January Jellybeans 2013!...

Well after 2 hours of clearing stuff, the nursery looks like a nursery! Just need to put the curtains up, went and bought them but forgot to get new hooks as some of the old ones had broken! Thats the 3rd thing I've forgot to get today! Must be pregnancy brain fog!

22 weeks today! And i turn 27 today! Eeeeeeeeeep..... My momma got me a mani pedi and my hubby got me a prenatal massage and facial!, im so sxcited to use them up! :)

Happy birthday Nikki hope u have a great day :flower:

My mil says stupid shit sometimes but is ok ..... My mom on the other hand should never of had kids she's mean spirited and tries to hurt people on purpose that's why I had to make a hard decision and keep her out of my life cuz all she did was hurt me and did stuff that a mother should never do that's why I always said I'll never be like her ever!

Dh is in a bad mood first thing in the morning..... And I have a little pain in my tummy anyone have that sometimes

Under bellybutton just a crampy feeling maybe just ligaments I have no idea

Happy Birthday Nikki!!!

My MIL is crazy. I am very glad we live an hour away. She is very controlling and manipulative and she can't stand me. hahaha! She doesn't do a lot with DH and I because we aren't on her puppet strings. It is sad that she has to be that way but I'm thankful we don't have to be overly involved with her because she is a ridiculous person.

Under bellybutton just a crampy feeling maybe just ligaments I have no idea

I get it, it's been a little bit more this past week. I'm blaming ligament pains. But if you get to where you can't walk because of the pain call ur Dr. Hope you feel better!

I'm fed up! The nursery is finished but it looks so boring! Still got to get the wall sticker but it's still so dull! Ds's room is lovely and big and looked great, but this is a tiny room and I hate it and can't do anything with it. All that's in there is the cot, a set of drawers and just managed to cram a changing unit in at the bottom of the cot. I've got a lovely nursing chair and footstool in the loft,but no space left for it. Feel really sorry for the baby now.

so, our nursery is off of the kitchen/living room. The doors on the nursery are slatted doors... do you think it's going to be too noisy?? Should i put up better doors?

Sorry melly :hugs: I have a similar problem - Boop doesn't even get a nursery. :cry:

This is it, any ideas gratefully received!
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0705.jpg

I wouldn't change the doors Jaime, if you make everything really quiet for baby to sleep, it will need quiet to sleep and will be harder for it to nap as he gets older. Hope that makes sense?

This is it, any ideas gratefully received!
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0705.jpg

Melly, I think once the sticker is up and takes up that bare wall it will look great

I wouldn't change the doors Jaime, if you make everything really quiet for baby to sleep, it will need quiet to sleep and will be harder for it to nap as he gets older. Hope that makes sense?

thanks! My husbands step mom said the same thing. She suggested when I bring the baby home that I don't tip toe around the house. She said to let the dog bark when she barks and even vacuum while the baby naps so he gets used to noises just like you said!

It's what my sil told me. With her first she kept the house really quiet and wouldn't vacuum etc at nap time then realised the implications later on.

I'm 24 weeks today! My baby girl made it super hard for me to eat breakfast this morning, rolling around in there and kicking me. I can't believe my husband and I created her 24 weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->