January Jellybeans 2013!...

I haven't even sent out shower invites yet and there are 2 items purchased on my registry! Woohoo!!! Stationary baby jumper (baby einstein) and the pack n play!

Jrow- thats awesome! Even tho we havent sent out invites i still check just to see :blush:

Sassy- thats great! Im sure things will be perfect

Ladies in the US, you can get those wall stickers at Target or Shopko! I have some around the house just as normal decoration. it really makes the rooms looks nice and elegant! ( i have some in the bathroom and living room) My guy friends have said "i feel like i can climb mt. everst after being in your house!" haha bc they are words of wisdom or family wall stickys

this is the one we are getting, same words but a bit of a different shape. Can't decide on red or silver though?
https://www.createworks.co.uk/shop/...Sticker.html?shop_param=cid=4&aid=WA095X_001&

It doesn't matter what I do, Kitty doesn't want to stop being lazy today. I guess she gave herself a bad day due to her active night! LOL I rolled her over several times, and she still does not want to wake up completely, my bratty cat!

Her struggling with a rough day after not sleeping last night:

Attachments

• 0913121435b.jpg
    0913121435b.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
Melly - the silver would be nice, so would red it shade etc in red.

I finishes designing my shower invites today so will print them soon. So exciting. X

Here is my 24 week shot. Sorry it is a little fuzzy. We have horrible lighting in our house. lol!

I talked to my best friend yesterday and she is going this weekend to pick up my shower invites and start working on them. I'm so excited!! I am so excited to have this shower!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 100_4561.jpg
    100_4561.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2
So I thought I would put up a "growth" picture. The first shot was taken June 22 so I was .... 12 weeks and the second is my 24 week shot.

Attachments

• June 22 2012.jpg
    June 22 2012.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 2
  • Sept 12 2012.jpg
    Sept 12 2012.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
Hey Ladies, have you voted on the poll? For some reason girls are winning...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...pink-blue-2013-expecting-mummies-mommies.html

There's the link if y'all want to vote!

Yep I found that poll about a week ago and voted. I guess there are a lot of pink beans that aren't on our thread.

Yeah i've seen the poll, it does appear that most of the pink bumps just aren't on the thread.

Our nursery is complete I spent 4 hours in there the other day putting up one of those wall stickers. The job should have taken a normal person perhaps an hour but I got tired easily and my bump wasnt making it easy to get close to the wall lol.
All walls a white except one that's yellow, we have a simba for set and 2 tree stickers on the wall.
One wall has a shelf with photos candles Teddy's and a poem i wrote for river, our son we lost at 18 weeks and the wall sticker says "guardian angel pure and bright guard me while I sleep tonight"
We love it!

Aw, melly... I love that sticker and think it would look lovely in silver!

Betheney- on a random note I found a couple of yellow jelly bean pics, if you're still interested in making a banner for us yellow ladies. I can msg you the links from my photobucket if you'd like. I understand you are very busy though.

Jaime- I cannot wait to see pics of your baby boy's nursery! I bet its gonna look fantastic!

Sassy- adorable bump! :hugs:

River- :hugs: you're nursery sounds beautiful!

DeeDee- I think Kitty is getting y'all prepared for Matthew! Too cute how she's being so lazy today!

Afm: 23 weeks tomorrow! :happydance: I just had to share with you ladies, lately my Rayven has been hugging my belly and when we ask her where baby is she puts her hands on my bump! She also likes to poke my bellybutton when we say baby. She's also been saying 'hi' to my bump and I think it is so adorable! Sorry if I am gushing :blush: also when DH was at work baby finally made my tummy move with three well placed kicks/punches! It was so awesome, tried to get Rayven to come over and feel her little brother/sister but she was preoccupied with her popper! :haha:

Hope everyone is doing wonderfully! :hugs: to all my BnB girls!

Have any of you with other children cloth diapered? And if so, have you tried Bum Genius Free Time? cottonbabies.com is having a sale on them and I'm trying to decide whether or not I should buy some for my cloth diaper collection.

La Mere - DD has been very lovey with my belly. She came up and kissed it all on her own and then the next time she she said I want to kiss my baby sister...:hugs::hugs::hugs: SOOOOOOOO sweet!!!!!!

La Mere, send the links right on over! next procrastination with my uni work and i'll make some. How are the HB plans going, my friend who is having a HB just got her "kit" do you have to get something like that or will your MW bring it all.

Eva doesn't call my belly baby but she understands my belly is where the baby is. If i say where's baby, she looks down at my tummy, she just thinks my tummy is funny though, everytime i lift my shirt she laughs and runs over and places her hand flat over my belly button. hahahahahaha little weirdo.

I haven't even sent out shower invites yet and there are 2 items purchased on my registry! Woohoo!!! Stationary baby jumper (baby einstein) and the pack n play!

Thats awesome! I am sending invites out this week.. haha ill be stalking my registry!

La Mere - DD has been very lovey with my belly. She came up and kissed it all on her own and then the next time she she said I want to kiss my baby sister...:hugs::hugs::hugs: SOOOOOOOO sweet!!!!!!

Aww! That is so sweet! I can't wait for my lil girl to meet her brother/sister. The way she is with my belly already makes me think she will for the most part a sweet big sister!

La Mere, send the links right on over! next procrastination with my uni work and i'll make some. How are the HB plans going, my friend who is having a HB just got her "kit" do you have to get something like that or will your MW bring it all.

Eva doesn't call my belly baby but she understands my belly is where the baby is. If i say where's baby, she looks down at my tummy, she just thinks my tummy is funny though, everytime i lift my shirt she laughs and runs over and places her hand flat over my belly button. hahahahahaha little weirdo.

Great! Thanks so much, Betheney! I sent you a msg with the links! As for HB, plans are coming along great! I will be getting everything I will be needing for the birth. :) That's so cute! Rayven will pull my shirt up too! Earlier today, I'm wearing full panel.mat pants and she pulled up my shirt and pulled down the panel to pat my belly and bellybutton :wacko:

Lol am i the only one that loves their mil?! She came over tonight for no reason and brought me a croissant with an iced coffee ( my latest craving). ... Then bought me a motherhood maternity shirt and tons of clothes for baby....do u think shell turn crazy on me when the baby comes?! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->