January Jellybeans 2013!...

Here is my bump ladies! 24 weeks here

https://i50.tinypic.com/2z8cmxx.jpg

Anyone else nowhere near finding a name for their baby yet? I'm desperate to give a name to this boy but we can't find anything that we love :-(

Oh Deedee, I've gotten sucked into drama ones. I was like WHAT ... HOLY CRAP ... and just had to keep reading. :haha:

Dh felt baby tonight si happy :) also when his head was on my belly baby kicked him lol

Hi girls. Not been on for a couple of days & it's going to take forever to read everything. Think I'll have to do it a little at a time, but first I'll have a moan! :)

Yuck! I've had 10 hours sleep and I feel so tired! My eyes are heavy & my head is all sore :(

I'd been doing great since I got over the MS - running around with DS, gardening, cleaning, going on 2-3 mile walks. I guess baby must finally be having a growth spurt or something! I do seem to finally be starting to 'pop'. Although people I see regularly still aren't guessing I'm pregnant. I told a few people at my mother & toddlers group this week, after not seeing them for the summer & they all said "What, where's the bump? There's nothing to you!". Oh well.

Off to the midwife this morning, see how my bp is doing and hopefully hear lo's hb!!

Hi Ladies, I know i've not been on for a while.....sorry, i've had some things on.

Had my anomoly scan and all is well with our baby BOY!!!! :thumbup:

:happydance::happydance:

Wish this cold would go away...dont think im going to teach tonight...can barely lift my head off the pillow! Sorry for moaning lol

im curious for how mommaspath US went too! I wonder if we are going to add yet ANOTHER blue jelly bean, or a pink one!

ugh, i hate missing a day of work.... i feel out of the loop when i come back

I wish it was the week of Oct. 15th already! I want my week off with hubby!

Midwife app went fine, theres no sugar in my urine now so I think that was previously due to me eating too many cream cakes that day, bp is still slightly high but not high enough for my midwife to be worried and heard lo's hb thumping away :) next app is my gestational diabetes test :(

And mel I have a friend called Sophia and she is not in the least stuck up, so I think its a beautiful name!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->