January Jellybeans 2013!...

Happy Birthday Nikki!
And Happy Birthday to ur twins Ducky.

I was saying to DH last nite that its unreal that in 4 months there'll be 3 of us, we'll never be 2 again!

I'm 24 weeks today! My baby girl made it super hard for me to eat breakfast this morning, rolling around in there and kicking me. I can't believe my husband and I created her 24 weeks ago.

happy 24 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No nursery for me either. I'm living through you girls! Haha. Well, we do have space in our bedroom for his crib and his bassinet, but I guess I'll just be decorating a corner of the room if anything haha. We are planning on moving to a new apartment with 2 bedrooms, but not for a while, since we both want him to stay with us in the bedroom for at least a year. That's why I wanted a bassinet so bad for the first months.

Melly - I would wait until you have the sticker up, I really wasnt keen on mine when we had done it without the sticker and now I LOVE IT! It has really come to life since we put the sticker up so hope it has the same effect for you

Some pics ... it isnt finished yet but hope it shows what I mean x

Before ...

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 11
Sonia- that looks so pretty! I love the chandelier and the crib is very cute!

Sonia
So nice makes a big difference just the sticker

I'm 24 weeks today! My baby girl made it super hard for me to eat breakfast this morning, rolling around in there and kicking me. I can't believe my husband and I created her 24 weeks ago.

Me too! Happy V day!

Thanks Sonia, hope so, your looks lovely, really elegant!

I think it will look a bit different when the cot mobile goes on too, but work want to get me that, so have to wait ages.....

sonia and melly- the rooms are so cute! melly itll def. look amazing once the stickers are up!

Jrow- Iv been told to not keep things too quiet for when baby sleeps either... they normally like a little sound anyways bc its actually pretty noisey in the womb so they are used to noise.

Hubby picked me up from work today and took me to lunch! He stayed home as he had to go to the Dr. bc his eye has been blood shot all week and itchy (i didnt think it was pink eye as it didnt seem like it) but it turns out its due to allergies, so now he needs some special eye drops for it. Oh well, its taken care of now! And i got lunch out of it! :thumbup:

have you ladies in the US started looking for a pediatrician? (not sure if you ladies in the US have the same type of Dr. system as us...)

at my last apt. my Dr. asked if we picked one as we should be doing that soon. So i talked with one of my best friends whos a nurse thru the clinic i go to and she reocmmened some luckily... or else it woulda been a shot in the dark!

The room were using currently has no doors so we are having French doors put in (it's a wide doorway). We wanted to block out sound to some extent but I also plan to go about my normal life while he is sleeping and not worry about if I'm being too noisy.

We haven't done much for a pediatrician but there really only one big practice in town and everyone goes to them. They're associated with the hospital so I know they will have easy access to come and check him out in the beginning!

My debut as the jolly green pregnant giant is tomorrow!! So excited fr my best friends wedding but self conscious about how I look...

I agree that once the sticker goes up it will really change it.

Sonia - beautiful room! It is a big difference when you put up the stickers.

When DD was a baby I still vacuumed and went about my day. She slept right through it. Now she still sleeps through anything. I can run the vacuum right by her room with the door open ... nothing ... they also get use to the noise you make in the womb. When they can hear outside, they hear you doing your routine so it becomes normal.

I'm having some ligament pain and I'm feeling drained. Probably because I haven't eaten lunch but we don't really have a lot ... I'm thinking of going to make a strawberry smoothie. Since I found the soy milk I can enjoy those a lot! I'm really ready to go to bed and call it a day but I need to get groceries and ... ugh yea z e r o energy!!! zzzzzzz

Does anyone else have a really active baby? Mine starts by 7am and just goes on all day, with quick sleeps in between. Its really strange as ds only ever really kicked at night. Hope it's not a sign of things to come!

Yes very active, well most of the time although I do have quiet patches which I assume are growth spurts, but all day today active as a jumping bean and still going :)
I read somewhere that after 26 weeks I think baby will only sleep for 20-40 min intervals then be awake for most of the time

Yes very active, well most of the time although I do have quiet patches which I assume are growth spurts, but all day today active as a jumping bean and still going :)
I read somewhere that after 26 weeks I think baby will only sleep for 20-40 min intervals then be awake for most of the time

Aww I can't wait! When he is awake I get some good kicks and I love it! I think yesterday was the first time I ever saw my stomach actually move from outside while drinking cold water and without trying to catch him with my hands first. My blouse just jumped!

She moves non stop and is powerful already! Well ok non stop isn't really accurate. She does sleep some. hahaha! Mostly if I put her in a food coma...after I eat a big meal she will quiet back down and sleep but I feel her the majority of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->