January Jellybeans 2013!...

i think my Eva bug has a UTI, she keeps grabbing at her nappy crying every few hours or so :-( i am waiting for a call back from the doctor.

Hope she feels better it really sucks when kids are sick

:) Thanks girls, she's having lunch at the moment so after her drink of water i'll be waiting to see with how she copes with peeing it out

Oh yeah, as for the spd I'm having it really bad. Almost every step I can hear my hip bone clicking in and out of place it seems and I get some really sharp stabbing pains there sometimes and feel like I can't move, but the most annoying symptom so far has been shortness of breath. Sometimes no matter what position I'm in I feel like I'm gasping and just canr get enough air in.

Yep I never seem to be able to get enough air! I know it will only get worse. I am soooo ready for January! lol!

:) Thanks girls, she's having lunch at the moment so after her drink of water i'll be waiting to see with how she copes with peeing it out

Hope she's ok the poor darling, must be awful when she can't tell you exactly what hurts.

xxx

Ladies have you ever heard of this vaginal balloon?
https://www.epi-no.co.uk/default.asp

A friend of mine face birth yesterday and she swears by it!
First labour, two hours, no stitches, no drugs, no pain relief

We are team :blue:! Very shocked as we were convinced this baby was a girl!

And here's the 4d pic we got of him eating his knee <3

Attachments

• drembie4d.jpg
    drembie4d.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
Ladies have you ever heard of this vaginal balloon?
https://www.epi-no.co.uk/default.asp

A friend of mine face birth yesterday and she swears by it!
First labour, two hours, no stitches, no drugs, no pain relief

Very interesting, I'd pay good money if that was the guaranteed result!

Lucky I
Having a c-section I've went thru 15 hours of labour for my first and it hurts so much I'd rather it this way

Well ladies woke up this morning sick as ever! Sore throat, sniffles, on top of that my morning sickness has been back for the past two days :( not a happy camper!

my morning sickness comes back with any cold or flu, it really sucks

I think i ate some bad Thai last night, i held back puking all night until around 5am then there was no holding back, stomach has been really sensitive all day since.

Yuck!:( and i did notice yesterday i had a scratchy throat but jst thought it was irritated from getting sick that morning... But last night i told hubby i think im really getting sick because what started as a tickle in one spot was now my whole throat! :(. Hope u feel better too!

I'd pay that money too! I popped up there earlier, baby is gorgeous, and her sister and two friends also swear by it!

I just spoke to my brother today for some advice on what is worth buying for the baby and what they bought, but never used. I discovered they have both manual and electric tommy tippee breast pumps which they never used as my sister-in-law ended up having to give up on breast feeding very early on! I offered them money for them, but they said I could have them for free! Am really pleased. I plan to breastfeed, but would like to pump on occasion so that hubby can feed the baby sometimes too. :)

We registered for the Tommie Tippie bottles and I was just wondering if anyone has used them before. My best friend has been pumping and she said there is a lot of bubbles in the bottle and her son has gas really bad. I know every baby is different but I'm wondering if anyone has used them before with good results. I know they are new here in the US so if any of you ladies overseas have any thoughts ... let me know.

We finally have a boys name :happydance:we suddenly remembered that before ds we already had a boy name, but opted for Lucas for some reason instead, so if it's s boy it will be called Ellis. I was a bit worried at first as lucas's middle name is Elliott, but how often do you use middle names? Just need to think of a middle name now to go with Ellis! And we are thinking maybe Sophia for a girl but not sure on that yet, but at least we are getting somewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->