January Jellybeans 2013!...

I've seen a cheap brand electric pump I will get. Probably a chinese knock off. It has good reviews and fits the tommee tippee bottles so I will go with that. I hardly used one with my last two and wont be working so I dont want to spend big bucks.

I've got the medela swing electric pump. It worked great last time, but DS wouldn't take a bottle, so I never ended up using most of the milk! We'll see what happens this time.

Kaiecee - Love the name :)

I have a tommee tipee manual and electric pump. My SIL bought them and never used them so she said I could have them.

I used both a medela manual and electric breast pump... But I didn't use them that much. Got the manual from the hospital and my midwife from the first part of my pregnancy with Rayven gave me the electric one. Wish one of you girls lived closer, cuz I don't really plan on using them this time around either.

Betheney & Span - beautiful bumps girls! :hugs: and span I thought I was tiny! You look so cute!

La Mere - leinz is in the US and she might be after an electric pump. which one do you have? is it the swing?

Also is anyone bottle feeding?

Kaiecee I will be bottle feeding, I will try to breastfeed or possibly pump for probably the first 24-72 hours so baby gets some of my colostrum but then I will almost certainly bottle feed as it caused me alot of stress with ds when he wouldnt latch on.

I think I need to start being careful where I put tummy. I've been getting my shirts dirty and have to change them all the time hahaha.

Cute bump, betheny!

Love the name kaiecee!!

I registered for tommee tipee pump!

Finished painting nursery and putting in new carpet!! Woohoo!

Sonia_ I can't believe how productive you are! I need to start organizing and washing and stuff!

Ha ha. I have these great intentions, start and then spend the afternoon asleep and then spend the evening play catch up! Today I've managed to wash crib bedding and cot bedding plus one load of cloths, that's it all done now!

Very cute bump Betheney!

Great name Kaicee! I know it is nice having a name settled on. :D

Sonia you seem very prepared. haha! I haven't even thought much of packing a bag .... well I think I did pin something about things to pack but other than that, I think I'll wait until after the shower.

I'm also waiting to wash up everything until after the shower because I know I'll just get more. This way I can do it all at once. My best friend and mom are starting to plan my shower. I know the invites got sent out so I can't wait. We are doing it in October. So exciting.

Every time I lean back, Lilah kicks the crap out of my ribs and lungs, and every time I lean forward, she attacks my hips and my crotch. I can't win with this girl.

I don't have any kicks up high yet. Thank goodness though. Those are the worse. She still seems to be in the breech position and just kicks low all the time.

I've been feeling Boop mostly near my belly button, sometimes a little higher and a little lower and s/he's still stompin on my cervix!!! :dohh:

Ow, I'm glad I don't really feel her around my cervix, that would make me paranoid that she was going to bust through, lol, even though I know she can't. She moves everywhere else though, and it seems like she's constantly doing something in there. I'm having dinner now, so maybe she'll slip into a food coma and give me a little break, lol.

I find Boop "sleeps" when I'm moving around, but as soon as I sit down or lay down to rest, there's a party in there!

Jes- same with me. When I'm busy he's asleep and then when I lay down he's moving like crazy! My movememts feel more like he's swimming around more than kicks!

I feel him on my cervix too sometimes makes me paranoid

It is the weirdest feeling getting kicked down there. :haha: I will out of the blue scream ouch. And dh will ask what my problem is and I reply oh nothing, just a kick to the vagina. :rofl:

I have the Lansinoh Double Electric Breast pump. I bought it while expecting dd, I wasn't sure if I would be able to breast feed or pump and didn't want to invest a ton of cash. I am quite happy with it. I have never used the medala so I can't compare, but would recommend the Lansinoh as a "cheap" pump. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->