January Jellybeans 2013!...

Me too I Ames on buying tommee tippee bottles so if any one has used them I'd love to know if u liked them

We registered for the Tommie Tippie bottles and I was just wondering if anyone has used them before. My best friend has been pumping and she said there is a lot of bubbles in the bottle and her son has gas really bad. I know every baby is different but I'm wondering if anyone has used them before with good results. I know they are new here in the US so if any of you ladies overseas have any thoughts ... let me know.

I registered for them too. Hope someone has an answer

We used Tomme Tippie bottles with ds and have bought them again for this baba. We never had any problems with extra windy or colicy baby but I do think every baby is different and it may be worth just getting say 6 bottles just incase lo doesnt agree with them? Ive always found Ive had to try a number of different milks and teats rather than different bottles.

When mums on here refer to themselves as co-sleeping do they mean sleeping with the baby actually in their bed or with the baby in their room as opposed to a nursery??

We finally have a boys name :happydance:we suddenly remembered that before ds we already had a boy name, but opted for Lucas for some reason instead, so if it's s boy it will be called Ellis. I was a bit worried at first as lucas's middle name is Elliott, but how often do you use middle names? Just need to think of a middle name now to go with Ellis! And we are thinking maybe Sophia for a girl but not sure on that yet, but at least we are getting somewhere!

Aww my ds is called Lucas :)

My brother has been using Tommee Tipee bottles with his daughter who is now one, and they have never had any problems.

I think co sleeping means in same room.... I saw a bassinet called a co sleeper so I think that just means in parents room?

I got my first couple cloth diapers in the mail yesterday. So freaking cute. I can't believe I'm growing something that's going to fit in them, though, lol.

Ladies have you ever heard of this vaginal balloon?
https://www.epi-no.co.uk/default.asp

A friend of mine face birth yesterday and she swears by it!
First labour, two hours, no stitches, no drugs, no pain relief

I own one, Sonia! I love it! No tearing, so no stitches and no drug or pain relief! I would definitely reccomend getting one if you are going to have a vaginal birth. My labor was a bit longer, but there were factors that made me uncomfortable so that added to my labor time.

Betheney- I hope Eva is feeling better. Ray had a UTI about a month or so ago. It was terrible.

Ginger- co-sleeping is sleeping with baby in bed. I co-slept with my DD and plan to co-sleep with this baby as well.

I had dd in my bed for the first year but its a big no no here in the uk now and hubby doesnt like it cos of all the horror stories so ds slept in a moses basket then a cot next to our bed. Obviously Im not saying wether it is right/wrong I just wondered what it referred to on this site :) this lo will go in a moses basket in our room, unless he doesnt sleep well then Ill quite happily have him in bed with me.

We registered for the Tommie Tippie bottles and I was just wondering if anyone has used them before. My best friend has been pumping and she said there is a lot of bubbles in the bottle and her son has gas really bad. I know every baby is different but I'm wondering if anyone has used them before with good results. I know they are new here in the US so if any of you ladies overseas have any thoughts ... let me know.

Me too I Ames on buying tommee tippee bottles so if any one has used them I'd love to know if u liked them

I used them with my son and I love them! I never had a problem with them but every baby is different. I am planning to breastfeed this time but if I change my mind or can't I will happily use my tommie Tippie bottles again

I hope to breast feed but I brought a auto tommee tippee pump as well in the hope that OH can do some feeds.
We have. Een trying to narrow down names for some time now it's so hard. Before we were trying to get pregnant I always loved the name willow for a girl but OH wasn't keen but the other day be said he loved it. we plan on having options so willow or ivy for a girl and we really are so so stuck on boy names. I like Jett and Cruz

We went shopping for Boop today! We took advantage of the BRU trade-in sale and got a new travel system, swing and exersaucer. Wanna see?

I hope to breast feed but I brought a auto tommee tippee pump as well in the hope that OH can do some feeds.
We have. Een trying to narrow down names for some time now it's so hard. Before we were trying to get pregnant I always loved the name willow for a girl but OH wasn't keen but the other day be said he loved it. we plan on having options so willow or ivy for a girl and we really are so so stuck on boy names. I like Jett and Cruz

Those names are great!!! It really is so hard to decide on names. I told someone it is easier to name a dog than to name a baby. lol!

I had dd in my bed for the first year but its a big no no here in the uk now and hubby doesnt like it cos of all the horror stories so ds slept in a moses basket then a cot next to our bed. Obviously Im not saying wether it is right/wrong I just wondered what it referred to on this site :) this lo will go in a moses basket in our room, unless he doesnt sleep well then Ill quite happily have him in bed with me.

Oh I understand. I just think it was right for us. I know the horror stories too, but with breastfeeding and her sleep feedings... It just made more sense then to wake her all the way to nurse her. It's definitely not right for everyone, but I don't think I could do it any other way!!!

River- I love both of your girl names! I like Jett but not to sure about Cruz. But either way, great names, hun!!

Why is it so hard to find a sexy formal maternity dress

:haha: I have wondered that myself. Except I don't need formal stuff. But where are the sexy maternity clothes period?!

Ducky, would love to see!!

Seriously! Just cuz I'm knocked up doesn't mean I'm not sexy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->