January Jellybeans 2013!...

Span your bump is so tiny!!!!! were you this small with no.1

Here is my 25+2 bump pic.

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/25wsmall_zpsdd4ee3a5.png

I don't think my hospital has wifi so ill be updating when I get back home which really sucks

Gorgeous bumps Betheney and span x

Breast pump - tommee tippee.

We got a real bargain today. A play mat reduced from £35 to £6.89 because the box was all dented. I took it out the box and told them to throw the box away. Was the box really worth nearly £28?!?!?

Washing all pipkin's bed linen today and am going to pack my hospital bag this afternoon. X

Gorgeous bumps Betheney and span x

Breast pump - tommee tippee.

We got a real bargain today. A play mat reduced from £35 to £6.89 because the box was all dented. I took it out the box and told them to throw the box away. Was the box really worth nearly £28?!?!?

Washing all pipkin's bed linen today and am going to pack my hospital bag this afternoon. X

Omg! Id say u made out well :)

Betheny - my bump was very similar last time but started sprouting a bit later. :flower:

We used an Avent manual breat pump last time and I'll be using them same one. :thumbup:

I used that breast pump last time span and while it worked I found it a bit of a hassle and I think if I used an easier one I might pump more this time so I'm looking at an electronic medela swing pump.

Thanks for the bump compliments ladies :)

I used both a medela manual and electric breast pump... But I didn't use them that much. Got the manual from the hospital and my midwife from the first part of my pregnancy with Rayven gave me the electric one. Wish one of you girls lived closer, cuz I don't really plan on using them this time around either.

Betheney & Span - beautiful bumps girls! :hugs: and span I thought I was tiny! You look so cute!

Cheers guys. :flower:
I have to push it out on the tube/train on my way home from work in the hope of getting a seat. It didn't work the other day though. There were no seats left and only a few standing and I really wanted to sit down as my hips were aching and I was shattered. I tried pushing it out but everyone ignored me. Someone got off 2 stops later so I got a seat but then a woman came on carrying a 1 year old. Nobody else offered a seat so I did but, when I got up, she said "oh no you're pregnant" to which I replied "don't worry - no one else has offered". You should've seen the result -half the carriage stood up! :rofl:

I'm pretty sure I have either a medela breast pump. My sister breast feeds, so she had it for herself, but she hasn't used it since my first niece was 2 months old, nearly four years ago, so she gave it to me when I told her I was going to breast feed this baby.

So here is the name we came up with:
Riley o'brian Stewart

Let me know what u think I was really hoping for

Jacob o'brian Stewart

But dh said we could use Jacob for another boy since he wants 5 kids lol I'm just hoping to get a girl at some point and o'brian is for his dad please let me know what u all think :)

I am registered for the Medela double electric pump. I hear that's the best brand from other moms in the know.

Update on spotting: So far no light brown discharge today! I've have 2 very easy days at home with minimal housework and lifting. The discharge scared me into stepping back on my lifting and projects for now. I never called the doctor because everything I've read said only to be concerned with bright red blood or cramps.

It figures when I might actually feel up to BDing I have put myself on the Do-Not-BD-List due to the discharge. I just want to make sure it all clears up before muddying the waters.

I love the name Jacob but it simply wouldn't work with our last name AND it was my parents' dog name. :) I like Riley as well, it's particularly Irish sounding. I am used to hearing it as a girl name but I think the rules are being rewritten on some of the new names.

I've got amedula electric mini which my sil gave me, but don't know if its any good or not.

I'm planning on getting a medela electric... I will be pumping once I go back to work so I need something quick, easy, and convenient...

Sonia I'm due the day after u so that may be waaaay too close. I suspect a lot of us will go before and after our dates tho so it might not be as close as all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->