January Jellybeans 2013!...

Ditty - very normal, but if you feel upset about it i would call the Dr. No harm in that

IMG-20120919-00950.jpg

IMG-20120919-00953.jpg

This is the beginning of the nursery. We are doing top half navy blue the bottom will be white and we are putting up a chair railing moulding to separate the 2 colors!

I am not too concerned. I know there is nothing to do at this point. Any deviation from normal makes me a little on edge. Feet up today!

I'm nervous. I don't want them weighing me today at drs. :( I'm so sure I've gained a ton after MS being better.

I wish I had some motivation, still havent started the nursery. OH doesnt want to bother painting since we rent but a boy cant have lilac walls. I might get a roller on a stick so I dont have to bend with my pelvis pain and paint it myself when he's at work next week, there isnt much prep to do.

I plan on keeping myself entertained during labor with BnB. :rofl: I'm bringing my cell and laptop to keep me busy. :haha:

I understand it is not always possible but it's sooooooooo exciting when those in labour give updates every few hours. I gave a couple of updates and it was quite fun with my bump buddies hanging onto each one.

We're going to have to share mobile / cell numbers with someone so that we can tell when we are in labour, of course if people want to share as some may not have BnB access!

When I was having ds, on the forum I was on we had 1 birth buddy, where we swapped numbers and sent a text to them after baby was born and they announced on forum for everyone. It worked quite well.

good idea!

With Eva this is what our bump buddies did. I thought it was pretty much the only thing bump buddies did. lol. Except keep in contact during pregnancy as well.

Nikki- You look great!:thumbup: Beautiful!

Ditty- You look beautiful! :thumbup:

Sonia and Melly- You both have great ideas! I think that would be really neat!

Jaime- Love the nursery! And your bump is adorable!

I am 24 weeks today!!!:happydance: I can't believe it's going by so fast!! I will post a couple pics I just took this afternoon.

I'll definitely be updating from my phone or I'll put dh on update duty.

Here's me with a bump! 24+2 !

Two of me showing da face, and 1 with a mega zoom into Matthew's quarters. :haha:

Sorry if they are big, I'm in the laptop, not much editing here.

Attachments

• 100_16741.jpg
    100_16741.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_16751.jpg
    100_16751.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_16611.jpg
    100_16611.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online