January Jellybeans 2013!...

Lilah is a cute name :)

I was watching child birth animations on youtube lastnight.... and, i didnt realize how many steps of birth there are!!

kinda scares me if ineed Braxton comes out being a big boy bc i had "boyish" hips meaning i have none! They go straight down, no curve to me what so ever

Also, the Dr. had told my hubby that why he cant feel B move is because my anterior placenta.... i feel him all the time, but she said itll be probably like 25 weeks or so before he can feel him bc of the cushioning from the placenta. bummer...

So weird.. Papayas are smaller than bananas? Lol i picked one up at the supermarket yesterday and im like what? Thats it? Hahahaa

Secretly counting down till the end of the month :blush: trying to get things organised without people realising Im planning on going off sick at the end of the month is hard, cos they keep saying we have loads of time yet!!

Lo is getting more and more active by the day!!

Watched One Born: Twins and Triplets last night and there were sooo many premmie babies, brought back all the memories from when dd was born. This time nine years ago I was 17, 26 weeks pregnant and sat in hospital hoping my baby would not be born, now Im stressing that having a 9 year old makes me feel really old!!!!!

So weird.. Papayas are smaller than bananas? Lol i picked one up at the supermarket yesterday and im like what? Thats it? Hahahaa

Weird really. According to my Facebook counter I'm a grapefruit instead of a papaya. :shrug:

The ticker on here will start staying the same for about three weeks at a time now, but if you look on the website that hosts the ticker there is a week by week list :)

https://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx

Just been out in the rain with DS, splashing in all the puddles. It was great... Although my ski jacket sprang a leak! Can't wait until this next one is running around too. We're going to have so much fun! :D

Blossom
That seems so much fun:)
I'll be going apple picking with my boys this weekend and there suppose to be a huge garage sale :)

Lilah is a cute name :)

I was watching child birth animations on youtube lastnight.... and, i didnt realize how many steps of birth there are!!

kinda scares me if ineed Braxton comes out being a big boy bc i had "boyish" hips meaning i have none! They go straight down, no curve to me what so ever

Also, the Dr. had told my hubby that why he cant feel B move is because my anterior placenta.... i feel him all the time, but she said itll be probably like 25 weeks or so before he can feel him bc of the cushioning from the placenta. bummer...
That's good to know, DH REALLY wants to feel him kicking but it just doesn't come through..... Glad to know it will happen in a few more weeks!

Beautiful poem Ducky! I almost cried on the bus!

Kaicee - I would think of Riley as a boys name. I think it certainly is in the UK.

Brier - Lilah is a lovely name. Even though it's my user name, it's not my name, but one of our cats. She was sitting next to me when I was thinking of a username (she is actually Delilah, but we tend to call her Lilah or Lilahbear). Me and hubby are now cursing using the name on a cat, as it would make such a pretty girls name. Good choice!

Hubby bought me an exercise ball, feels so nice to bounce on it :)

Happy V day, Lauren! I'll be 24 on Friday, which happens to be the boys' birthday! COOL!

DH said 23 weeks is an ear of corn. I think the ticker gets stuck on certain fruits/veg for a few weeks, then moves on, but other websites give a new fruit/veg for each week. Not entirely sure why?? :shrug:

For the last few days this has been me .....

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

I can hardly hold my eyes open and I feel like a sloth. I can't get anything done!!! UGH! Where is my energy?? COME BACK!!!

https://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx

Amazing how our babies went from being the size of a poppy seed to ears or corn/papayas/grapefruits, in what seems like such a short amount of time! :thumbup:

Sassy
I'm exactly like u wish I can take a pill to give me all the energy I need

Me too, no energy whatsoever. I've gone from being really sick to really tired. I don't seem to have got that lovely energy your supposed to get in the 2nd trimester. Boo!

I wish I could bottle the energy my boys have and use it when I need it! If I figure out how, I'd gladly share! There's PLENTY to go around!

I'm tired too. Plus I hurt my back and can barely get up without bad pain, don't know what I did to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->