January Jellybeans 2013!...

I think every baby is different but I have heard great things about the Tommie Tippie bottles and I know a lot of people use the Dr. Browns. With DD I used the plain drop in liner playtex bottles and those worked fine. You can try a few and see how you like them or even check reviews online.

My new stroller coming Thursday. Sometimes I love being a blogger :)

Attachments

• Maclaren-Twin-Techno-Stroller-Black.jpg
    Maclaren-Twin-Techno-Stroller-Black.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
Im back from the wedding weekend. Went well but I was so tired by the end!! I will try to post a pic tomorrow...

24 week appointment tomorrow, I'm excited to go over the scan results. I also want to talk to them because I've been trying to adjust my diet but my feet dont seem to be any better. It's so odd because it's just over the top of the ball of my foot. My ankles aren't swollen at all, just that part of my foot. They were epic all weekend! I also want to discuss my hip. Sciatica hasn't given me trouble but my replaced hip has been bugging me for about a week. It's a strange bone pain much like before my replacement. I had a botched hip surgery prior to the replacement and I think that's causing some of the problem. Curious what they'll say... I'm also going to call the surgeon who did my replacement.

We registered for Avent bottles but only a few. I've heard that you could buy the best ones on the market and baby will prefer the cheapie from the grocery store. I'd heard good things about Dr.Browns but the lady at buy Buy Baby said that they have extra parts and because of it people complain they leak because they didn't assemble them correctly. They require extra cleaning and the extra assembly may be a pain in the middle of the night. I think it's totally a personal preference and you have to see what's right for you.

Random question - I was wondering what facial moisturisers you guys are using? When i got pregnant I decided to try and use stuff which didn't have loads of chemicals in it and have been using Avene Hydrance Optimale UV Rich SPF 20 Protective Hydrating Cream. However now the weather is getting colder and my skin is getting dry, it is not cutting it. Are you using the same stuff you used before you got pregnant or have you changed to something else?

Regular ob gyn appointment this morning...hopefully hell let me know what i can take for this stupid cold... Im so miserable, have a feeling my voice will be gone by the end of the day too. Thennnn i have a dress fitting and some work to get done! Happy monday everyone :)

The next time I see the doctor after today I will be in the third trimester! Omg!! I think I flip over to 2 week appointments too after the next one at 28 weeks... Crazy how close it's all getting!

Face moisturizer- I use the same one and its an aveeno one as well. I get psoriasis and aveeno helps keep it under control. Try putting it on before your face is completely dried from your shower. If its still slightly damp I always ears the moisturizer will actually lock some of that moisture in...

Random question - I was wondering what facial moisturisers you guys are using? When i got pregnant I decided to try and use stuff which didn't have loads of chemicals in it and have been using Avene Hydrance Optimale UV Rich SPF 20 Protective Hydrating Cream. However now the weather is getting colder and my skin is getting dry, it is not cutting it. Are you using the same stuff you used before you got pregnant or have you changed to something else?

I use Lush moisturiser, they have quite a few different ones for different skin types and they are all natural. At the moment I used one called Enzymion as I have quite greasy skin but they do have a few thicker creams that would be better for winter :) plus if you go into a store they will happily give you samples of a few to see which best suits you.

I would really love to do some exercising .... I am just so exhausted all the time. I've hit one of those emotional moments where I feel a little overwhelmed. I want to do something but my body is telling me no most of the time. AHHH! I know better than to push myself beyond what I can do, but I feel so sluggish all the time and would love to incorporate some sort of exercise in. Yesterday, every time I tried to get up and move around, I would have another BH. Some days make me feel so aggravated.

Sorry I didn't post back sooner - I fell asleep. :blush: Here's our new things!

https://www.toysrus.com/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-11669905dt.jpg

https://www.toysrus.com/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-11009182dt.jpg

https://www.toysrus.com/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-5533705dt.jpg

I was wondering where you went. :haha: Love all the stuff!! The Babies R Us trade in is wonderful. It saved us nearly $100 on the stuff we had to buy. :happydance:

Sassy i'm the same, it was also same last pregnancy, the BH are just out of control with any kind of movement. Days at uni are terrible, they're just going nuts all day with all the movement.

Sassy i'm the same, it was also same last pregnancy, the BH are just out of control with any kind of movement. Days at uni are terrible, they're just going nuts all day with all the movement.

They are driving me crazy. I feel like I have to sit down constantly and I have things to do. Especially since DD's birthday party is Saturday! UGH! On that note, I can't believe she is about to turn 4! Friday is her birthday. Where has the time gone.

I use Lush moisturiser, they have quite a few different ones for different skin types and they are all natural. At the moment I used one called Enzymion as I have quite greasy skin but they do have a few thicker creams that would be better for winter :) plus if you go into a store they will happily give you samples of a few to see which best suits you.

I may have to look into Lush. I just assumed I should avoid lush because of the essential oils they use. I do love lush stuff though, especially their bath bombs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->