January Jellybeans 2013!...

I was wondering where you went. :haha: Love all the stuff!! The Babies R Us trade in is wonderful. It saved us nearly $100 on the stuff we had to buy. :happydance:

We had our boys' birthday party on Saturday, then I woke up with a cold on Sunday, so I was exhausted by Sunday night! I ended up falling asleep before I could post my finds! :haha: Sorry!!!

Managed to work out an amazing deal on a Stroller/ Car Seat combo barely used, regular $300 - got it for $100. https://www.ohbabymagazine.com/cool-stuff/graco-alano-flip-it-travel-system/

Also managed to go to a huge swap meet where I got a bassinet for $20, retail is $150+ https://www.juniorbaby.com/en/product/eddie-bauer-bassinet

Also got a high chair seat only for $5, also barely used and also reclines. New seems to be $40+ https://www.amazon.com/The-First-Years-MiSwivel-Feeding/dp/B004VNFGME

Also got a Nautica jacket - regular $40 for $10 https://www.shopnchill.com/nautica/boys/baby-j-class-jacket/1018782

Slowly getting all the things we need :)

Lotion - I use Olay Regenerist. My complexion has stayed great during this pregnancy.

I weighed myself this morning and I have gained so much weight this month! :(
I had 2 vacations in that time but have also started exercising again in the last 2 weeks. I have gained 5.5lbs in 4 weeks. I am hoping it's just a growth spurt and not the trend for the rest of pregnancy.

Sassy i'm the same, it was also same last pregnancy, the BH are just out of control with any kind of movement. Days at uni are terrible, they're just going nuts all day with all the movement.

They are driving me crazy. I feel like I have to sit down constantly and I have things to do. Especially since DD's birthday party is Saturday! UGH! On that note, I can't believe she is about to turn 4! Friday is her birthday. Where has the time gone.

Happy birthday to your DD!!!! Some days I just say "stuff it" and do all the physical stuff I wanted to do and just let the BH go nuts. I worked fulltime on my feet all day till 37 weeks with my first pregnancy and I specifically remember them being so full on all the time but I never went into premature labour then and gave birth at 39+7. So I'm taking a similar approach this time, because it didn't do any damage last time. Altho I'm slightly more sensible this time. I do stop and see if the BH continue as it wouldn't be good if they started coming regularly. I pushed myself too far too often last time, this time I make sure I speak up and tell other people that some things they expect me to do are just too much. But sometimes it is difficult I remember with my first pregnancy I took a late night shop around the shopping centre with hubby I was walking slow and calmly but I was getting BH every 5-10 minutes for the hour we were there but as soon as I stopped I never got another one. It can be quite stressful some times.

Love

I would bust right through them and keep going but they get too uncomfortable. When I have them I also get really out of breath. They annoy the crap out of me. :dohh:
Sometimes it feels like there is never a break in it. Almost like my stomach just stays tight. I told the doctor and she just said that if I have 4-5 an hour, to tell her.

Do any of you ladies watch the pregnant or mom vlog-gers on youtube? I watch a couple, and I realized recently that even before I knew what I was having, and I kept dreaming it was a boy, I was only watching the moms that had baby girls and the pregnant women who were expecting girls. Connection or coincidence? Maybe my subconcience was trying to tell me something?

happy monday to me....hubby and i got food poisoning :(

I grabbed a sub from the deli at Target yesterday since i was busy running errands and it looked totally fine and the sell by date wasnt until wed.! all lastnight and into this morning i had bad diarrhea and so did hubby and bad tummy cramps.

The Dr. says the baby should be fine as long as i stay hydrated. (especially the only symptom is runny stool) luckily no vomiting or fever. I had to stay home from work bc i was afraid id be running to the bathroom all the time and wouldnt be able to get work done

on a better note! my sister who lives in Cali (i live in wisconsin) said she wanted to help with the shower by giving us some $. She wanted to give us $100 and im like NOOOOO! TOO MUCH! bc i know she doesnt have much $ and she kept insisitng, so i said she could buy the cake (which is $50) and then to get Braxton a nice gift :) It was so nice of her to offer, makes me start feeling good about the shower that hubby and i arent alone in doing it :hugs:

Happy vday, giner!

Little J I'm glad ur feeling better!! That's nice of ur sis!

Ok ladies im having a bit of a freak out,..lil bean hasnt moved much the past few days a little kick here and there, i believe its his hb im finding on the doppler but im still worried!!

congrats on the v-day ginger~!!!

jaime - doid you find a dress?

Sonia - the bumppic is great
jch - those awesome deals!!!

afm - finding out what team im on tomarrow afternoon! CAN'T WAIT!

Good morning ladies! Hope you had a good weekend.

I have my drs app this Friday, but they haven't said anything about my Glucose test yet, I hope they don't decide to do it in the middle of the next 4 weeks! Ugh, I need my license asap! haha

Ok ladies im having a bit of a freak out,..lil bean hasnt moved much the past few days a little kick here and there, i believe its his hb im finding on the doppler but im still worried!!

maybe the baby is having a growth spurt......ive heard when they do they don't move as much......

try drinking some oj and lay down for a bit to see if baby is moving

Sonia- You look beautiful!!!

Lilah- I use coconut oil. Just straight out of the jar. :haha: My skin had looked great since I started using it.

Lauren- I agree with mama, sounds like a growth spurt. Definitely try the oj and laying down. Try not to worry too much. Easier said than done, I know. :hugs:

Ducky- Adorable! I love your stroller and carseat. It reminds me of the swing we got for DD.

Sickness kicked back during the weekend. I hate it! I think i'm over doing the milk, perhaps. I ate cereal this morning and now I feel blah again... I was soooo passed this MS!

Lauren try not to worry, mine has a few days when it goes quiet, then starts up again, I just put it down to growth spurts. I'm on day 2 of not much movement again, usually it lasts about 3 days.

And I don't use a moisturiser. Everyone keeps telling me I must start, but I just forget!

I just had several days where little man was quiet and now he is back full force... I assumed it was a growth spurt. Just had my 24 week appointment and all seems good... Scheduled my glucose for four weeks from now.

We also bought a glider!! A local department store was having a sale do we got the one we've been eyeing for a good price and the ottoman too!! It's the extra big plushy one that reclines and swivels. It wasn't cheap but it's so comfy and we picked out colors to match our current furniture so it can go with everything once it gets moved out of the nursery...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->