January Jellybeans 2013!...

i still vomit occasionally it's not very fun

today I am just so excited to meet my baby!! 16 weeks to go, hurry up.

For me it's at least one a day still and my heartburn doesn't make it easy

I have been cleaning and organizing since 10am... it's now 11:29pm... holy shat

I think my heart burn is triggered by chocolate :( woke up so many times in the night with it. Also woke up this morning with my hospital bag really on my mind like I have to do it today, sure it's nothing but going to at least get something's in it!

Thanks gang! I ordered the furniture this morning. Another thing that makes it even more real that this is really happening! I can't believe it.

BTW - we're nearly at 10,000 posts! We are animals!

i don't think ive ever had heart burn.......wierd right.......ive been pregnant 7 times.

ditty - love the stuff!!!!

so am i the last to find out the gender of baby???? 2 days and a wake up here! and everyone is already getting bags packed and nursery's done.......i haven even started hahahaha is that bad?

Lol the nursury is half painted... The grey bottom half and trim are done...tomorrow will dothe white..then next weekend will put the molding up :). Were going to the melting pot for my birthday dinner tonight! Im uber excited! Never been there!

i don't think ive ever had heart burn.......wierd right.......ive been pregnant 7 times.

ditty - love the stuff!!!!

so am i the last to find out the gender of baby???? 2 days and a wake up here! and everyone is already getting bags packed and nursery's done.......i haven even started hahahaha is that bad?

I say girl momma!! :) Not too much longer on ur wait!

Starting to feel little man move more and more. Not as much as I was feeling the other three at this point. But Im just so happy to be feeling him every day now :) I feel huge already though!

Attachments

• week 21.jpg
    week 21.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 5
Mil & fil should really mind their own buisness I'm so mad I want to cry!

What's going on with them now, Kaiecee?

Mommyof2peas- You look lovely!

Just telling me how to take care of my 5 year old shit it's not really their grandchild what am
I to expect when their grandchild is born?? Plus they can say really mean things sometimes :(

Sorry Kaicee! I know it is no fun dealing with stuff like that. :( Try not to let them get to you too much!!! :hugs::hugs: Or feel free to rant and rave to us so that you will feel better.

Sorry Kaicee! I know it is no fun dealing with stuff like that. :( Try not to let them get to you too much!!! :hugs::hugs: Or feel free to rant and rave to us so that you will feel better.

Thanks so much :flower:

I had some crazy energy about 2 Fridays ago and did like 3 days straight of cleaning and organizing but it's over now and I can barely bring myself to even look at a broom. Hope I get another spurt before baby gets here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->