haha: It is driving me crazy but just want to make sure things are ok. My house work will just have to wait ... in a million years I never thought I would say those words. :haha:

Sassy
It happens often to me now but all I drink is water and the other day I thought Mu skin was gonna rip it was so hard!

I'll mention it to dr. But it goes away hope it get better for u but I have been feeling his head move cuz as of now it's always in the same side :)

Any of you ladies watching the special one born every minute tonight?
It's a multiple birth special, twins and triplets.

It's unbelievable how high up in my belly I can find Matthew now when I'm using the doppler. He is everywhere!

Oh, it's official: Matthew Andrew B. That's our little guys name, daddy said so... and I agree. Haha.

It's unbelievable how high up in my belly I can find Matthew now when I'm using the doppler. He is everywhere!

Oh, it's official: Matthew Andrew B. That's our little guys name, daddy said so... and I agree. Haha.

Love your little guy's name, DeeDee!

Wish DH and I could get started just talking about names! We have a couple of times but everytime I say a name he throws it out and hardly suggests any names. XD its so frustrating sometimes lol

Wish DH and I could get started just talking about names! We have a couple of times but everytime I say a name he throws it out and hardly suggests any names. XD its so frustrating sometimes lol

Thank you! He will get there! It does take time, you have to think in girls and boys!! That takes even longer! I hope you find the right ones soon! :hugs:

Thank you! He will get there! It does take time, you have to think in girls and boys!! That takes even longer! I hope you find the right ones soon! :hugs:

:hugs: You're welcome! and thank you! I know its gonna take longer and be hard since we have to consider both genders :dohh: we didn't even have our DD's name till the nurse asked what her name was :rofl:

Thanks ladies for the feedback! I've been gulping down water and I am feeling better. I think it has something to do with it ... guess Chloe is trying to say hey mom DRINK SOME WATER!!! hahahahahaha!!! I've been resting all day too so hopefully I can get a little bit done while I'm feeling better.

just got back from the Dr. and i gained 1 lb! (which was all baby since he was 15oz as of yesterday haha) the Dr. was happy that i "finally" gained weight... but i had fluff before and im 5'1'' ao i had weight to lose to begin with so i was shocked she was so happy that i gained weight.

She also mentioned that hes a "big baby" and his belly meaures in the 98%tile! His head in the 88%tile and femur in the 71%til. She said hes measuring all around a week ahead. She basically said the due date stays the same but they will watch me as time gets closer so hes not too big for me to deliver, but she made me aware hes gunna be a bigger baby. Im like.... ok im def. gunna want the drugs! haha

And hes HEALTHY! yay!

So ladies do u think Riley is a girls or boys name dh really wants it I still on Jacob but its his first baby and want to make him happy

its one of those names that goes either way so honestly its whatever you want! but I def think the spelling riley is for a boy!!

i agree Riley is a boy or girl name.

I have a friend who named their boy Riley and we have another friend who wanted to name their baby girl Riley but used that as her middle name isntead (as we know alot of ppl that named their dog Riley)

So ladies do u think Riley is a girls or boys name dh really wants it I still on Jacob but its his first baby and want to make him happy

I think it os a unisex name. I've.seen it.spelled.riley.for a boy and rylie or ryleigh for a girl.so... It can def go either way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->